Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
 あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement"

2 posters

Go down

あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Empty あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement"

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 pm

CMV Reporter Lisa Evans spots Matsuda Tanaka backstage at Genesis warming up before his tag team match up against the Kliq. Lisa runs up to Tanaka to grab his attention...

Lisa Evans
“Tanaka! Tanaka! I’m sorry to interfere with your time but can I get a few answers from you about the recent events that occurred these past few weeks here at Gen-“

While doing leg stretches, Tanaka puts his finger up and Lisa quiets abruptly. With a smirk on his face he places his hand on chin and studies Lisa...

Matsuda Tanaka
“You come here... Want to know what’s going on in C..M..V.. *chuckles* Not how Tanaka is feeling?”

Lisa Evans
“Uh eh umm uhh no no no no I am concerned after last-“

Matsuda Tanaka
“No no no no no.. You want to know.. What Tanaka is planning.. You don’t know Tanaka... So why care for Tanaka...”

Lisa Evans
“You were attacked by Bob Luger last week in your bout with Guri Sukonov and not only that Guri viscously attacked you and I just wanted to get your input in what happened last week that’s all... I don’t mean any-“

Matsuda puts his hand up cutting Lisa off.

Matsuda Tanaka

“Bob Luger... Guri Sukonov.... Kilq.. Lisa... You know what they want from Tanaka?”

Lisa Evans all ears

Matsuda Tanaka
“They want Matsuda Tanaka to break...They want Matsuda Tanaka to go to a place... To a place where *menacing expression* birds can’t fly.. Where the sun don’t... rise... Jiko hakai.. "

Lisa Evans
"What? What does that mean?"

Matsuda chuckles a bit and slowly shakes his head.

Matsuda Tanaka
"That is only for you... To figure out..."

Lisa is a bit lost, she tries to get one more answer out of Tanaka

Lisa Evans
"Uhh Tanaka, I'm sure you are fully aware of your match against Bob Luger per his request this Sunday at Cyberslam. Will you be willing to put up your RJPW Television Championship Title against Luger if the people decide that stipulation?"

Matsuda looking down, quietly..

Lisa Evans
"I'll take that as a-"

Matsuda Tanaka

"Bob.... Luger.... Bob Luger do not.. deserve to fight for my championship. HE... is low class.. Disgrace.. Puroresu e no chijoku... An embarrassment... A soulless being... He will be set as an example this Sunday... When Tanaka signed with CMV.. Tanaka didn't come here for fools..Watashi wa koko de yūshō shi, koko de ichiban no raibaru to shite shira rete imasu. Osorete iru. I sense jealousy... You people here... Don't like change.. You people here don't want.... Someone like Tanaka to rule your kingdom...Ungawarui"

Matsuda walks off the interview with Lisa Evans leaving words in her mouth.

Back to top Go down

あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Empty Re: あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement"

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Cryptic as hell and I like that, the wait is worth these gems, nice work.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement" Empty Re: あなたは判断に直面するでしょう "You Will Face Judgement"

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:26 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Cryptic as hell and I like that, the wait is worth these gems, nice work.

Thanks bro, I like to keep it that way. Never know his motives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Good shit tho.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down