Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals

Go down

The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals Empty The CMV Invitational -- Grand Finals

Post by krzy Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:19 pm

GUY.:
Welcome CMV Universe to the grand finals of the CMV Invitational! As I’m sure you all know, anyone is free to test their luck signing with the hottest company going today, but, by going through this tournament, two of these men are not only guaranteed a contract, but they’re getting a signing bonus and some clout to boot!

And don’t adjust your headsets--you heard me correctly, there will be two men coming out smelling like roses when all is said and done. When we heard that REVAMP was right around the corner, we decided to call an audible. Now instead of facing each other in the semi-finals, each side of the bracket will team up and the winners of that tag match will be in a CMV ring quicker than a hiccup.

We were supposed to see Andre Rodgers butt heads against Glenn Anderson and XGO clash against Amar’e Rivers--now opponents are being forced to co-exist as partners, and one has to wonder who will be able to put their egos aside long enough to get across the finish line.

When you think about it, they may not be officially signed to CMV, but this will be their first true test on their paths to superstardom. A lot of times you find yourself in unfavorable positions, but making it to the top of CMV is often just about how well you can deal with this sort of situation as it is about your pure in0-ring talent--which I’m sure these four men have plenty of.

Wait a minute folks--wait a minute! I'm getting word about a huge brawl in the men’s locker room! Either someone didn’t like the change we made, or one of these teams is trying to give themselves a huge advantage!

Legendary CMV interviewer Guy. races to the scene of the altercation just in time to see security guards breaking up a fight between a man and a woman.

GUY.:
Well we’ve found Andre Rodgers, haha, but I don’t recognize the woman…and, oh my god…that’s Glenn Anderson on the ground…he doesn’t look conscious…who did this?!?

Some of the guards motion towards the woman. She breaks free of their hold and races over to Guy.

ISABELLA ALMAS:
You’re Guy., right? Please, please, PLEASE help me, I need to get into CMV so I can meet Val. You can pull some strings, right, and make that happen?

GUY.:
Not only do I not have that kind of pull, but why would I even want to IF I could? You just ruined the finals of a tournament months in the making. Why didn’t you join the one for the woman if you wanted to join CMV that badly?

ISABELLA ALMAS:
I didn’t think about that…

GUY.:
Well why’d you attack Andre’s partner to begin with?

ISABELLA ALMAS:
I didn’t think about that either, but look, isn’t that what people do when they want to send a message in CMV? They go and find someone and beat them up? Well I went and did that, that should mean something, right? Do you think Val will notice what I did?

ANDRE RODGERS:
Val?

Andre says as he walks out of the trainers room and into the conversation at hand.

ANDRE RODGERS:
Tailcoat Val is the reason that my partner is laid up in the Trainer's room?

Soon as she begins to reply, Andre cuts her off.

ANDRE RODGERS:
Tailcoat Val is the reason that my Partner is unable to compete in the finals of this tournament that we worked so hard to even qualify for? You’re telling me that TAILCOAT VAL, somebody that doesn’t know nor care that either of us exist is the reason that my shot at being in CMV is in jeopardy! He takes a deep breath. Ok, So What even was supposed to come from this? You take out my partner and then what? Tailcoat Val comes flying in on her broomstick and delivers you a personal invite to her arsenal?

She fails to muster up a response; clearly she didn’t think more than a half-step ahead.

GUY.:
Okay, sure, things look bad now, but I’m sure we can come up with something..Hey! Look, I got it. We could say to hell with the tag team thing, and put the three remaining participants into a triple threat match??

Andre shakes his head--he could lose this big opportunity without even being the one pinned or submitted. Finally, he turns to look at Isabella who’s shaken up now that the reality of the situation has hit her--she’s possibly made some enemies and pissed off management…

ANDRE RODGERS:
Look Look forget all that. You want to meet Val? You come down to the ring with me, come win these finals, and EARN a spot in CMV. THEN maybe once you can share a locker room with her she’ll know who you are.

Editor’s note: Pardon her glitched hair!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down