Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area - Page 16 Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome back to his first RAW since Wresltemania; Scott Norrie.

*Scott Norrie steps into frame*

Renee Young: Scott welcome ba-

*Scott snatches the microphone out of Renee's hand*

Scott: Renee, love, ah'm nae guna ask nicely, so, Fuck Off.

*shock flushes over Renee's face as Scott stares her down. Tears fill her eyes as she begins to walk off*

Scott: So CMV, ComMuniVerse. Scott Norrie is back, after 2 long months, I see ih Tweets, I see ih IWC posting all their usual crap. Fars Norrie? Is Scott done? Has 'e left CMV? Has he done this, has he done 'at blah, blah, blah. But it's no' jist the fans I hear, leadin' up ti Wrestlemania I heard the whispers backstage, all the cowards saying Scott Norrie disnae deserve a title shot, he dusn' even deserve a Number One Conters Match. Well ah'm sorry to disappoint all the haters but I'm not goin' anywhere. Take all your moaning and complaining an' shove em all straight up yer arses! I earn every single Contenders Match, every single Title match, I go out there and put on nothing but the best matches. I constantly come out with the best damn attires and I take time out of ma busy schedule to cut promo's. While all of you whiney bitches sit on your asses with your thumbs up yer asses I'm out here puttin' in the work, since Day One ah've been puttin' in work, blood, sweat tears to get everything I've earned here in CMV. Fuck The Fan's Fir Doubting Me. Fuck The Entire Lazy Ass Roster who expect ivrythin to be handed to them. Ah'm back to put you bithces in yer place and I ain't gonna stop 'till a've got gold around my waist. Mr. Nice Guy is gone and ah'm puttin' the whole roster on notice. You want a piece of Scott Norrie, you wanna try an' hold me down? Then Come Get Some!
*Scott throws the mic down as he storms off*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 pm

The figure appears in his room

"My debut, may have been a loss but I don't care about winning or losing. I crave two things: Fire and Pain.
Every match I have, my opponent will feel pain whether I win or lose."

The screen fades to black

"Soon"

"Soon"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:35 am

Soon after the opening match between Blake and Sunshine on episode 95 of Raw comes to an end, Xander Slate is seen skulking around the backstage area. He's looking for something, but what? Slate opens up a door and peers in, a grin smacked across his face, he's found it! He's found her.

Renee Young
Yes! YES! I'm pressing charges against Zak Painn, that's why he wasn't on Raw last week. What kind of a man attacks a defenseless woman!? Exactly, Painn ISN'T a man!

Slate creeps his way up behind Young, snatching the phone right out of her hand!

Slate
She'll call you back!

He chucks the phone against the wall, shattering it into pieces! Renee is shocked to say the least, she attempts to flee, but Xander ain't having it! He catches her and flings her back, laughing like a madman.

Slate
Nope, you'll leave once I'm done doing what I came to do!

Xander gets real close to Young, you can see just how scared she is right now. Slate puts his hand on her shoulder.

Slate
Now, I want you to SCREAM, for Omega-Z. His room is just down the hall, SCREAM, he'll hear you! Do it, or Zak Painn will be the LEAST, of your worries!!!

Renee looks confused, but Xander slams his fist against the wall, causing her to yelp, then SCREAM out for Omega's help! Slate scurries off behind the door, only a few seconds pass before Z shows himself in the doorway, answering Renee's call.

Young
NO! Omega, behind you!!!

Xander clotheslines Z in the back of his head, forcing him to the ground! Slate continues to stomp on Omega's back, barking for Renee to come closer! Xander walks over and grabs Young by her arm, throwing her at Z's side. Renee shakes one half of the tag champs, but he's out cold!

Slate
Ha ha, idiot! Hey, the good thing is, at least we know he REALLY does care for you, a little bit anyhow. MOVE!

Xander pushes Young out of the way and lifts Z to his feet, dragging him towards a glass coffee table. Xander ties Omega's arms up, and is seemingly about to drive Omega through the table, before he hears Sushi's voice from down the hallway!

Sushi-X
I heard her scream down here! Omega???!!! Renee???

Young
SUSHI!!! IN HERE!!!

Xander tosses Omega aside and Usian Bolts his way out the door, just missing Sushi, who sends Blake after him! X walks into the room to find Omega knocked out cold, he rushes to his brother's side, trying to wake him up. Jeremy Blake comes into the room now, claiming to have lost Xander. X and Blake help Omega to his feet, Young pitching in as the scene fades out . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:18 am

(Ohhhhh... You're gonna force me to love her? You sonnovabitch... Wink)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:01 pm

The new General Manager, Shawn Michaels, walks down the hallways until he arrives at the door that leads into his office. He’s about to put the key into the lock when he realizes that it wasn’t fully closed to begin with. He slowly pushes it open and pokes his arm between in the space created to flip the light switch.

The light illuminates a horrific scene as Michaels’ new office is completely trashed. The desk is upside down, various scraps of paper have formed a new layer of makeshift carpeting and the telltale blotches of green mist on the walls make the culprit obvious—Cyborg make as well be standing in the room with a sign on his chest reading “I did it.”

There is a sign on the walls. Words painted in green that Michaels steps up closer to read. The camera swivels around behind him so that the viewers can read it.

There is no place for you here.

The power will be mine.

Michaels shakes his head and leaves the room. At least for tonight he’ll have to do handle is business elsewhere.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:13 am

Backstage, Levi Marta is staring into a mirror. Levi, standing as still as can be, motions for the man to come closer.

Marta:

I've been listening to you, Kendall. And I finally get it. I finally get why you pander to these mindless nobodies, and use them as a means to get to me. I know why you use naughty words towards me, hahaha.....

Marta stays in place as he knows the crowd is in the palm of his hand. Finally, he speaks out.

Marta:

You're trying to make me afraid. The key word is afraid. You see, I know this vicious poison all too well, Kendall. Associated with that poison is 'fear', And fear is all around us. It's being televised throughout the world, plagued on our screens. Because when you're watching television...

Marta:

...When you're watching television, you watch the news, you're being filled to the brim with fear. Diseases, Kendall! Many bad diseases...there's HIV, there's AIDS, there's floods, there's murder.....and then you cut to the commercials. They tell you to buy freederm, to buy their toothpaste because if you have bad breath, no one will talk to you. If you have grotesque facial features, the ladies shall swoon for other men. I'm starting to think that YOU Kendall have fallen victim to the same idea.

Levi Marta turns away and starts to wipe off the face paint.

Marta:

You follow this idealogy based off of a campaign of fear. And that's all the meat of this. I know what you're thinking, what your gameplan REALLY is. 'Keep everyone afraid, and they'll consume into your lies'. I don't masquerade as a fearful adversay. I don't buy what you're selling me. Tell me, Kendall, how much morphine did they force into you? And did you fight them off? Hmm? I thought not. You got afraid and consumed their lies. I won't. I'll always be watching you.

Levi Marta smashes the mirror and walks off.

Last edited by KinZil Is Kendra on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Marcantel is standing in his room

He's recovering from his extreme rules match with Duo Maxwell

"I was taken to the limit last night, but it still doesn't change anything. Duo, we both know that the war between us two beasts is far from over. Get Ready."

"Soon is only the beginning"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:04 am

Backstage after the Fatal Four Way cameraman Jefferson caught up to Chet Taylor who's in a bath towel and enjoying a Pats Blue Ribbon on Tumblr  until he notices Jefferson

Oh Jefferson didn't see you come in there hi, so uh Kayden Kynra well done on showing that you are not a phony like those "Frados" Ringo Maxx and Randy Borton it was a pleasure to step into that ring and put on such an "Amazeballs" match

-- Chet takes a sip of his Pats Blue Ribbon

and speaking of that "Midtown Shitter" Ringo Maxx HOW DARE YOU TALK BAD ABOUT STARBUCKS YOU YOU YOU TRUFFLE BUTTER COLORED, LIP BOXING, SHITTER!!!!!!! YOU CALL ME, ME, CHET TAYLOR "HIPSTER STRONG STYLE" AN IMPOSTER?! You sir have been drinking way too many watermelons because you're not this .../center]

[center]-- Points to himself

You're not Chet Taylor, you're not this squat thrusting, coffee drinking, lumbersexual, vintage inspired athlete that Chet Taylor is. Now if you don't mind I have to repost a blog on Tumblr and post a heavily flitered selfie on Instagram with a ironic quote.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:09 am

--Suddenly, quite the, for lack of a better word, hulking figure steps into view. With rippling muscles, platinum blonde hair, and the world's tightest leopard print speedo, the orange glazed mastodon is easily identified as Hulk Hogan. He points at Taylor with his trademark bewildered eyes, his face turning to a slightly darker shade of orange as he does so.--

Hulk Hogan
"YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT A VINTAGE INSPIRED ATHLETE, BROTHER? YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SQUATS? YOU BETTER BE REFERRING TO THE HULKSTER, JACK, OR YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET A TASTE OF THE 24 INCH PYTHON, BROTHER!"

--Hulk Hogan snaps his speedo, pointing as his bulge while the loud, reverberating noise of Endurance Fabric against flesh bounces off the walls.--

Hulk Hogan
"AND DON'T YOU BE BADMOUTHIN MY BROTHER RINGO MAXX, EITHER, TAYLOR BOY. RINGO WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE AN IMPOSTER, JACK. YOU'RE NOT LITERATE WHEN IT COMES TO TECHNOLOGY! LOOK AT YOUR CODING, BROTHER. LET ME TELL YOU, I'VE FELT THE WRATH OF RINGO, AND IT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU'RE PREPARED TO FEEL! I THOUGHT SLAMMING THE 800 POUND GIANT ANDRE WAS BAD FOR MY BACK, WAIT UNTIL RINGO BENDS YOU OVER THOSE THREE ROPES AND--"

--Hogan stops, realizing that Chet Taylor is long gone, and that he has cornered a young audio technician in the catering area. He straightens himself, smoothing out his baby oiled bronze skin, before mumbling something about prayers and vitamins. The screen fades to black with Hogan piles chicken wings on his paper plate, slowly zooming in on his too-tight speedo as it does so.--

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:10 pm

Marcantel is seen in his room

"You know, I have never been good with partners I don't need one. But Norrie if you get in my way, Maxwell won't be the only one getting Chokeslamed tonight"

"Soon is only the beginning"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:12 am

The backstage cameras catch up with Renee young, waiting impatiently in front of X-Gen's locker door. Shes fidgeting.
The door swings open and before she can speak, Omega raises his hand. "Look, I don't have Time for this...

"Me?... or..."

"No, listen... What happened was no fluke. They beat us. They finally built a team that could do it. And they struck when the Time was right. That's what this is all about.  We have had our hands on those belts 3 times, And Dave Tuner has had his hands on the belt twice. Once when he won them, but once before when he attacked Sushi with it. Those are the only Times Dave Turner will touch these belts. And if he comes for mine, I'll make sure he sees my name on it, real close."

"Omega," Renee continues the interview like a professional. "Do you have any words to say to...Xander Slate?"

"No"

"You don't want to comment on when you saved me?"

"No, I didn't save you"

"Yes you did, you saved me from Xander Slate..."

"Stop..." Omega tries to defuse the situation.

Sushi X comes out from the room.

"Im fine, thanks" he waves by Renee as he swooshes by to Omega. "You ready?"

"Always, let's roll"

"But Omega..." They walk to the ring.
"OMEGA!!! ..."

XGen Stop. Omega turns around and heads back. He pauses before speaking, but he's already figured it out.

"Listen, if Xander Slate wants a match, he can come get one. But Slate has nothing I want. Even with you in his grasps, he has nothing I want. But if he wants something I got..." Omega pats the belt with his kitten mittens.

"Meows the TIME to say something..."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:56 am

The cameras go straight from Omega-Z to a different part of the arena, where Xander Slate is looking up at a monitor, laughing. He flags down a passing man who's dressed from head to toe in a gray suit.

Slate
HEY! Rich Brennan, right!? The new guy! So, we're you REALLY just about to pass by me and NOT ask for an interview??? Not a great start to your career, bud.

Rich
Well, I actually have an appointment with Duo Maxwell, but I guess I can spare a few moments.

Xander is visibly insulted, but he holds it down, he's got something important to say and it can't wait any longer.

Slate
Heh- great! So, I just watched Omega parade around backstage, hollering like a madman to fight me. Tough guy, Omega! Pssh, yeah, he's only tough when he's got his six buddies around, please! And he was with that slut, Renee Young, ha ha, he's STILL rejecting her! Look, he can play around all he wants, we all know that he's got feelings for her. People have actually been saying I'm JEALOUS, and that's why I attacked Omega-Z last week and the week before that. Jealous!? Of what!? Everyone rides Renee like a fucking bus route, I've got a lady at home, actually- I've got her here! Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to introduce you to someone, babe!

From out of the frame walks a tall blonde, those legs though . . . She wraps her arms around Xander's, Slate smiling from ear to ear.

Slate
This folks, is Summer Rae! Summer is my- err, let's say friend with benefits! MANY benefits. Including being ringside for all of my matches here on out! LOOK at her, Rich, a masterpiece, molded by the gods, look at these legs, they go on for days! You know that saying why go out for chicken when you've got STEAK at home? Ha ha, suffice to say, I'm not targeting Omega because I'm JEALOUS. He laid his filthy little, kitten mitten, hands on me! ME! Xander Slate, the two-time World Heavyweight champion, the FIRST EVER and soon to be again, Money in The Bank winner! The next Hardcore champion! Who is he!? A four-time Tag Team champion behind his brother, Sushi? A lackluster example of an Intercontinental champion!? He's filth, grime, and he needs to learn his place here on Raw! As far as a fight goes, we're gonna fight, Omega, but on MY terms. Five weeks, the second annual SummerSlam, it's going down! Ha ha, now if you'll excuse me Richie boy, I've got . . . Things- to attend to!

Xander scoops Summer up into his arms and marches off screen, Rae's giggling heard until the scene fades out.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content