Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Empty FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena

Post by krzy Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:44 am

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena Empty Re: FEUD: Aya Ali Vaziri v. Selena

Post by Rage Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:05 am

Aya Ali Vazari made her way down to the ring and she held a steel chair in her hand. She was planning on something and it looked as though it was going to be ultra violent and likely very painful for someone. However, Aya surprised everyone by setting up the folding chair in the middle of the ring. She then got a mic and sat down in the chair.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Behold! Your new chairman of CMV!" The crowd boo'd but a few laughed at this, easily tickled by Aya's more playful side.

"If I could be serious for a moment...I'm here to hold Ferocity hostage! Now I can see most of you disgusting kafir don't know what I mean't by saying this so I'll explain. I'm going to sit here until a certain someone comes down here. You know who I mean! That crazy bitch that saved Hazel from my wrath at Implosion! You had no business getting involved! But now that you have...I guess you'll be the next to fall! I'll be here waiting for you and I promise you all that Ferocity isn't going to continue until I get what I want!"

(Open to Red Chocolate)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:34 pm

A hush fell over the crowd when the words "she isn't dead" appeared on the titantron. Aya has stayed true to her word, holding up the show for her own selfish reasons to the dismay of the crowd who have been hitting her with boos since the moment she helped herself to her seat.

Aya leaned forward in her chair, eyes now locked onto the big screen. Then she remembered. Selena doesn't operate by normal means. The stage is the last place that she'd actually appear. Aya's gaze panned from side to side, on the lookout for the Vixen in the Black Dress, keeping up the appearance of maintaining a cool, calm and collected demeanor.

Selena appeared on the stage. Aya's head snapped in Selena's direction while watching as the black-haired woman walked down the stage. Many people cheered, Selena was picking up where Hazel O'Craite left off, standing up to this bully. Every step she took is measured, designed to elicit as much tension and suspense as possible without moving at a snail's pace. She reached the ring, continuing with her methodical movements as she stepped through the ropes.

Selena didn't say anything, though. No, she stood there, the angle of the camera making it look like she's towering over a still seated Aya. Selena didn't have a microphone, her painted lips were pressed into a tight line, an unsettling sight when combined with the half skull drawn on her face.

Aya looked up, refusing to stand, to show any kind of reaction to Selena's attempts at intimidation. Aya gave Selena a moment to do something, say anything, but Selena didn't take the opening. Aya then realized that she was being dared by Selena to repeat what she said, but to her face(s) this time.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:05 am

Aya was feeling a cold chill run down her spine. She had never faced a foe like this before. She brought the mic to her lips and was about to say something but she stopped, dropped her mic and frowns. She really had nothing to say in english and only wanted to get away from this woman.

Aya stood and threw her chair out of the ring and rolled out to ringside. The steel chair landing on the ramp with a loud crash. Aya then points at her new nemesis and scowls, swearing at her in arabic. She hoped that Selena would not follow her...if only Aya could reach that chair in time then she might find the courage to throttle her.

But Selena also had the option of picking up the mic Aya had dropped in the ring and speaking her mind.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:03 am

Aya, the arena, the whole world watched and waited as Selena slowly bent down to retrieve the dropped microphone, her cold stare never once drifted from Aya, seemingly not even to blink.

It was the aura of danger Selena emanated, her unpredictability that made it equally tough for Aya to avert her on gaze, as though looking away would break some magic bond and lead to Selena teleporting behind her. That magnetic pull left Aya unaware and vulnerable to the approaching Skarzeemis, who wasn't exactly moving silently. The hairs rising on the back of Aya's neck was the first clue that something was amiss.

She turned around too late.

Skarzemis had the dropped steel chair in hand, she held it up and--handed it to Aya. "You dropped this," Skarzemis said in a tone flavored by the laugh she struggled to hold in. "Never leave home without it!" She didn't wait for Aya to take it, instead she opened it up and set it down next to her before hopping onto the apron to take a seat.

"Cowardice is a poison." the voice, soft and menacing, boomed through the sound system with the aid of the microphone. It was Selena. Aya's eyes snapped from Skarzemis to Selena expectantly, but Selena didn't say anything else. Darkness flashed, and in those seconds, the Vixen in the Back Dress took her leave.

Only Skarzemis and Aya were left. Skar waved, wiggling her fingers as she did so for extra effect. Unfortunantey, Aya wasn't in as playful mood as her.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Aya looked very confused and frightened. This was much more than she had ever expected and wasn't willing to challenge this threat on this night. She points and yells at Skarzemis and in spite of the language barrier between them, the tone of Aya's words made the intent clear enough. She'd deal with this new threat but on her own terms and when the time was right.

She stormed off, her face red from anger and embarrassment. Aya would come up with a plan next week to turn the tables and get some payback, lure her new enemy into a match at the next PPV and once again prove her superiority. Yes, she'd enjoy hearing the screams as she made her next victim beg for mercy.

Once back on the stage, Aya looked back and thought whilst smirking, "Mercy? Ha! I have none!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:36 am

Aya Ali Vazari made an unexpected appearance just after Selina's defeat at the newcomer Vanessa. Aya was all smiles as the fans boo'd and she even took a moment to bow before the chorus of hate she was under. Once at ringside she got a mic and decide she'd belittle her rival.

"Pathetic. Truly pathetic. You seek to defeat me? Look at you! You couldn't even beat that filthy harlot Vanessa Morgan! Let me ask you this! What chance do you have against the fastest, up and coming vixen in the history of Ferocity!? You can't even beat a rookie! But I'm a fair woman Selina! In fact, I'll give you just this one chance to kiss my boot and beg me not to cripple you when next we meet!"

Aya Ali then entered the ring and dropped the mic near the prone Selina still trying to recover under her own power. What happened next depended on Selina's actions or perhaps inaction.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:55 am

After taking a few moments to collect herself, Selena positioned herself on her knees in front of Aya, and she kissed the boot!

There's a shocked reaction from the crowd, as Selena picked up the microphone and got onto her feet, an unsettling, mischievous smirk on her face.

"I've done what you asked," she said, her piercing gaze set right at Aya. "Now it's your turn." Selena took a step closer. "Hit me. Show me you're not a coward."

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Aya smiles and looked down at her left hand. It clenched as she surely felt the desire to strike her. But then she had another idea. She turned away from Selena and went to a nearby corner, tapping the toe of her boot three times on the canvas. She really wanted to do it, knock Selena out with a skull cracking kick.

But she frowned and shook her head. The crowd boo'd as sure enough, Aya wouldn't do it. After tapping the heel of the same boot three times, she retrieved the mic and shouts, "No. I won't strike you tonight! Why!? Because you wish it! I don't grant wishes from filthy kafir trash such as you!"

Then in an ultimate show of disrespect, Aya then spat in Selena's face and began to walk away.

(Open to Red Chocolate)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:42 am

Selena lunged forward--that was it! She was going in for the kill!

No.

Instead, she grabbed Aya by the wrist, then gave the back of Aya's hand a quick kiss, while that glob of spit slowly slid down her face like lava on the side of a volcano. Aya jerked her hand away, then exited the ring.

Selena didn't move, didn't follow. The Harbinger of the E.N.D. simply watched.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Aya was furious. This hadn't gone down the way she had planned. Already, she was plotting her next move for the following week. She'd get some measure of revenge for this. Once again, Aya had found herself making a hasty retreat which only made her feel angrier and more cruel.

Once on stage, Aya turned around and glared at Selena, scowling and making a throat cutting gesture. She'd get the message and apparently, kissing Aya's boot wasn't going to save her after all. The crowd was watching and eagerly anticipating what would come next week.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:10 am

Aya wasn't booked for a match at Redemption Road, but she showed up anyway and was lurking backstage, waiting for Selena to arrive. It was a long shot but Aya had decided she going to hurt her foe this night and send a very clear message to everyone that you don't dare cross a future champion of Ferocity.

Aya remained lurking in the shadows, searching for her quarry like a determined hunter. Few knew that she was here and those that did weren't too likely to inform Selena of her presence. No, she'd have some measure of revenge this night and would be well on her way to being a feared and respected women's wrestler on the roster.

Aya smiles at the thought. No, being feared was better than respected. Fear is power and she'd make the other women fear her after they see what she does to Selena if she shows up this night.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next