Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sully explains all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sully explains all

Go down

Sully explains all Empty Sully explains all

Post by KrisSully Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:45 am

Monday night Fusion opens to a hot crowd ready for the show to begin, when Kris Sullivan's music hits, and the crowd starts to boo.

Sully and Blade stand center stage, Sully with a microphone in hand.

Sully: I want to make some things clear with you folks.

The crowd erupts into boos, nearly drowning Sully.

Sully: I have mic ass-clowns. I'm louder. As I was saying, time to clear something up, I'm not the "bad guy".

The crowd however, wants nothing from Sullys forked tongue, as they chant at him " Kents gonna kill you" but soon after it starts it stops.

Sully: Couldn't keep it up? It happens to shlubs like you idiots. I'm not the "bad guy" I'm the hero here people. I mean really, what happened? Less than a month ago everyone agreed with me, didn't they Barron? They said "Sully deserves another match!" "Why didn't Sully get a second shot but Reed did?" "Why not? Why not?" So I did what anyone of us underlooked talents would. I took my opportunity. I could've waited, and waited, and waited, but I know that Kent wouldn't just hand ME a match. So I did something about it, I forced his hand.

The crowd now boos even louder as they know what comes next.

Sully: I forced his hand, by beating the fuck out of him. Brutalizing him with a chair. Then all of you people decide I'm some sort of "bad guy". The gall. I'm the hero. I'm the underdog. Kent is a legacy. He's done literally almost everything you can in CMV. Dashing likes to tell us how the only title he hasn't won is the Fusion Tag Team Titles. He holds the record for the most title defenses. He is a multi time Heavyweight Champion. Ryan " Motherfucking" Kent is not the hero. He's the villain. You people think he would've done any different had the roles been reversed? No. I'm YOUR hero. I'M "MOTHERFUCKING" KRIS SULLIVAN. AND I COMMAND YOUR RESPECT!

The crowd erupts into another boisterous set of boos, as the do Sully seems to grow more vexed by it. Then the crowd starts to chant "We want Kent!" but Sully cuts them off.

Sully: I don't give a flying fuck what you want! I'm going to be the hero you deserve! Like it or fucking don't. I will beat Ryan Kent. I will break Ryan Kent. Or by some fucking miracle I will die trying.

Sully flings the mic down the ramp and begins the walk towards the backstage area.

*Open for Kent should he want to make an appearance*
KrisSully
KrisSully
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down