Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One

2 posters

Go down

The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Empty The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One

Post by Shay UA Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:23 am

The camera comes in to the CMV Fusion audience. Some audience members make their way out of the arena, but the grand majority look to the ring with intrigued faces. The camera pans down to the ring, where we can see an odd set being placed. In the center we see a flat screen TV being lowered down from the ceiling via wires. On the left, a miniature couch alternating between a dark red and a dark purple pattern. Finally, on the right we see a desk in a poker table design with a black swivel chair behind in. Murmurs can be heard as the lights lower down, leaving the arena in darkness.

Line in the Sand begins the play and crowd immediately erupts into boos. Red and white lights replace the darkness and the titantrons show a nice purple filtered video. We see CMV’s resident undefeated madman - Shay Hoxton - stand on the stage in his red track jacket, black jeans, black cowboy boots, and of course his signature pink and white glasses. His arms are spread, embracing the crowd’s love. He taps his bicep, and quickly poses for the audience, who somehow boo even louder.

He makes his way to the ring, and the ring announcer hands him a microphone with the Hoxton SH logo embossed onto it. He walks up to the apron facing the hard camera, and he jumps on. He turns to the crowd, legs spread and with a smirk on his face. He brings the mic up.

Ladies and lasses, grab your phones, press record, and thank Lady Luck herself, because you’re all about to witness…

Shay takes a deep breath.

History!

The crowd boos. Shay casually puts his arm around the top rope and waits for the people to quiet down. After fifteen seconds go by, he brings the mic back up to himself.

Last week, I and Shanaz Andoni had easily a five star classic, one that will be remembered in the history books for all time!

The crowd boo again, but this time Shay decides to talk over them.

But, at the end of the night, only one star really was worth talking about…

Hoxton points at himself and winks.

And you’re looking at him, baby! Tonight marked a tremendous accomplishment, only matched by the true legends of CMV. After I beat Shanaz Andoni, my winning streak rose to 10-0, double digits!

Shay laughs and finally enters the ring.

I made sure to meet with Yuri Sukalov before tonight’s show, and we made came to an agreement. My prize for this momentous occasion? A chance to take one more step in my cause to make Fusion great again. That’s why tonight, I’m going to welcome each and one of you here to…

The Hoxton Highlights!

The flat screen turns on, showing a hand of cards, as well as the words, “The Hoxton Highlights”. The boos begin to quiet, leaving the crowd more interested than anything else. Shay laughs and leans against his desk. His smirk switches to a serious look.

With any first, you need to make a serious bang to show you’re not messing around! Saturday Night Live, they had Andy Kaufman. The Daily Show, they had Mary Kay Place. The Hoxton Highlights, we like to do things a little bit better though. That’s why tonight, I bring each and every one of you the most talked about star on Fusion today! Put your hands together and show some respect to the brand new number one contender for the CMV Undisputed Championship: Harvey Hastings!

Shay walks over and takes a seat behind his desk while pointing towards the stage.

*Open to Sol*

Last edited by Hoxton on Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One Empty Re: The Hoxton Highlights - Episode One

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:51 am

Harvey Hastings and his son, Stefan, slowly wandered out onto the stage. They didn't go for any theatrics tonight, with Stefan still weakened from the events that transpired over the past few days with Fusion and the X-Gen Classic.

Once they made it to the ring, both men took a microphone and stood towards Shay.

Harvey
Danke Schoen, Hoxton... Now, let's have a little chit-chat about the main event tonight.

Ziegler... As you said, we have done this same old shtick twice now. So I'm genuinely glad that our third match will be tonight, rather than several weeks from now. That gives me the excuse to walk down here, later on, beat your god damn head in until it caves, and leave with my rightful title.

Hastings chuckled softly and tapped his chin.

Hastings
Then I might just pay little ol' Ryan Kent a visit and take back the US Title that Divine stole from me... That way, I can put these old things back on them.

Hastings pulled out the two German Flag side plates that he put on the US title the previous season. But proceeded to give them over to his Stefan.

Hastings
Or... Maybe my son will instead.

Stefan put on a small, somewhat uncomfortable smile and thanked his father.

Hastings
But... Back to Ziegler.

I will level with you... I've seen you throughout this run... And let's be honest... Ziegler, you're sloppy. You make too many mistakes and choose to not learn from them.

That's why you lost to me at Ascendance. And that's why you were extremely close to losing against Simmons...

But let me put it in your language, Jacob.

Hastings cleared his throat and put on a fake Scottish accent.

Harvey
Yer Nothin' but a pile o' SHITE.

Harvey tossed the mic away and tapped his son's shoulder. The two men leaving just about as soon as they came.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)