Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Invitational Press Conference Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Invitational Press Conference

3 posters

Go down

Invitational Press Conference Empty Invitational Press Conference

Post by Solaris Arc Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:19 am

Cameras rolled on a small white room with several chairs set before a large table. Behind the table hung a large gray curtain displaying multiple advertisers (such as Mt. Dew, Boone Juice, and 10|EL's cologne) and a massive CMV logo embellished in the center. 

Reporters quickly filled in the seats, followed by Genesis GM Cass LaFave entering and taking a seat at the table. She smiled softly as several wrestlers took seats next to her. However, the one that the reporters took immediate notice of was Josh Wolf, who was wearing a red, fitted suit with a black undershirt. He took a seat, messing around with his phone for a few short moments before putting it away.

Cass LaFave
Hello everyone, welcome to our invitational press conference... Unfortunately, most of the participants of our invitational couldn't arrive in time, so questions will largely be limitted.

Several reporters raised their hands and Cass picked one out from the first row of chairs.

Cass
What would you like to ask?

Reporter
Um, this is for Josh. I'm George Rubio with Backstabber News. We wanted to ask you about how you feel going into your first invitational.

Josh Wolf
Honestly... It is one of the few times I have felt both nervous and disappointed. Nervous in the possibility of losing my job after months of drama between multiple GMs. And disappointment that I will have to sit out this year's Rumble.

Reporter
Yes, we remember your performance at last year's rumble was one that few rookies have experienced in the business. Do you have any confidence that you will perform well in the Invitational.

Wolf
I have some confidence... But as of right now, I'm mostly just waiting to see what happens. I can't go into this cocky, because that will come back to bite me.

The reporter sat down, with another quickly standing in his place.

Reporter #2
Josh. David Wilkes, Dropkick.com... We want to know why you shook Elijah Stewart's hand after your match at Point Break. After all the talk between you two, it seems strange to give such a sign of respect.

Wolf gave a short sigh at this and spoke up.

Wolf
Honestly, I took Elijah's words into account... I think I can finally understand how he felt in his situation. And I wish I could have been there to help him, but my suspension prevented this from happening...

However, that doesn't change my goals. Even if I can understand Elijah's actions, my goal is to prevent Kliq from taking back the upper card. Even if that means losing my chances at the upper card myself.

The reporter took his seat and, just like before, another stood to take their place.

Reporter #3
Jessica Caldwell, Cat Sports. Wolf, what are your thoughts on your competition in the Cyborg Invitational?

Wolf
I already said what I will about Elijah, as for the others what really can I say?

Valentine's "conspiracy" has been nothing more than a joke. However, I see no reason to underestimate him.

Rhys Matthews might not be a member of Kliq anymore, but that doesn't save him from me or Fenrir. Next time we meet, it will be an actual test of his strength.

I don't know much about Reece Ortiz, so I can't comment on him.

And my opponent this coming episode, Dule Zaire. I don't know much about him either, but from what I've seen, he's a good man dragged into a situation that he probably never wanted to be in. However, I would certainly like to go up against his partner Angel.

Cass
Uh, that's all we really have for questions tonight, ladies and gentlemen. Any further questions will be answered at the Genesis Press Conference.

(Open to any of the Invitational People, if nothing then just cut the camera and end the promo.)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Invitational Press Conference Empty Re: Invitational Press Conference

Post by GOAT E. Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:38 pm

Adam pipes in

Adam: You know, people I'm right here you know, why do want to just talk to Mr. Genesis Jobber, when you can talk to the guy who is oh I don't know leading this whole damn tournament, I mean this is Josh Wolf, the guy who got suspect because he couldn't keep his temper under control, while the next Alpha World Champion is in this damn room, and you wanna talk to guy with the ugly suit, who wears a red jacket

Adam leans back in his chair

Open to other invitational people

Samuel Pine
GOAT E.
GOAT E.
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Apyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Droxul Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:47 pm

**Ortiz steps up behind Valentine.**

Are you really going to keep this up? Walking around acting like you've already won this competition just because you drew the first match and somehow managed to win? I do agree with you on one thing though, it does seem like miss LaFave over there wants you to win, but that doesn't mean you will... I mean she's already handed you opprotunity after opportunity and you've just fallen flat on your face every single time. So she might hold a feather for you, or maybe she's just sick of your little conspiracy shtick, it doesn't matter, you're still the lowest threat in the invitational and you're not the next alpha world champ...

**Ortiz slaps the back of Valentines chair, then turns toward Josh, considers saying something, then turns to the interviewer instead. **

No one in this competition has ever faced me, and I doubt any of them have taken the time to watch my previous matches, but even if they have, it won't be enough, I haven't been a part of Genesis for long, and that's exactly what makes me a threat. I'm the dark horse in this competition, the freshest name, and I plan to take full advantage of that. To quote one of the greatest women in wrestling, No one is ready for Ortiz...

**Ortiz winks and flashes his perfect smile to the camera.**

Droxul
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down