Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Golden Pony Boy? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Golden Pony Boy?

+3
Tim
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
7 posters

Go down

Golden Pony Boy? Empty Golden Pony Boy?

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:38 pm

It's time for Quantum's match vs. JustIN Sane on episode 25 of Monday night Fusion, but instead of that odd bubble thing that the hellhound is always entering in, we hear "BEHOLD THE KING!" Boos hit the stage hard as COO, Triple H, makes his way down the ramp, Quantum on his left, Troy Voodoo on his right. Hunter barks for a mic and is quickly handed one as The Corporation stands dead center in the ring.

HHH
Last night . . . Last night, you would THINK, made me take notice of this "rebellion" we seem to be having here in CMV, that it opened my eyes and I now take Sushi-X and all of his little pals seriously. But you'd be thinking WRONG! The only thing that was proven to me last night, is that Sushi, Sane, they're all DESPERATE to be going out and finding, pfff, BRYAN NOVAK! They know for a fact, that The Corporation is STRONGER and more POWERFULL, just ask the CMV universe who voted as such! Novak, you have no place here, this is where the big boys PLAY, go back to that indy, trash-house, NXT . . . Now as for the Undisputed World title, mmm, RANDY BORTON! You, I've always like you, kid, you have undying potential, DON'T waste it fighting for the wrong team. I can understand that you putting your hands on Mike Grizzly last night was simply a knee jerk reaction, and Quantum sends his sincere apologies for clocking you in the jaw. Of course, cashing in your Money in The Bank contract on Mr. Voodoo here wasn't ideal for us, but who wouldn't have in your shoes, right? Now I'm sure that everyone watching this right now, thinks that I'm just gonna lug Troy into a title rematch, but I'm NOT . . .

Voodoo's jaw drops as he taps HHH on the shoulder, a "huh?" look on his face.

HHH
Troy, you've honestly let me, and all of us in The Corporation, down too many times! So you want another shot at the World title? You're gonna EARN it this time! Next week on Monday night Fusion, an Elimination Chase will begin, featuring YOU, the CMV Light Heavyweight champion, Levi Marta, Zak Painn, and heck, ha ha, I'll even throw TIM LAFAVE in there, ha ha ha, what a loser! Anyhow, the winner of that Elimination Chase will challenge Randy Borton for the Undisputed title at Regicide in just four weeks time!!!

The fans are reluctant, but can't help but cheer for that huge news!

HHH
Now, as for- mmm, JustIN Sane . . .

Just as Hunter says his name the lights shut down, the spotlight shining down onto the stage as it does for only one man . . .

(Open to Trouble)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Golden Pony Boy? Empty Re: Golden Pony Boy?

Post by iTrouble Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:49 pm

Your request timed out. Please retry the request.

LMAO 2 hours wasted...
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:15 pm

I always copy/paste the entire post before I try to press send.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Users 0- Communiverse Button 64
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:00 pm

thats the sad part I do EVERY TIME except this one I'll rebound tho
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:26 pm

I never take longer than 30 minutes. But I do copy and paste onto a sticky note before I post.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:31 am

[center]
Just as Hunter says his name the lights shut down, the spotlight shining down onto the stage as it does for only one man . . .

A few moments pass until finally JustIN Sane finally makes it pass the curtain and slowly walks onto the stage. He gazes menacingly at the Corporation as his music cuts off and the lights in the arena turns back on. Sane removes his mask and motions for a mic not taking his eyes off the corporation for a second

Sane
I....don't like you.....

The immediately erupts at the rebels choice words to the COO of CMV as the embark in an "I don't like you" chant

Sane:
For months you and your little Corporation have been running a muck. Having your way with half of the roster. Night after night, bitching and bitching to get your way and all for what? Nothing...

You keep saying that I'm that thorn in your side that you just can't seem to get rid of....but the irony of this whole situation is YOU haven't tried anything. You have literally sent every single resource, speed bump, obstacle or whatever you want to call it has been null and void.

Do you see where I'm getting at Hunter? No? Well let me spell it out for you. Quantum...the man from the Future...already knows that he's gonna get his ass whooped tonight. Perks of being a time traveler I guess. Which would mean another lost cause has joined your...Corporation. Another will have fallen by my hands....again.

So ask yourself Trips...what's the best way to get something done? You do it yourself. That's right. You want me "put down" then put up or shut up. If you're afraid..don't do it....If your going to do it...don't be afraid. But please understand. This is a two way street. Its not just you trying to put me down. But I am here to annihilate you...your Corporation...and everything they stand for.

If you had not committed such great sins, GOD would not have sent me here to punish you.- Genghis Khan

Come and sip with me from this cup of destruction at Regicide. If you're just gonna hide behind your two pawns then fine. But you keep my name out your ****ing mouth!

The crowd shakes the stadium with anticipation as Sane drops the mic, straps his mask back up and makes a mad dash to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope as Triple H and Voodoo both roll out from the other end leaving Quantum and Sane in the ring ready to clash
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:11 am

I use google drive/docs and simplenote for promos. They both save as you type so you don't run the risk of losing anything, and they

Last edited by The Angelic Savage on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:38 am

Following Quatum's defeat at the hands of Mr. Sane thanks to a little distraction by Bryan Novak, the longest reigning Undisputed champion in CMV history is just BARELY able to get back to his feet, the referee attempting to help him up but he gets pushed away. Not by Sane, but it's Troy Voodoo! The Future grabs Sane by his hair and whips him into the corner farthest from him, but as he tries to charge at him, JustIN ducks out of the way, Troy staggers around- END OF DAYS!!! But as Sane goes to turn around-BAM! A thick crack and "OHHH" from the crowd can be heard as the unpleasent end of a sledgehammer is bashed into Sane's jaw, breaking his mask in half. Triple H stands dominant over his foe, ripping off his suit jacket and tossing it on top of Sane. With rage in his eyes and spit flying every which way, Hunter BELLOWS;

HHH
YOU WANT ME AT REGICIDE!?!?! YOU GOT ME!!!

The COO of CMV's music blares over the PA system, Fusion quickly cutting to a recap of last night's triple threat match . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:32 pm

Damn, if Painn wins his match he"ll have two title matches on the same night. Just Imagen if we get the tag titles and the undisputed championship Surprised
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:33 pm

The Angelic Savage wrote:I use google drive/docs and simplenote for promos. They both save as you type so you don't run the risk of losing anything, and they

Bless!
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down