Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Bet - The Ending Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Bet - The Ending

Go down

The Bet - The Ending Empty The Bet - The Ending

Post by Shay UA Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:20 pm

Shay Hoxton is on the ground, eyes wide and heart in shock. He… lost?! All the preparations, all the sins he’s done… all lost to a random kick?!

This all started because Harvey Hastings beat Jacob Ziegler with an armdrag in the main event of Ascendance VI, and now Shay Hoxton has lost to a kick in the main event of Ascendance IX?!

He looks up to Harvey Hastings, who is not celebrating. Harvey is looking down at Shay with pure hatred in his eyes, and he kicks Shay right in the face!

Shay yelps and jumps back.

Harvey, please, you don’t have to-

Harvey stomps Shay in the face once more, causing a tooth to fly out of his mouth. Shay falls to all fours.

Ach! Harvey, please, please just listen to me!

Harvey kicks Shay in the ribs as hard as he can, sending shooting pains through the president. Shay begins to crawl towards the Nuclear Briefcase.

Harvey please… it was a bluff… the bomb doesn’t exist… the briefcase… it’s…

Harvey stomps on Hoxton’s ankle, stopping him in his tracks. Shay lets out another yelp of pain as a tear runs down his face.

Please… Harvey… I… I…

Harvey is angry, but he isn’t the same heartless bastard that Shay is. He drops to a knee and puts his hand around Shay’s throat.

You threatened my family, Hoxton. I don’t care what you have to say! I saved them, I saved the people of Berlin tonight, the people you threatened to kill! How can you beg for mercy, you pathetic worm!

Shay starts coughing up blood.

Briefcase… is fake… I… was lying…

This sends some relief to Harvey, but only makes him angrier. His grip tightens around Shay Hoxton.

You think that makes it okay?! You think you can play with people like that you son of a bitch?!

...I’m…sorry…

Harvey grits his teeth and looks away. He can’t bear to look at this pathetic mess for even a second longer.

I want you gone. I want you out of my life, out of my company! If I ever see you in person again, I will kill you, and I’m not bluffing.

Harvey Hastings stands tall and walks away from Shay Hoxton, raising his arm in the greatest victory of his life. The Assassin stands on the turnbuckle as the people of Germany cheer for their hero, literally crying tears of joys in celebration.

...Harvey…

Despite the roar of the crowd and the weakness of the President’s voice, Harvey Hastings can somehow hear Shay Hoxton speak clearly. He grits his teeth and looks over to the beat, bruised, and disgraced politician. He sees Shay with the Nuclear Briefcase in his arms, open, hand placed on a big red button. Harvey’s eyes shoot open.

...boop…

Shay presses the button. And air siren blasts throughout the arena, the audience starts to scream, yet for Harvey all he can hear is silence. The world fades out around him as he witnesses Shay Hoxton just order the execution of his home town.

Harvey Hastings jumps down from the turnbuckle and runs over to Shay Hoxton, but members of the audience pull Shay out of the ring and protect the President. The secret service is here! Two agents run in and try to hold Harvey Hastings back, despite his attacks. Shay Hoxton is dragged to safety by the secret service, making his great escape!

That’s when a man in an El Valentino mask jumps the barricade and superkicks a secret agent right in the face! The agent collapses and Shay falls to the floor with him! The man pulls off his mask, and…

It’s Stefan Hastings! Stefan Hastings is here at Ascendance!

The air raid siren continues to shout out as Stefan throws President Hoxton back in the ring. Stefan slides in himself, and as father and son the Hastings successfully take down the Secret Service agents!

Shay tries to crawl away from the Hastings family, trying to escape the consequences of his actions, but he’s grabbed and pulled back into the center of the ring! Shay Hoxton look up, trying to plead for mercy, but-

Shut your mouth! This time you’ve gone too far you son of a bitch!

Harvey Hasting jumps up and stomps on Shay Hoxton’s face, breaking his nose! As a pair, Harvey and Stefan Hastings begin kicking at Shay Hoxton, showing him no mercy after all he’s done! Stefan stops and points at the turnbuckle. Harvey nods, climbs to the top rope, and signals to the terrified crowd, now out for blood!

Harvey jumps off as high as he’s ever before! Blitzkrieg! Harvey comes crashing down, crushing the President beneath him! The crowd erupts with joy, shouting for one more! Harvey looks up at the turnbuckle but shakes his head. The finishing blow… isn’t his. He gestures towards the turnbuckle himself.

Stefan Hastings nods, and jumps up to the top rope. He takes a deep breath, and leaps with a Blitzkrieg of his own! Flying so high he feels as if he can touch the clouds, Stefan Hastings soars down and destroys Shay Hoxton with this final blow!

As a family, Stefan and Harvey stand over their foe and embrace in a loving hug. The point of no return has been crossed, and they will cross it together. A countdown begins to play.

10… 9… 8… 7…

Stefan Hastings speaks.

I love you Dad.

6… 5… 4…

I love you too, Stefan.

3… 2… 1…

Shay’s voice plays over the arena’s intercom.

Boom, congratulations, Berlin has been nuked! Say thank you to Harvey Hastings on your way out!

Everyone both in the ring and in the arena hold their breath, waiting for the shaking boom.

And wait.

And wait.

Shay’s eyes slowly begin to open, and he painfully coughs out his confusion.

...Wh… where’s the boom..?

There isn’t going to be a boom, President Hoxton.

All three men look over, seeing Referee Murphy speaking in an old yet feminine voice. Murphy grabs his neck and pulls off his face - nothing more than a mask - to reveal an old woman underneath.

It’s nice to meet you, Shay. My name is Ursula von der Leyen, the Commissioner of the European Union, and you are under arrest for four million counts of attempted murder and treating the Geneva Convention like a check list!

Harvey looks at Ms. Leyen, jaw agape.

Mr. Hastings, I apologize for not telling you anything, but we couldn’t risk blowing our cover. We had to know if Shay Hoxton would activate the detonator or if he were bluffing. If we just arrested him, he could’ve claimed it was all for show and escaped. Thanks to your sacrifice, not only will President Hoxton be put away, but he will never see the light of day again for his crimes!

The secret service agents stand up and the Hastings Family prepare to fight.

Please, you may rest. These men work for me.

The agents walk over and cuff Shay Hoxton.

Wh-what? Hey, you can’t do this to me! I’m the President of the United States, I’m the most powerful man in the world! You can’t do this.

Ursula laughs. Oh please, Mr. Hoxton. There is no amount of power in the world that will protect you from your own consequences. Take him away, boys!

President Hoxton is dragged away kicking and screaming as the entire arena is cheering at his arrest. They start chanting for Harvey and Stefan Hastings, or celebrate in the ring! They have successfully saved Berlin and stopped the evil President forever!

As Shay is being dragged away, he looks into the ring where he meets eyes with Harvey Hastings one last time. Immediately Shay stops his fighting as the truth dawns on him.

Despite all his efforts, Harvey Hastings has come out on top once again, and no matter what, Shay Hoxton has lost.

We move back to Harvey Hastings standing victorious one last time as the camera fades to black.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down