Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora

Go down

FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Empty FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora

Post by krzy Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:49 am

Skarzemis is watching a monitor backstage, humming to herself.

FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Ui7kujd

Oh, Jasmine...

FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora 3FqGaB5

We were having so much fun!

FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora SeJovls

There's an edge to her words now.

You don't get to play anymore.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora Empty Re: FEUD: Jasmine Crossings v. Aerora

Post by krzy Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Ferocity is live, but the action we'll be watching after that commercial break is taking place backstage. Jasmine Crossings is standing by with famed CMV interviewer Guy. whose been trying to establish himself as a serious journalist these days. Tonight he stands by with one of the five women who failed to prevent Alice Blake from recapturing the Hardcore Championship in a brutal ladder match that all of the participants are likely still feeling the after effects of.

Jasmine as her arms crossed tightly over her chest, a slight scowl on her face, and her nose turned upward in disgust as though Guy. recently farted. Guy. exhales audibly, already getting the feeling that this will be a tough interview. Unfortunately, the sigh only annoys Crossings more, the sound making her head whip around in Guy's direction.

Some of her braids fall in front of her face as a result of the motion. She uncrosses her arms using her free hand to tuck the loose braids behind her ear. To his credit, Guy. snaps into a professional demeanor and presses on with the interview.

Guy.: Ladies and Gentlemen, please join me in welcoming Jasmine Crossings at this time.

A beat. Guy. waits for Crossings to fill in the gap with the usual banter. The silence persists.

Guy.: Right. While some people are talking about Miss Blake winning the ladder match, a lot of people are saying that the moment you drove Aerora off the ladder was not just the moment of the match, but of the show itself. Unfortunately, the while it made for a spectacular, albeit terrifying, moment, it also drew the attention and ire of Aerora's...sister?...Skarzemis. I can only speak for myself, but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. How do you plan to tackle this situation?

The question lingers in the air after being asked, and for a moment it looks as though Crossings won't even bother responding.

Buts that's not why she hasn't said anything.

She's listening.

Soon Guy. hears it too.

Singing. Humming to be exact. The temperature in the room seemingly drops. Guy. visibly flinches when Skarzemis pops up and places a gloved index finger onto Jasmine's lips.

Skarzemis: There's nothing she can do.

She's looking right into Jasmine's eyes but speaks of her in the third person.

Skarzemis: When she's lying on the ground, gasping for air, wet fingers clawing at her chest as she digs for the bullet, remember...

Skarzemis leans a little closer.

Skarzemis: You're the one who pulled the trigger!

Jasmine finally snaps out of it and slaps away Skarzemis' finger. The masked women only laughs in response, but it's not a malicious sound. It's genuine laughter, and echos in the hallway as she skips off.

Jasmine gives Guy. a dirty look as though it were his fault this all transpired. She walks away, in the opposite direction.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Jasmine steps out of her locker room, ready to get down to business. Closing the door reveals Skarzemis sitting on a storage bin of sorts, casually kicking her legs as a child might on a swing. Jasmine opens her mouth, to yelp in surprise or to yell in anger--either way, Skarzemis beats her to the verbal punch, speaking without turning to face Jasmine.

Have you ever wondered why they call it Redemption Road? So silly to think someone can be redeemed in just one night!

Right, Jazzy?

One night, one match can't make the pain go away. Oh, no, no, no... Rory is in a lot of pain because of you, and you didn't send flowers, chocolates, a card--nothing!

It's too late to hope for any redemption, I'm afraid. You're one of the bad seeds. You're one of the reasons why this world is so ugly, cruel and cold.

I think they should change the name.....just for us! But I guess Revenge Road doesn't have the same ring to it.

Revengtion Road?

Revengment Road?

Rev...

While Skarzemis gets lost in her thoughts, Jasmine retreats back into the locker room. There's a faint but audible click as she locks the door.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:13 am

Not only are we fresh off a Redemption Road event, but we're also weeks, mere weeks, away from Ascendance, a pay per view guaranteed to almost be as good as Implosion. The CMV forums have been as hot as they've ever been, the masses finding no shortage of things to talk about--even if they have to pull the topics out of thin air.

HERE'S WHY ALLY CAGE IS THE WORST CHAMP OF ALL TIME!

WHAT DOES RILEY DIXON'S HAIR SMELL LIKE? (THREAD LOCKED)

OFFICIAL ASCENDANCE DRINKING GAME

WHO ELSE LOST RESPECT FOR "THE BIG DOG" AFTER THAT LOSS?

[RANT] ORTIZ RIPPED UP THE PICTURE I ASKED HIM TO AUTOGRAPH

And as expected, he Aerora fan thread is still humbly hovering around the first few pages, finding new life breathed into it after the thread's namesake fell to Crossings at the pay per view.

Username: Flat Booty Hoe
Posted: 1 week ago
----------
Sooooooo...what now? No Queen of the Ring? No Money in the Bank? No match on Ferocity? No job? No dog? No husband? No kids? (Whoops, that last bit may have been just me. I'll let y'all decide which.) It's incredibly frustrating because it feels like we're back at square one. You know, the dark days before we rallied behind Rory to get her into that ladder match. Feels like she's in limbo again.

Username: JustJake
Posted: 1 week ago
----------
Now hold on, let's not take stray from the topic at hand. What's this about you wanting a husband?

Username: Flat Booty Hoe
Posted: 6 days ago
----------
Don't recall saying "want." Even re-read my post twice to make sure. I was just taking inventory of my life, pint of ice cream in tow.

Username: FrenchFry
Posted: 6 days ago
----------
While you guys plan the wedding (Don't lose hope, Jake, it's 2018--I bet 90% of relationships are formed online. Even better, probably 50% of marriages are ones where the wife doesn't like the husband. I don't have a source on the numbers, but just trust me.), I want to say that I think this is kinda the best case scenario once you take everything into consideration.

The odds of winning a match with that many people are already so slim. At least Rory got one of the most memorable moment in the match? Even though it came at her expense, but I digress, people. That was a nasty fall she took, and it's clear she's still hurting. She's been a step slower, not moving with the same bounce, and I'm willing to bet Jake's life that if she weren't wearing a mask you'd see her mouthing, "I'm in great pain" throughout all of her matches.

At the very least she and Jasmine are tied in singles matches. Moral victories, right?

Username: round_earth_theory
Posted: 5 days ago
----------
Ever the optimist this thread needs. Still, though, if Aerora was so hurt, why compete in such a match at all and risk exacerbating the injury?

Username: bestDAYever
----------
Idk, I guess Queen of the Ring was worth that risk? Same reason why you fight in a ladder match where a drop like the one she took could end her career. If anything she should be lucky she was in any shape to take on Jasmine. Moral victories, right?

Username: RealKeithBelcher
----------
"Moral victories, right?" is like the saddest rallying cry imaginable.

Username: Bob Luger's Lips
Posted: 4 days ago
----------
You guys think they went out of their way to outdo the Aerora/Jasmine spot at Redemption Road?

Username: freshDaizes
----------
If that's the case then they won't stop trying to one up each other until somebody dies in the ring.

Username: MoleSavage
----------
If everyone's dead, there's no one in the way of an Aerora push. *tapping head meme*

Username: FrenchFry
Posted: 3 days
----------
Fingers crossed, but, until that day, I'm racking my brain trying to figure out where Rory would go from here. This may sound crazy, but maybe it's best that she lost? In the condition that she was in, winning Queen of the Ring would have been a long shot (as much as it pains me to say it.) At least now she can rest up, come back at 100% and pick up where she left off. I think she was really starting to gain some traction and showing that she still has it in her to be who she was destined to be when she first burst onto the scene.

The only concern would be the world passing her by while she's out of action. Think about how exhausting it was to just get that match at Implosion (and we were only sitting behind the computer!). This time around there's not even a pre-show for Rory to get tossed and forgotten about. It's troubling, but I suppose there's no point in losing too much sleep about it before crossing that bridge.

Username: you rock_cancel that
Posted: 3 days ago
----------
Hey, maybe by the time she comes back we'll finally have a name for the Crucifix Driver she's been using as a finish. Moral victories, right?

Username: 7-Day-Weekend
Posted: 2 days ago
----------
I still think Flash Dance is a damn fine name.

Username: Tidy Sanchezzz
----------
Please no more light motifs.

Username: Snakeinyourboot
----------
This Jasmine thing still isn't sitting right with me. Sure Aerora beat her once, but this is twice in a row now that Jasmine has gotten the last laugh.

Does someone have a direct line to Skarzemis? She wouldn't just let something like that go?

Username: $limpickings
Posted: 1 day ago
----------
Feels like just yesterday we were all apprehensive and weary of Skarzemis, and I think, today, more than a few of us are hoping she does something, anything about our Jasmine problem. It's really hard to get a read on Skarzemis, but it just doesn't seem like her, whatever that means, to just let something like this slide when she's been so protective of in the past. The only difference I can conjure up is that now she has the Aya/Selena tomfoolery dividing her attention this time around.

Still I hope our masked friend is cooking up something special that'll be worth the wait. Crazy how quickly our opinion changed. Shit, did she brainwash us?

Username: Deadly-Pie
Posted: 18 hours ago
----------
All I know is that we need a little more than a moral victory next time.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:46 pm

A fan has excitedly captured her incredible luck as she just so happens to be at the same hair salon Jasmine Crossings is. Crossings is getting her braids touched up and her nails done, a gift to herself for winning that Queen of the Ring spot--against an injured Aerora, but a victory nonetheless. As always, the gossip in a salon is titillating.

"Girl, did you hear about Regina's new man?"

"You mean Latoya's old man?

"Mhm. Now ain't there enough men in the world that they don't have to share?"

"I heard he's working with a lot more than most men."

"Most of them don't know what to do with it. That's why I call 'em two-stroke Tom's."

"You ain't right. That's why you single."

"Am I wrong, though?"

"You already know that that's just how some of this rachet-ass hoes are. They never want something until they see someone else with it."

"Don't I know it. Same thing happened with Becky and Tiffany."

"No..."

"Yuuuup. Tiffany came home from work early cause she forgot her wig, and she hears something. She get upstairs and tell me why she found her man in bed with that stank bitch."

"You already know what I woulda done. I'da called the police on myself too. Shieeet, I'd want every bitch on the block to know what I did.

"She told me she had her keys ready to cut a bitch, then she heard the baby in the other room, and she wasn't about to let her kid grow up with her behind bars over some dusty Daft prick."

"Good for her. Good for her. God only knows what I'd do if I was in her shoes."

"Girl, you better give me two weeks notice before you do some next shit. Gimme time to fine a replacement for your dumbass."

"You must not have heard they call me Beyoncé cause I'm irreplaceable..."

"Lord, give me strength to deal with this crazy bitch."

The hairdressers break into song while Crossings finishes up. The fan approaches her with a nervous excitement, hoping to get a picture or an autograph. However, Crossings completely ignores the fan, even going as far as to whip her head around with such a sharp snap that one of her braids hits the fan in the cheek.

Crossings reaches for her purse so that she can pay, only to be met with a confused look from the hairdresser.

"Don't worry, sweetie, someone already took care of the bill for you."

She points to the end of the salon where another patron is being tended to. She's reclined in a chair, a hot towel over her face, her hair being washed.

Crossings is over there in two quick strides, and in a swift motion she pulls the towel off. Underneath is Skarzemis' masked face, humming to herself.

"Oh! Hey, Jazzy! I can see why you come here all the time. Everyone is so nice!"

Crossings raises her fist as if to strike, but the hairdresser wags her finger and points at a sign.

NO FIGHTING | ZERO TOLERANCE
POLICE WILL BE CALLED

Instead, Crossings throws the towel in Skarzemis' face and exits the building. The hairdresser tosses the towel into a laundry bin, and places a fresh one down.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:20 am

SURPRISE!!!!

An explosion of voices rock the room, people spilling into the already cramped area, the light switched on moments later.

It's a hotel room. Jasmine Crossing's hotel room, and she's been visited by several dozen unexpected, and unwanted, guests. The army of partygoers is led by Skarzemis who leaps onto Jasmine's bed a couple of times until Jasmine sits up and claws at Skazemis' legs. A burly man, well over six feet tall, lifts Skarzemis out of Jasmine's grasp and hoists her on top of his shoulders. Skarzemis kicks her legs, giggling like a school girl.

This gives Jasmine some time to look around. There are balloons flirting with the ceiling, a cake in the corner of the room, a few wrapped presents in the other corner and a boombox playing a remixed version of Arethan Franklin's "Respect." And that's all she can make out through the gaps between the wall of people that have surrounded her bed. When Jasmine looks back at Skarzemis, the masked woman has a balloon in her hands.

It's a surprise party! I never got to properly congratulate you for getting into the tournament. Luckily, I'm not too late because your match doesn't start for another....10 hours!

This is gonna be great! I got a clown, some presents, I even got a....party entertainer of the male variety...if you catch my drift. When we're done you're gonna be so motivated that no one will be able to beat you!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:40 pm

It’s the last Ferocity of the season and Jasmine Crossings is gonna make sure she looks the best she ever has. Before the show goes live, this online exclusive video shows her getting her hair and makeup done backstage. Her head is currently covered in a luscious silk wrap, eyes closed as the skin on her face is exfoliated.

Tada!

Jasmine’s blood runs cold when she hears that voice. She flicks the cucumbers off her face, and, in the reflection cast by the mirror, she sees the black hole where Skarzemis’ eyes should be staring back at her.

I never got the chance to apologize, Jasmine... I got so caught up in throwing you that grand party it never occurred to me that you would be too tired to focus for your Queen of the Ring match! It’s too bad because you were may pick to win. Luckily, I’m not much of a betting gal, or I woulda lost the shirt off my back.

Don't worry, though, tonight I'm gonna make it up to you. See, I’m gonna make sure you get what you’ve been asking for for all these months now. Rory is still hurt...because of you. Because it made you so angry to see that she is the light that will make tomorrow a brighter day -- not that we’re holding a grudge or anything, and Selena is oh so sore after that brutal cage match, that she couldn’t possibly risk injury by wrestling so soon after that..

Skarzemis leans in a little close.

That just leaves me..

...and you!

I hope you’re ready. It’s gonna be a night you never forget!

Skarzemis pulls the wrap from Jasmine’s head, then skips off. Jasmine starts to stand up to give chase, only to be stopped when she catches her reflection in the mirror. Damn. Her braids are on point. She lowers herself back into the chair and leans back, placing a fresh pair of cucumbers over her eyes.

After tonight, Skarzemis will no longer be an issue. Just like Aerora.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down