Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Thirst of steel (feud) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Thirst of steel (feud)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thirst of steel (feud) Empty Thirst of steel (feud)

Post by Bloody_justice Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:15 pm

On the next Ferocity before the pre card we see joy walk out but something is wrong she looks like she' thirsty plus she was looking tired as she made it to the ring she slid in and asked for a mic and said.

Joy Justice 

Ladies and gentlemen I am here to call out steel and there manager and to make an apology to my partner. Now to steel and Skarzemiz especially Skarzemiz what do you mean it' my fault? O didn' do anything to make you'll fail if anything the one to blame is your own self and that was the first time we met in a ring. Now my partner Vladeriss listen I'm sorry I brought you into this I hope you can forgive so I decided to bring you this.

As she said that there was a faint bottle of blood and just the sight made some people quizzy. After that joy lifted the Mic to her lips and said

Joy Justice 
Now if one of you'l want to come out go ahead if not good night everyone and see you'll when I come out for my match.

(Open to Rage or Chocolate or joy leaves the ring to get ready for her match)
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Thirst of steel (feud) Empty Re: Thirst of steel (feud)

Post by Rage Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:26 pm

Valderiss appeared not long after the lights went out and when they came back on, the vampire lady was there. She hadn't been seen since she allied herself with Joy sometime back. But now she resurfaced sporting new attire and raven black hair. She took the bottle of blood and frowned before getting a mic.

"I appreciate your offering but I prefer my meals to be hot and from the veins."

She then opened the bottle and downed it in a few deep gulps. After a little sigh of contentment, she continued.

"And don't worry, your concerns are now my concerns. We're a team and I'll always be there to help destroy your enemies. Not out of loyality but because It will be amusing for us both!"

With a warm smile and a little laugh, Valderiss then makes her exit much like she had appeared in the first place. Only an empty bottle was all that remained of her presence in the ring.

(Open to CHOCOLATE)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Skarzemis' theme hits the speakers drawing all eyes to the stage in seconds where she soon makes an appearance. She moves in rhythm to the music as she makes her way down the ramp, her head more focused on that battle Valderiss left in the ring. She almost seems mesmerized by it, standing in the ring now not paying any attention to Justice. It isn't until Justice shifts her weight onto her other leg that Skar looks up at her and waves.

Hi Joy!

Shame your friend didn't stick around.

It would have been fun to meet her before we beat her!

Get it?

I wonder if she'll like blood as much when it's her own...

The last line isn't spoken to anyone in particular. Her voice softens and her words trail off as she squats down to pick up the bottle. She holds it up to where her nose would be if a mask didn't separate flesh and glass then curiously tilts her head to the side, taking a moment to process whatever information was gleaned from her actions.

I feel bad for her, you know?

Skar places the bottle into her bag then turns her head toward Justice.

You're just going to let her down and disappoint her like you've done to yourself and to us.

Oh well!

Maybe if you apologized, things would have played out differently. But you wanna act silly and not see how you've made the color fade.

Maybe it's not too late! We could still be friends!

Open for response; if not, a tense staredown ends the promo.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Joy stares things are getting intense then she lifts her mic up and everyone hears joy laughing then she said

Joy Justice 

Apolgize hahahahaha what do I have to apologize I didn' do anything wrong it was that stupid woman steel who messed up oh and I'll be taking that bottle back. But like I said Steel was the one to mess up so why oh why would I apologize also we win some and we lose some but here' the thing we justices have a history of fighting with partners especially me with being in the Navy and I will never mess up so Skarzemiz I think it's you and steel who needs to apolgize to me.

And with that joy rolls out of the ring and made her way to the mid way of the ramp and stops she turns around and stares at Skarzemiz waiting.

(Open to Chocolate or joy turns around and leaves)
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:17 pm

They remain like that for a while.

Joy Justice waiting.

Skarzemis watching.

The crowd, who were perhaps a little lukewarm at the prospect of a clash last week, are buzzing, the noise growing proportionally with their rising interest.

These personalities that border on the explosive.

Tempers that can barely be kept in check.

All of a sudden the impending battle between these four, despite the inconspicuous absences of their sisters in arms, is becoming a can't-miss event, with the seemingly inevitable destruction a driving force in the rising anticipation.

Joy Justice has found something special, perhaps not a friend, but something equally as valuable: an ally in Valderiss who is willing to accept Justice's quirks and get dirty in the trenches with her, even if it means downing a vial of blood without hesitation. Tonight wasn't merely a show of solidarity, a pact made as the blood slid down a dry throat. Tonight was a display that they're not afraid to shatter the status quo and march to the beat of their own drums. The drumbeats hitting at a cadence that should be unnerving because you'll never know how far they're willing to go, you'll never know what they plan to do next, and, at least in the case of Valderiss, you may not even see them coming.

Meanwhile, Samantha Steel, the talent, the potential, the passion always swimming beneath the surface of her thick skin has secured something through the friends of Cole Savage: focus coupled with the ability to see the forest from the trees. The old Steel may have sulked, she may have gone on a rampage, but now her eyes are unwaveringly set on that Undisputed Championship, and Skarzemis knows that keeping Steel busy will get her sharp and dangerous, and a minor misstep of not winning that spot in the elimination chamber will remain that: minor, not catastrophic, and they can carry on with the knowledge that their journey toward the championship has been knocked too far off course.

They remain like that for a while.

Joy Justice waiting.

Skarzemis watching.

The crowd a hell of a lot louder than they were before.

Finally Skar hops onto the top turnbuckle where she takes a seat with a higher vantage point. She looks at Justice and waves. You can almost see the smile on her face, except she's wearing a mask.

And Justice has already turned and walked away.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:51 pm

We see Joy sitting in a room covered in blood and in webs and in the webs they say a single word "Justice" and Joy is seen sitting on a chair with a table covered in spiders in front of her and the spiders cleared and a profile was seen on the table.

Joy Justice 

Many may be wondering what's with this file but wait there are also those who are wondering what's so important about my name. Well here is the History of Joy Justice at least not all of it. You see when I was young my brother got the drunk none abusive father but I was unlucky my mother was a drunk abusive person that was until I learned that mother was an adopted mother.

As she said that Joy opened the file and showed the adoption papers.

Joy Justice 

But that's not what this is about you see Steel Skarzemiz which ever one is watching at UnChained I'm going to live up to my old moniker and many of you'll may be wondering what that is. So here's the story I was once in a insane asylum and there it was survive or die and as you see I survived but the moniker was joy justice and I learned that one of the 7 spider deities of old was named joy justice and she had three eyes two regular that were open but one that was closed and when it opened chaos rain down so at Unchain I'm going to live up to that reputation and for the moniker I live by known as joy justice hehehehehehehe I'll take joy in bring justice torwards you'll heheheheheehe

And with that the camera fades to black with one final look at a web that said beware for the third eye is opening.

(If Chocolate or Rage want to do their own little thing with this segment talking about their girls they can if not until next promo for this)

Last edited by Bloody_justice on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Samantha Steel is quite pleased with herself, triumphantly raising both arms into the air. She rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp, a job well done by her estimation, at least.

That's when Skarzemis' theme hits the speakers. Even Steel looks a little caught off guard by the sudden appearance of her manager. "Why now?" she must be wondering internally. So she pauses about midway up the ramp--one way or another she's going to get her answer.

Only a few seconds go by before Skar makes her way onto the stage, moving seductively, hypnotically in cadence with her theme. She meets Steel on the ramp and waves jovially--an energy and gleefulness that Steel isn't quite willing to reciprocate in kind. Skar takes the bag off her bag, reaches inside and pulls out that barbed wire 2x4 and hands it to her associate. She pulls out a microphone for herself, and, as she speaks, an enormous swarm of security sporting clothing with the FoCS logo, flood out into the arena.

They form a wall of sorts, a human barricade that lines the stage, ramp and ringside area and there is enough people that the wall is two bodies thick. Essentially nobody is getting through. Skar's voice takes on a sing-song tone.

Jooooooy! I was watching earlier!

You almost had me fooled! After we had our little chat earlier, I thought to myself, "Hey, maybe she's right! After all, we were the common denominator in those matches just like you."

But my oh my did you prove us right, Joy!

You lost!

Ha ha! You lost and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Nobody but the lady looking back at you in the mirror.

Skarzemis starts walking down the ramp toward the ring. Aerora has only just begun to stir after Steel knocked her out to procure the victory. Skar continues talking as she makes her way inside of the ring.

Meanwhile, Sammy won! She gave it to Aerora real good, just as I knew she would and she didn't even need me here to do it. The color is slowly starting to return to the picture; we're starting to undo the damage you've done to our progress, Joy. But I don't think it was enough. Sadly, Joy, I think you don't understand what you're dealing with.

Without warning, Skarzemis lunges forward and strikes Aerora in the temple with the heel of her boot, knocking the vixen back to the ground.

You don't understand the danger you're in.

Again Skarzemis attacks, this time with a knee drop to the throat. She remains there with her knee pressed up against Aerora's throat, putting just enough pressure to keep Aerora incapacitated, but conscious. Steel watches, fascinated. She, like everyone else, hasn't seen Skar quite like this.

So now we have a point to prove, which is bad news because it means somebody has to suffer.

Why not somebody just like you, Joy?

Look at her. Watch as she struggles. Beautiful, but weak. All the potential and the talent in the world with nothing to show for it.

Just like you, Joy.

But! Unlike you, Joy, she wasn't smart enough to find an ally in this cold, cruel world, which makes her easy prey for predators like us.

Skarzemis removes her bodyweight from off of Aerora's neck, then grabs her by the front of her shirt. Skar pulls her victim into a seated position, then drives her head forward until it collides with Aerora's. Skar has the mask to cushion the blow, Aerora does not. Aerora is nearly knocked to the ground by the force of the strike, but Skarzemis holds her in place then headbutt her one more time and then again for good measure.

Samantha Steel is going to be Undisputed Champion one day. You've seen the proof. It's only a matter of time--a time that should have been sooner rather than later until you set us back, Joy.

Cole Savage choose Samantha Steel for a reason.

She's capable of things, truly wicked things, that made her a perfect candidate. But I've been keeping her at bay because it wasn't yet time for her to unleash that side of her. It was going to be Jade Dynamite, but she got scared and slipped away before we could get our hands on her the first chance she got.

She stands up and stomps on Aerora's gut with such force that Aeroroa involuntarily sits up only to get kicked in the face and knocked right back down.

Mayne she sensed it. She saw what was coming and ran where it was safe.

Smart.

But that made us smarter too.

Now we've made sure that the next prospect has nowhere to run; we're not too prideful to take the consolation prize.

Skar reachs down to grab a handful of Aerora's hair, and with an iron grip the masked woman peels Aerora off the ground and tries to get her to stand. However, the moment Skar lets go, Aerora crumbles to the ground, her legs unable to support her weight.

Skarzemis laughs and nudges her Aerora's body with the toe of her boot as though she were poking at a dead body with a stick, ironically tapping Aerora gently as though trying not hurt her. Sighing, Skar squats down beside Aerora's prone body and looks into her eyes.

I need you to stay with us, Rory!

We're only just getting started.

The sudden shift between those two lines, the upbeat delivery of the first combined with the sadistic tone of the second is an incredibly unsettling contrast.

Skarzemis lets the microphone fall to the ground so that she can use both hands to pull Aerora to her feet and keep her there. Skar headbutts her victim once, twice, three times then throws Aerora across the ring toward Steel.

Steel's caught off guard at first, but it's only a momentary hesitation as she collects her bearings. She swings for the fences with the barbed wire 2x4 striking Aerora in the mid section and immediately shredding away pieces of her shirt and leaving surface cuts. The blow knocks the wind out of Aerora who falls to her knees clutching at her stomach. Steel strikes again, this time aiming at the head at hitting her mark.

Aerora drops face first onto the mat, hurt and defenseless, but neither of the two women in the ring plan to show any mercy. Steel whacks away at Aerora's back again and again and again and again and hitting her until blood begins to bubble up out of the wounds left by the unrelentingly sharp barbed wire. Steel sits down on Aerora's back then positions the barbed wire so that it is pressed right against Aerora's forehead in this sickening take on the camel clutch.

Skarzemis lies down on her stomach in front of Aerora, chin resting in her palm swinging her legs in a carefree as though her were a school girl writing in her diary about her crush, and not watching as a woman is tortured mere inches away from her.

I want this to rest on your conscious, Joy, whatever sliver of one floats around in you.

But I don't want you to feel sorry for Rory, oh no, that would be a waste of emotion, something that's a bit sparse 'round these parts to begin with. No, because this would have happened with or without you stepping on our toes. Samantha has been itching to hurt someone, really hurt someone for a real long time. The Elimination Chamber would have been the perfect time to do just that. Five victims at once for Samantha to choose from. Five women locked in there with her. Five wrestlers hoping they got eliminated long before she got her hands on them. That ship has sailed, because...well, because of you! Hey! Maybe this is your fault!

She laughs as she rolls onto her back. She kips up to her feet, her back now turned away from Steel and Aerora. Skar charges over toward the ropes picking up speed on her rebound, soaring through the air as she takes flight and drives both of her feet into the barbed wire and subsequently into Aerora's face snapping the wood into on impact. The force of the dropkick knocks Steel off of Aerora's face who's now free to roll around the ring in agony, hands pressed against her face, blood seeping through the wounds.

Steel watches as Skar ties up Aerora's arms in the middle and top rope. Steel backs up into the corner, cocks her fist to ensure the punch is at max power, then charges forward. She punches the helpless Aerora with so much power that she might have shattered her jaw, as hell as her own hand in the process. Steel walks away, shaking her hand to try and get some feeling back into it.

Meanwhile, Aerora is knocked out on her feet, the ropes the only thing keeping her from falling to the ground, blood freely dripping down from her forehead. Skarzemis just stands there and watches her.

So no, Joy, I don't want you look at this and feel sorry for her. I want this to make you feel sorry for yourself. This is just a physical representation of what you've been doing to yourself your entire career. You try and you fail. You fight back when you should have given up long ago. I want you too look at this and feel sorry for Valderiss because now she's guilty by association, guilty of your crimes, and she can't get away with that.

Aerora has come to, blood flowing into her mouth as she stares at Skarzemis defiantly. She hocks up phlem and spits it onto Skar's mask, blood and all. The moment she does, Steel comes flying into the frame out nowhere with another superman punch. The impact jolts Aerora free of her restraints granting her the sweet relief of being able to crumble to the mat in a heap, her blood now beginning to pool around her head. Steel audibly curses, that second punch doing no favors to her already sore hand. She rolls out of the ring near the announce table and begins stripping it bare.

Inside the ring, Skarzemis reaches into her bag and takes out the vial that Valderiss drank from earlier. She places the bag onto Aerora's back to hold her in place, then kneels down next to her, the red staining the fabric of her tights.

But what if Val isn't as loyal as you think, Joy?

What if all it took to sway her was a little offering to satiate her hunger?

What if I could give that to her?

She doesn't actually collect the blood though, the crowd watching in a hushed silence to see if she'll cross that line. The fact that she has to debate it at all sickening in its own right, terrifying. Finally, after several tense moments, Skarzemis stands and the fans collectively exhale a breath they didn't even know they were holding. Skarzemis laughs and drags Aerora toward the ropes. She exits the ring, and now she reaches under the bottom rope to grab Aerora

What if she isn't worth saving?

What if you two deserve each other?

...deserve to share your fate at UnChained...

She sharply jerks on Aerora's leg, pulling her out of the ring and there's a loud thud when her body hits the thin padding that covers the concrete ground.

Besides! There's another thirst I have to worry about.

A thirst for violence.

For revenge.

For success.

Rory, I almost wish it didn't have to be you in this position, but you're no better than Joy, are you? You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, with a weakness so easy to take advantage of....

Let's see if your neck holds up after this.

Skarzemis rolls Aerora onto the announce table where Steel waits. Steel tucks Aerora's head between her legs, hoists her into the air, then hits a devastating piledriver that destroys the table along with any hopes Aerora might have had at a speedy recovery.

Steel rolls onto her feet, arms raised high into the air, not an ounce of remorse or regret written anywhere on her face. She walks around the ring and up the ramp with a swagger that she hasn't had in a while. She's had a taste of blood, metaphorically unlike her opponents at UnChained, and now she can't help but long for more.

It isn't until she gets on the stage that she notices Skarzemis isn't near here. Steel turns around and finds her masked friend dragging Aerora's body up the ramp and onto the stage. It takes a moment for her to drape Aerora's limp body over her shoulder.

Samantha Steel WILL become Undisputed Champion.

After tonight, one less body blocks our path.

After UnChained, two more will join her.

And on that note, she casually chucks Aerora off the stage into the abyss below where nothing awaits but an incredibly hard landing. Skarzemis stands there on the edge of the stage looking down. The guards she brought out with her have given medical personnel just barely enough space to get to Aerora.

Whoops! Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

Now I'll have to think of something new to do to you, Joy...

See you soon!

She turns and is practically skipping as she moves past Steel and disappears backstage. Steel looks back behind her at the devastation left in her wake: the blood-stained ring mat, the broken 2x4, the shattered announce table, Aerora's being tended to where she was thrown off the stage.

Smirking, Steel turns and walks off.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:51 pm

I've really enjoyed this feud
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Wow! You really mean that? Thank you so much!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:56 am

"Let them fight!"

"Let them fight!"

"Let them fight!"

The audience here is almost pleading with the security guards that came pouring from the backstage area like water from a running faucet. The fans watch as Samantha Steel and Joy Justice are filled apart kicking and screaming and dying to beat the hell out of each other. The animosity has been building for weeks, but it grew exponentially now threatening to combust days before their match. Though soon a hush falls over the crowd as Skarzemis strolls on out onto the stage to stand between the two women.

Oh, Joy...

How could you be so foolish? So silly? So naive? So stupid to watch what happened to Rory and think in that pretty little heads of yours that things would play out different with you in her shoes?

You did see what happened, didn't you? Would be a shame if you didn't. In fact, I'd be a little offended because we did it all for you, Joy! For you. We wanted you to see why you should be afraid.

It's always more fun when the victim knows just why she should be scared, and knows that there's nothing she can do but struggle against her restraints while the train barrels down the tracks.

But tonight wasn't your turn.

In fact, to be honest with you, we were thinking that if we beat Dawn like we did Rory, that she wouldn't make it to the Chamber and Sammy would take her spot. Now we'll never know. Thanks to you, she got away. Just like at Infiltration. You weren't even supposed to be here! Ha ha! But you just...

Keep...

Getting...

In...

The...

WAY!

The shout is punctuated by Skarzemis lunging forward and headbutting Justice, the woman still being held at bay by a group of guards. It's only then that we notice that Steel isn't being held back anymore, free to take a few body shots at Joy, and the mood in the building quickly shifts as things look to be taking a turn for the worst, at least for Justice.

Until the lights go out.

When they snap back on, Valderiss stands on the ramp, positioned behind both Steel and Skarzemis.

Skar turns around and tries to warn Steel, but it's too late. Valderiss charges forward driving her forearm into the middle of Steel's back with so much strength put behind it that it's as though she's trying to snap Steel's spine in two. Steel turns around to return the favor, ready to brawl all night if she has to. But Skarzemis holds her back, pushing her toward backstage as Steel screams that she's gonna kill both of them.

The two disappear backstage, though Steel can still be heard faintly yelling as her voice echoes in the hallway. Valderiss sharply turns her head toward where Justice is being held back, the look being enough to get the guards to back up then scurry away. Valderiss begins checking on her partner and that millisecond she lets her guard down is enough to allow her to be blindsided by Skarzemis.

The masked woman is without her bag this time, eerily explaining the absence of Steel. She hops onto Valderiss' back trying to choke her out, and maybe it would have worked. Maybe. But with nothing or nobody holding Joy back, she charges and knocks Skarzemis down. Eternal Thirst join forces to battle back Skarzemis until they have her at the edge of the stage. Skar throws out her arms, inviting one of them to take the free show.

Daring them to.

Justice is pissed off enough to roll the dice.

Justice races forward and looks to nail Skarzemis with a vicious big boot. And Skar doesn't move to avoid. She takes the strike full force and the momentum of the move knocks her right off the stage. Sparks fly when Skar lands, karma coming back to bite her much sooner than she may have thought.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:17 pm

I like this continuation from the pre match brawl, nice job Krzy
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:03 pm

[size=32]We see joy breathing heavily and boy was she pissed and beside her is non other then Vladeriss and they were walking back with joy leaning slightly on Vladeriss  they are now leaving the stage and heading torwards the locker room when they hear someone calling to them as they turn around the saw a interviewer running torwards them with a camera guy behind him[/size]

Interviewer

Joy Vladeriss I'm glad that I could catch you before you'l left now first joy then Vladeriss. Ok Joy we are wondering why. Why did you attack Samantha Steel and why did you choose to join the sage team division?

As he asked those two question joy got a far away look and then she said in a serious tone of voice

Joy Justice 

I'll answer your questions in reverse order why did I join the tag division simple I was tired of being alone I was tire of hearing these rumors that I wasn' able to last long with a partner I was sick and tired of people saying I couldn't keep up plus I have been alone since after my adopted mom and dad divorced and after my adopted mom got remarried they abused me Oh you like wrestling....
punishment...[size=32]you like to fight.....punishment..[/size]
.you ike spiders.......PUNISHMENT!

On the last punishment she screamed with anger and everyone knew that she wanted to cry but she didn't.

Joy Justice 

As for why did I attack Steel simple I wanted to show her that you don't mess with the queen of spiders and get away from the web alive

As she said that the interviewer turned to vladeriss who now was leaning on joy.

Interviewer 

Vladeriss our questions to you are what made joy stand out to you so much and if you and her successfully Obtain the Woman's Tag belts what will you do next?

(Open to rage to respond)
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next