Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling)

+3
Mr. Dashing
Miztacular
Dave Turner
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Empty The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling)

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:04 am

The following post are of a rivalry between Dave Turner and Manic. You all know Dave Turner, and will soon know Manic, so I though it would be fitting to pull out their history before Communiverse. Merciless, who controls Manic, and myself had a feud in a league called PWL. This feud went on for about two solid months, and is undeniably my best writing, not just promos but any creative writing what so ever. This is a pretty long read, but if you have the time and feel like it, please read the posts and leave your thoughts and comments at the end.
This will be divided into chapters. Each chapter is one continuation of the thread that the promos were posted on. The names of the chapters are the names that we had for the treads.

Chapter One
(THE DEBUT OF DAVE TURNER)

As the exciting match between Booker T and Manic comes to a finish, the young up and coming prospect Dave Turner calmly waits in gorilla position backstage

Cole:
What a match between Booker and Manic! Coming up, it'll be Wade Barrett vs Dave Turner as the action rolls on!

Taz:
Boy, I can't wait for this one! A real knock down, drag out, fight coming up!

Impact cuts to commercial as Dave Turner starts his warm up stretches and jogging in place. A worn out Manic returns from the stage to gorilla position and accidently bumps into a focused Dave Turner. Turner stops and looks around to a passing Manic who didn't even realize what had happened

Turner:
Hey! Freakshow! What the hell do you think you're doing?

Manic looks confused as he stops and looks at Turner

Turner:
This must be amatuer hour! I'm over here trying to get ready for my match in a couple of minutes, and this scuzzy looking garbage just walks around like he owns the place

Manic still not quite sure why he is being verbally attacked, starts to speak but is cut off by Turner

Turner:
Oh spare me the trash you're about to spew! I'm a purebred all-star, about to make it big and I've got to deal with people like you? Let me give you some advice Manic....stay the hell away from me or you'll never see the Impact ring again

Manic begins to walk away unsure of the situation, Turner mumbles some stuff to himself as he jobs in place and is seconds away from hitting the stage for the first time in his young career

The first few notes hit as Turner waits at the curtain, then as the drums come crashing in, he emerges, bouncing around and ready to go

CHAPTER TWO
(THE BEGINNING OF GREATNESS)

Dave Turner's music hits the arena as he emerges from the back with a clear focus but relaxed look on his eyes. The crowd, still not sure whether to cheer or boo, rise to their feet and begin buzzing. Turner walks down the ramp at a rather slow pace, high fiving what few fans are reaching their hands out. Turner reaches the bottom of the ramp and walks around to the steps. He jogs up them and climbs to the top of the turnbuckle all in one motion and scans the crowd. A smirk makes it's way onto his face as he climbs down, grabs a mic and the music fades

Turner:
Allow me to introduce myself...my name is Dave Turner and I'm the next face of the PWL. My whole career has been nothing but dominance on my end. I've may be young but, I've been wrestling for quite sometime now. The main difference between me and a lot of the people here is that I EARNED my roster spot! I wasn't handed a contract because I was a seven foot tall fat ass. I wasn't handed a contract for nostalgic purposes. And I damn sure didn't buy my contract!....Hulk Hogan handed me a contract after he came to a few indie shows that I was at. He told me that I had all the tools to be a top superstar in the business...except one. I was missing one thing and that was the platform to showcase my talent to the world...and Hogan was right. I'm in top physical condition, I am very technically gifted in this sport, and let's face it, I'm everything a superstar needs to be. I decided to join PWL to show the world what a real wrestler was and tonight, after only two matches I'll be the TV Champion that the PWL not only wants, but needs.

The crowd begins to grow restless as Turner continues to talk about himself. They finally start turning to boos

Turner:
You may boo me all you want, but I WILL win the TV championship tonight! I will one day very soon be the PWL Heavyweight Champion! And you all will soon cheer and respect me as the best wrestler in the world, just as you should!

The crowd is very solidly booing Turner now as he drops the mic and waits for The British Bulldog
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Empty Re: The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling)

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:07 am

Chapter Three
(YOUT CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH)

[center]The fans are greeted by the rather dirty face of Manic, as he rocks back and forth in his home, the alley outside the arena. The hot Texas weather has Manic sweating bullets, and he isn't directly facing the camera. Rather, it seems as though he's talking to the wall

Manic: Ha... A plan! Yes, a plan Reverend! I agree. I see the light. I see it fading. I see the damage inflicted by hypocrisy. I see a man that grips onto a myth that he hopes will make up for his sad reality. Fellas, I see a Reverend who is in desperate need of aid... BUT I'M NOT EQUIPPED TO GIVE HIM THAT AID! You see, I face my reality every day, boys and girls. The long road to accepting ones fate is difficult indeed... many never make it to acceptance. And as you can see, those that do make the journey come out on the other side a little bit damaged. DO YOU SEE THE DAMAGE I HAVE UNDERTAKEN!? No myths, no legends, no Gods can make up for our brief, shallow existence. Oh, you may be thinking i've crossed a line here, my friends...but the "truth"... ha, the TRUTH need not be censored. I clash with you tonight not on a physical plane, Reverend... we meet in a battle of philosophy, and though I don't have a lot of strength in my body, I do have a lot of strength in my convictions.

Manic suddenly jumps to his feet, and throws a garbage can at the camera in a fit of rage

Manic: I KNOW MY POSITION IN LIFE! YOU MAY TRY TO IMPOSE UPON ME YOUR BELIEFS, BUT THATS ALL THEY ARE! BELIEFS! I deal in facts, not ideas, Reverend. And, oh yes, my gentle friends... I know of the mocking laughter that rains down upon me, but nobody ever wants to face the truth. They just want to avoid it... toss it off to the side. LAUGH. AT. IT. So that they might feel safe from it! YOU CAN BELITTLE ME ALL YOU WANT... but you can't do anything about the truth. Even if you beat me to a bloody pulp and parade me around like a trophy of your beliefs, Reverend... it changes nothing. The truth will always be the truth. I just hope you know how to deal with it when it looks you straight in the face.

Manic sits back down, rocking back and forth. He picks up a half empty bottle of an unidentifiable liquid and downs it.

Manic: I know my words fall on deaf ears. I know in the end I will be forgotten just as you will be, too. I know everything I will do is in vain. But, gracious Reverend... at least I've accepted my situation for what it is. Now you need to accept yours. I'll see you in a bit, my friend.

Manic turns away from the screen, still mumbling to himself (something can be heard about Dave Turner) as the shot fades to black

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) Empty Re: The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling)

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:08 am

Chapter Four
(CRAZY LIKE A FOX)

Bray Wyatt and Manic are embroiled in a war in the main event. The match, now past the fifteen minute mark, has taken its toll on both men. Manic attempts a diving crossbody over the ropes, but Wyatt manages to duck away at the last second. Battering Manic, Wyatt tosses him back into the ring. As Manic lays motionless, Wyatt zeroes in on his prey, however, as he goes to pick Manic off the mat, Manic lands a discreet lowblow to Wyatt that goes unseen by the referee. Whaling out in agony, Wyatt rests against the ropes. Manic gets to his feet as the fans shower in a mixture of boos and cheers. Manic unleashes an elbow to the head of Wyatt that sends him stumbling toward the center of the ring. Manic quickly gets behind the stunned Wyatt and sets up for the Head Check, which sends all of Wyatt's weight down on his neck and head, knocking him out.

Cole: Could it be? Could Manic have just knocked out Bray Wyatt!?
Taz: This guys nuts! He's trying to win by any means necessary!!

Manic covers Wyatt, as the ref and the fans alike count 1....2....3!

Manic looks as shocked ad anybody to have beaten a seemingly unstoppable Bray Wyatt as his music hits. He begins to punch the mat while laughing maniacally, then crawls over to the corner and takes a seat, still laughing at nothing

Cole: As crazy as he seems, Manic has proven here tonight that he is NOT to be taken lightly!
Taz: Is he laughing at you or something, Cole?
Cole: What a night it has been -

Just as Cole was about to close out the show, he is interrupted by the music of another superstar

(As the Titantron cuts to a video of the Wall Street Warrior's violent hardcore clashes with Wyatt in the weeks prior, his music begins. It isn't until the tempo hits its stride with the second verse that the Wall Street Warrior appears at the top of the ramp, a kendo stick in one hand and his briefcase in the other.)

Taz: Oh, what the Hell is this, Cole? Wyatt's down! Wyatt could be in trouble! Do you think Wall set this up?

Cole: I don't know. Maybe he paid that lunatic Manic off!

(The crowd abruptly boos, shouting "Wall Street sucks!" as the Wall Street Warrior saunters down the ramp and slides into the ring. Wall sets the briefcase down in the corner opposite Manic and climbs the turnbuckle. After a few gestures, Wall's free hand rips off his tie, which he tosses into the crowd. They toss it back as he is unbuttoning his dress shirt. Once that is done, he gestures for a microphone and is tossed one.)

Wall: Well, well, well... COLORADO!

(The crowd erupts in cheers at the mention of their home state.)

Wall: When was the last time you morons were relevant? The 1850s, during the Gold Rush? Please.

(The Wall Street Warrior hops down off the turnbuckle, smiling at Manic, as the crowd erupts in a series of boos. Wall pulls a chain with a key from around his neck and holds it out to Manic.)

Wall: You know, Manic, I questioned your sanity, but I really can't argue with your results. (The crowd boos.) But regardless, you have my thanks, and $50,000. Last I checked, that's a lot of alphagetti.

Taz: Oh my God, Cole! It looks like Wall might have hired himself a hitman!

Cole: I don't like where this is going!

[center]Manic looks confused for a second, but slowly pulls himself to his feet, grinning

Cole: Do you think money really means anything to this guy, Taz?
Taz: I think you may be surprised what money can make people do, Cole!

Matt Wall is standing in the center of the ring with his hand outstretched, an envelope clutched between his fingers. He nods his head as Manic stumbles toward him.

Cole: Do you think he was hired by Matt Wall?

Manic stares down at the envelope as the fans buzz in anticipation. Several moments go by before he grabs the envelope savagely. It looks as though he is going to tear it up...

but suddenly he shakes Matt Wall's hand as the crowd begins to boo!

Cole: Can you believe it!? What a sellout!
Taz: That's fifty thousand clams, Cole! Even a nutcase has a need for money!

A mix of "You sold out" and "Alphagetti" chants begin in the arena

Matt Wall begins laughing as Manic pockets the money, and just as the two turn to leave, yet another superstar's music hits

[center]As the first riff hits on Dave Turner's entrance music, he emerges onto the ramp by Matt Wall and Manic. Turner is clearly banged up from his match with Dean Ambrose earlier in the night and the crowd is about half cheers and half boos as Turner begins to speak and focuses on Wall first

Turner:
Allow me to introduce myself...I am the Technical Prodigy Dave Turner. When it comes to actually stepping in that ring, I am everything you want to be but know you never will. You sure have caught everyones attention with all of your money, and quite frankly I don't like it and I sure as hell don't like you!
The crowd begins to cheer loudly for Turner as he steps up and gets in Wall's face with a serious look. Turner finally cracks a smirk and changes his focus on Manic as Wall leaves the stage.But, I'll have to deal with that another time, cause that's not why I'm out here...Manic, Manic, Manic....I wouldn't have thought it possible for someone so scuzzy....so dirty...so terrible to sink any lower than eating garbage and sleep in the streets but, I'll be damn you did it. You see Manic, you didn't just associate yourself with one of the worst people here...you did yourself the disservice of getting on my radar when I flat out told you I'd end your career if you did...So not only am I going to kick your ass and brutally beat you at the upcoming Pay-Per-View...I'm going to do it tonight as well

As soon as Turner finishes his sentence he starts hitting Manic with punches to the head, catching him off guard. Manic stumbles backwards down the ramp as Turner continues his assault with the crowd in a frenzy. Turner grabs Manic and whips him into the rails leading down the ramp. Manic lays motionless propped against the barricade as the crowd leans over to look at him. Turner walks down to the ring and grabs a chair out from under and returns back to Manic. Turner places the chair against his body and steps back for a running start. He starts running toward Manic, then hesitates and stops. Turner can be heard on the camera yelling "I'll save that for Ascendance! if you can even make it." The crowd is buzzing loudly as Turner walks backwards up the ramp looking at Manic and running his mouth. Turner then grabs the envelope full of money off the ramp and begins to smile. Turner pulls a lighter out of his pocket and begins to light the envelope on fire as the crowd cheers for him 100 percent. The show ends as the money is on fire at the top of the ramp and Turner exits the stage

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:09 am

Chapter Five
(BACKSTAGE BEATDOWN)

The segment opens backstage with Dave Turner in his ring gear about to address the camera. The crowd seems to have switched to a good amount of cheers for Turner after last week. Turner then looks off camera with a pissed off look on his face

Turner:
You got a problem, buddy? Didn't think so, keep walking!
(He looks back at the camera and shakes his head before focusing and beginning to speak)My name is Dave Tur..(Just then Turner is blindsided by Matt Wall, the man that Turner was jawing to. Wall is yelling, inaudibly to the camera, at Turner as he kicks him hard.

Just then a referee shows up

Ref(speaking towards the two plus the camera):
I've just got the word from Hogan, this backstage brawl is official!

The crowd roars with approval as Turner starts to return to his feet and the match begins

Michael Cole:
Welcome back to Impact! Before the break, Dave Turner was about to speak to everyone watching at home and in person here at the arena, but he was ambushed by Matthew Wall! Just sickening if you ask me.

Taz:
You ask me, Turner brought it on himself Cole! Last week he comes out here and burns Walls money that he gave to Manic, then tonight, right before Turner began to speak, we saw him disrespect Wall AGAIN by verbally assaulting him!

Cole:
Either way, these two got into it backstage and the GM Hulk Hogan sent a ref and made this an official match!

Turner starts to catch his bearings as the match starts and goes right on the offensive. He swings a few punches but starts to realize he is a bit out of his element with Wall brawling backstage, instead of having a match in a ring. Wall takes a few punches and shakes them off as he grabs Turner by the back of the head and throws him towards the wall. Turner stops his momentum right before it, but Wall is ready and unloads a flurry of punches on Turner forcing him to the ground. Turner starts to get up quickly on instinct, and reverse a grapple by Wall. Turner grabs Wall and flings him as hard as he can toward a T.V. set backstage and sends Wall through the set up. The crowd goes crazy as Turner gains momentum and Wall rests on a water cooler. Without thinking twice, Turner runs straight at Wall and spears him through cooler. The crowd can be heard backstage as the two are going all out. Turner picks Wall up by his hair and lifts him up into an Alabama Slam position. Turner looks at the camera and is running his mouth towards it, then slams Wall with a ton of force. Turner goes for the cover up

..KICKOUT..

Turner is stunned as he can't believe that someone kicked out of a slam on concrete like that. Turner begins to motion for the PsychoDriver and goes to pick Wall up. As Wall gets to his feet he unloads a massive amount of strikes, catching Turner offguard. Wall throws Turner into a soda machine and starts to walk away for a second to catch his breath. Turner sees an opening and charges toward Wall. Wall turns around just in time, side steps and flips Turner over hard onto his back, obviously knocking the wind out of him. As Turner gasps for air loudly, Wall steps back and looks at Turner, then ruthlessly kicks Turner in the head knocking him out cold. Wall knowing Turner is done, goes for the pin...

The match ends just as Turner starts to regain consciousness. Wall steps back, smiling at what he did to Turner in the Backstage Brawl, but then a familiar face approaches...

Someone can be heard dragging a metal object over the concrete floor. Ominous footsteps accompany the sound as officials and people who had been milling about flee the scene. Matt Wall can be heard breathing heavily, but laughing a bit to himself

Cole: Oh no, my god! That's Manic! And you have to know he's upset about what transpired this past week!

Taz: Uh, Cole... notice he has an aluminum baseball bat in his hands!? This could be super dangerous for Dave Turner!

Cole: No... dear God, somebody has to stop this!

Manic slowly paces around the downed body of Dave Turner, brandishing a baseball bat

Manic: The worst part about this, my friend... is that you believe the money you burned is what landed you in this situation. Ha, when those dollars faded to ashes before my eyes, I envisioned you fading to ash as well... AND NOW LOOK! My disdain for you has reached levels far greater than my disdain for my lifelong absence of wealth. You burned away nothing but your own good health, my boy.

Manic begins to laugh as he prepares to swing the bat. Turner motions to move out of the way, but Matt Wall restrains him.

Cole: NO! NO!

Taz: HOLY HELL THIS IS GETTING NUTS!

SMACK

The crowd erupts in disbelief as Manic actually swings the bat, hitting Turner hard in the knee. He then throws the bat to the floor, perhaps to the relief of everybody in attendance

Manic gets in Turner's face as he is gasping in pain

Manic: You see, Dave... this is what happens when you play with fire...

Cole: We can't have lunatics like this running around! There simply has to be some sort of disciplinary action taken! This man is despicable!

Taz: Shut up, Cole! I don't want him coming down here!

Manic gets a few more kicks in on Turner as he gets up to leave, laughing hysterically while the fans boos are deafening. EMTs rush to the side of Turner, who immediately can be heard telling them to "leave him the fuck alone"

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:10 am

Chapter Six
DECLARATION OF WAR

[center](A camera glides along the arena's rafters after Taz and Cole's intro session, catching glimpses of the Impact audience cheering and roaring and celebrating the beginning of another exciting installment of PWL action. Suddenly, the lights cut out and a new theme song cuts in.)

(The Titantron flares to life with clips of Matt Wall's finest moments of action in a month with PWL, interspersed with shots of the Wall Street Warrior flinging dollar bills, grinning at the camera, and interviewing with various members of the backstage staff. Matthew Wall takes to the stage shortly after, bathed in a deep green spotlight the color of money.)

Cole: It's the Wall Street Warrior, Taz! Ready as always to run his mouth with Dave Turner out on injury, I bet.

Taz: You know, Cole, I actually like this kid. He always has something interesting to say. More important, though, is he's just ruthless. He knows how to get results. I think he's got a future in the PWL.

Cole: Not if he keeps making enemies -- and that's something he never fails to do.

(Wall slides under the bottom rope and into the ring. He is unusually dressed: rather than wearing his customary suit, he is already dressed down to just his in-ring gear. He has even taped up his hands. He strides to the opposite end of the ring, gestures for a microphone and is handed one, at which point he jumps up on the back right turnbuckle and scans the audience.)

WALL: What's up Minnesota! Oh, it's good to be HOME!

(The crowd roars as Wall declares that this is his hometown, heel status be damned.)

WALL: Unfortunately, I come bearing bad news. The forces within the PWL -- led chiefly by that coward, Dave Turner -- have chosen that your HOME TOWN HERO will NOT be competing tonight.

(The crowd's response turns sour as fans begin to boo. Wall nods, smirking, as he continues.)

WALL: In recent weeks, you have seen me slammed into pavement. You've seen me thrown face-first into a television set and clotheslined into a water cooler. You've seen me dropped more than a few times by Bray Wyatt. And EVERY WEEK I drag my ass back to the PWL arena and I fight, no matter how I'm feeling. THAT is the HEART of a CHAMPION!

(The crowd voices their support with more cheering.)

WALL: Dave Turner might have been a champion. He might have tricked everyone into believing he was worthy of walking around with some gold around his waist. But like every pretender, last week, he was exposed as nothing more than what he is: weak-willed. Pathetic. A part-timer.

(Wall pauses, and the audience hushes as his comments sink in.)

WALL: The Wall Street Warrior is no part-timer, and that is why PWL's very own General Manager, Hulk Hogan, has all but chosen me to be a face of this company. That's right, Wall Nation: this Sunday, at Ascendance, your very own hometown boy will be battling it out with that yokel... (Wall's voice begins to tremble with disgust.) ...that monster... (Wall pauses as he scans the crowd.) ...that backwoods behemoth, BRAY WYATT.

(The crowd pops, cheering wildly, before Wall gestures for them to quiet down and they obey.)

WALL: But it won't be just any old match. It won't even be the CAGE MATCH that I requested. Oh, no. See, because the Warrior kept jumping superstars and beating people bloody, Hogan has decided to let Bray choose the stipulation. And there's one... more... catch.

(The crowd is deathly silent as they wait to hear what's next.)

WALL: On Sunday, Bray and I are going to be fighting for the INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

(The crowd erupts into wild cheers, but those cheers are interrupted suddenly with another theme song and the appearance of Bray Wyatt himself!)

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:12 am

Chapter Seven
(TURNER UPDATES IMPACT)

The segment opens up outside a hospital room, number 4424. The camera creeps inside and looks up to Dave Turner, who is looking pale, but not different

Dave Turner:
Hello....my name is Dave Turner. A few weeks ago, as I was getting set for the first Pay Per View in PWL history.....I was assaulted by a couple of people. One of the people, I had previously attacked and opened a door I wasn't ready for.....but the other.....the other started something he doesn't even know.

Turner begins to look very frustrated, as he looks around his room. He pauses and looks back at the camera

Turner:
As everyone knows, I had knee surgery....It was successful, but I'm still out of action for an undisclosed amount of time. But....but the one thing I can promise...is that next week I WILL be at Impact, and I will be addressing the Impact nation personally, a long with the two who are responsible for putting me out of action!

The segment ends as the crowd cheers loudly for the injured Turner

Chapter Eight
(EMBRACE IT)

Coming back from commercial break, the camera pans to a familiar location - outside the arena in a darkened alley, next to a dumpster. The light of a cigarette illuminates the dark scene, and the raspy voice of Manic is heard once again

Manic: Darkness seems to be a fad right now, eh fellas? Just remember that right now, you're looking at the real thing. The first edition. My dear friends, it seems like an eternity since we last met. But don't worry - i've always been here, lurking in the shadows. Shadows that I feel are overpopulated with pretenders - there are now a host of individuals that seem to choose to live in the dark, dank alleyways that I have called my sanctuary all my life. Somebody so pretentious as to proclaim that they are a "phantom". What pain lies behind your eyes, Phantom? Is it the pain of losing a loved one? Pain of not reaching your dreams? Perhaps the pain of realizing you're not the man your family and friends wish you could be? Maybe somewhere deep down you know you would be exposed as a failure in the light. Whatever the case may be, Phantom, i'm not here to judge. Who knows, maybe we will become the best of friends? Maybe we'll become as close as Dave Turner and I. I've never known somebody quite as... intimately as I know Dave.

Manic busts out laughing, then quickly snaps back into a cold stare

Manic: The past two weeks I have enjoyed my solitude. I've had invaluable time to reflect, and to appreciate my accomplishments. When I looked into the eyes of Dave Turner I saw fear, pain and suffering. I felt... connected to him.

Cole: What is this nonsense? What a creep...

Manic: What of you, Phantom? Will you rise up and defeat me on your way to some base prize? - maybe a championship? Fame? Glory? Is that why you've come here? Phantom, I pride myself on not needing such motivations. I have a deeper calling. I'll make you understand the misery and torment of darkness... and when you reach this point, dear boy, there is no turning back - no relent from the loneliness - unless you learn to embrace it. Tonight, maybe you shall... just as Dave Turner did.

Manic lights another cigarette, laughing as he does it

Manic: Watch where you step, young Phantom. Unless you know exactly where it could land you. I'll see you soon, boy.

The camera fades back to the arena, where the fans are hushed

Cole: That guy always manages to give me the creeps, Taz. How exactly is he being allowed back in the building tonight? Only a couple of weeks ago he brutally assaulted - and injured Dave Turner. And how about his association with the Wall Street Warrior? This guy leaves way too many questions unanswered!

Taz: We may just find out some of those answers soon, Cole, but one thing I do know is that the debuting Phantom will have his hands full with Manic, a guy that's defeated our current International Champion Bray Wyatt. He's not to be taken lightly. That much we do know.

Cole: Can someone atleast tell me how he's on the card tonight!?

Chapter Nine
(A RETURN TO IMPACT)

Impact returns from commercial to a rowdy crowd who was keeping themselves entertained

The familiar guitar riff is heard for the first time in weeks, after a long pause and a loud crowd almost all cheers, Turner makes his way to the the stage. Turner, in his street clothes, is clearly not ready for action but glad to be on Impact. His knee is wrapped up heavily and he is walking using crutches. Turner makes his way slowly down the ramp, pausing as he reaches the ring. He throws his crutches in the ring and rolls under the ropes. After getting back to his feet and admiring the crowd for a bit the music stop as he motions for a mic. He raises the mic to speak, but stops as the crowd chants "Let's Go Turner!" Finally the crowd begins to calm down, as Turner again raises the mic to speak

Turner:
My name is Dave Turner, and man does it feel AMAZING to be back in front of you all!
(The crowd cheers loudly again.)Last time I was here at Impact, something unfortunate happened. I was jumped back stage by a coward bitch who thinks he is some kind of warrior! As I was jumped, the clown in charge of PWL decided to make an "official" match backstage, after I was already caught off guard. As most of you know, the match ended after I was knocked unconscious and left gasping for air....But the worst came when a psychotic freak came over with a baseball bat, and decided to swing with all his might right into my knee.(Turner pauses for a moment looking disgruntled before speaking again. The whole time the crowd continues to cheer for him.)Because of Manic's careless actions, I had knee surgery that has put me out of action...But I'm hear to say to all of you in person, to everyone in the back, and to Manic and Wall Street Warrior that in just a couple weeks, I WILL be cleared, I WILL return to this ring, and I WILL kick your f****** teeth in!!

The crowd roars as Turner drops the mic, and his music hits, he raises his arms to the crowd as the commentators apologize for the obscene language the production team barely got censored. Turner rolls out of the ring, and returns up the ramp as Impact goes to another commercial break

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:17 am

Chapter Ten
(STRANGE COMPANY)

Shortly after Wall Street Warrior and Ambrose have finished their match, the camera cuts back to the alley outside the arena, still dark and foreboding. Manic's laugh can be heard faintly.

Cole: What the hell!? Not this lunatic again! Didn't he already do enough tonight when he speared that poor kid through the barricade!

Taz: Do you wanna go out there and tell him off, Cole? Cuz I sure as hell don't.

Manic stares intensely into the camera, a small grin curled across his lips

Manic: And so it has come to pass, dear friends and onlookers. Tonight the pendulum swung in the favor of absolute darkness; a concept unimaginable to most - especially the man I left crumpled in a mess of his own blood and fear tonight - Phantom. After I broke his spirit I decided to break away a piece of the arena for him to remember me by as well. You see, fellas... I like to leave an impression. What happened tonight didn't happen because I wish to win arbitrary matches... it happened for the same reason that caused me to injure Dave Turner. I only wish to enlighten those who have no idea what it's like to live a life without. I took pleasure in helping Phantom learn how meaningless his drive for success really is. But more importantly, it seems my friend Dave Turner has decided it was safe for him to come crawling back to the PWL arena this evening... crawling, of course, because he can't possibly be walking. He's a broken man and his ambition is broken as well. Oh yes, I took pleasure in you whinnying on and on tonight Dave... but just you remember that the loudest dog is often the weakest, dear mate... your fate is-

Manic is interrupted a strange cackle can be heard from off-screen, and even Manic seems a little put off by it, stopping in mid sentence as the originator of the sound approaches. Manic looks oddly calm.

The camera follows the sound, eventually centering on the Wall Street Warrior. The post-match Warrior is wearing a tattered suit jacket over his bare chest, the garment only half-buttoned (and in the wrong holes). He still wears his green and black ring shorts and boots.

WARRIOR: Hee hee hee... hee hee... hee hee hee. Victory is sweet! So, so, so sweet! Did you SEE! Did you SEE, Friend Manic, what I did to him! Did you see that stupid SHIELD-brother all splayed out in the middle of the ring as I climbed off of his wrecked body and raised my arms in VICTORY!

As the Warrior talks, he paces back and forth before Manic, his own tone alternating between overjoyed and angered. The questions are all, entirely, rhetorical -- and he does not give Manic the chance to respond before continuing.

WARRIOR: But what will we do about TURNER, hmm? (As he speaks this next part, his fingers count off each adjective. The last word is said with a snarl.) That filthy, pathetic, limp-legged, overcelebrated, PART-TIMER.

The Warrior's face contorts into a twisted version of itself, his jaw hanging as his nose begins to twitch. His green eyes cross as a bruised hand runs over his bald head, pausing at the top and forcing him to nod.

WARRIOR (Giddy): Ooooh, I think I have an idea! Hee hee hee hee! Yes, yes, yes! Friend Manic... (The Warrior pauses, and then shakes his head, and his tone entirely changes to one of pure rage.) OH, I LOST IT! I LOST IT! (Suddenly, the Warrior makes an ugly, guttural, entirely inhuman whine before crossing his arms. His chin drops, and the man becomes very sullen and withdrawn. He is lost in his own head.)

Taz: What in the Hell?

Cole: Shh, Taz, I want to hear what Manic's got to say about this interruption...

Manic has gone from looking calm and collected to appearing a bit taken aback by the state of the Wall Street Warrior. He gives the Warrior a puzzled look before beginning to speak

Manic: And straight out of the dark, sleazy underbelly of Wall Street comes a true, venerable Warrior. Fellas, take a good look. Gaze upon the only two men in this whole city that know the truth and have the guts to speak it.

Cole: These two nuts speak nothing but nonsense!

Warrior is nodding in approval as his tongue hangs slightly out of his mouth. Manic looks more intense than ever before, his usual smirk completely absent

Manic: I know already of the idea that escaped you just now, my friend. We're the only ones around here who understand how this world is, and the meaninglessness of fighting against it. We cannot change the world... but with our minds put together we can survive it. Yes, onlookers, you should take notice of the union before you. Heed our words. Or there will be more just like Dave Turner, who learn the truth the hard way. Your lives are nothing, just as ours are nothing. In the larger picture we shall all be nothing but a speck... together mine and Warrior's tiny, minuscule mark will last longer than the rest of the unenlightened within this organization. Eventually we will be forgotten... but not by any of you. Especially not you, Dave. Oh no, we're not finished yet. Not by a long shot. Settle in for the ride.

Taz: Crazy, with a side of crazy, eh Cole?

Cole: Every time I see these guys they get weirder...

Chapter Eleven
(BROKEN DREAMS)

A recap of Manic defeating Zack Ryder in a nontitle match and ending his undefeated streak airs as the shot segues to the alley behind the arena, Manic's home for the evening.

Cole: This guys a nut... but he has victories over both the International Champion Bray Wyatt, and the Television Champion Zack Ryder now. There's no denying that he -

Manic: DO YOU FEEL IT, FELLAS!?

Manic laughs and smirks

Manic: The energy that escaped the arena tonight when I knocked out that blithering fool, Zack Ryder? Did you feel the broken hearts all over the world as a man that so many of you identify with finally went down in flames? The fact is, my good friends... you should all identify with upstanding, forward thinking individuals such as myself. Tonight I got a chance to prove that people like Mr Ryder, who live a happy go lucky, carefree existence, eventually come plummeting back into reality; their fun and games are mere short term distractions from long term issues. And when those issues mount, they eventually become so strong. SO OVERWHELMING. That they break through like the water breaking through a dam, washing away all of that superficial happiness, and with it each and every hope and dream that came with it.

Manic puts his face in his hands and lets out a terrifying yell

Cole: Oh my lord!

Manic: TONIGHT I LEFT AN IMPRESSION ON ZACK RYDER THAT I HOPE HE WILL KEEP WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS DAYS! HIS MINDSET, HIS PHILOSOPHY, HIS AMBITIONS - THEY'RE ALL USELESS! AS USELESS AS THAT TOY HE WEARS AROUND HIS WAIST!

Manic gets quiet and laughs a bit to himself

Manic: I have no use for such toys. Oh no. You see, we all have such a terminal shortage of time on this rock before we perish. Who really has time for toying around? But enough about that... my attention is still entirely fixated on Dave Turner. Yes, my greatest work to date... Dave is still cowering in fear, hiding behind doctor's orders... AFRAID to come back and face his fears... to face the fact that he too lived a life of carefree hopes and dreams. He never gave enough thought to the fact that his dreams could easily be taken from him. So what does one do when they encounter a force so strong that it renders their plans unattainable? A fool would try to fight back against that force and be left completely and utterly destroyed. So if there's one thing I can say for sure about Dave, it's that he's intelligent. Stay away, Dave. Stay far, far away. Don't return next week, or the next one after that. Don't fight a battle you've already lost, mate.

Manic grins again

Manic: ...and remember Dave. I'm not the only one here who wants you to stay away for your own safety. My good friend the Wall Street Warrior is still waiting in the wings, anticipating your attempt at redemption. Save yourself the trouble.

Manic once again bursts into laughter as he recedes into the alleyway and out of view. The shot goes back to ringside.

Cole: Listening to this guy ramble every week is getting draining Taz... but it's becoming clear that Manic is dangerous, and who among us will really try to argue with him at this point? Maybe Dave Turner should just stay home...

Taz: Are you kidding, Cole? Turner will be here soon. And I think we'll get one hell of a confrontation when he does get back.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:18 am

Chapter Twelve
(DAVE TURNER'S ARRIVAL)

The segment starts early on Impact in the parking garage.

A car full of people pulls up, and out from it comes Dave Turner, along with some friends and his agent, Jack White. As they are all getting out, smiling and talking, a backstage report comes over quickly looking to do an interview

Jonathan Coachman:
Dave! Dave Turner! Can I get a few minutes of your time?!

Turner:
Of course, Coach. What's up?

Coachman:
Last week you were not here on Impact, but it was reported that you were getting your knee looked at. Are we about to hear good news regarding the knee?

Turner:
Well, Coach, I was planning on give the news out in the ring tonight, but I'm pretty upbeat right now and can't wait....I have been told that I will be one hundred percent healthy and cleared for action in just a few short weeks, right after the next Pay-Per-View to be exact.

The crowd around Turner all cheer and celebrate with each other, and the crowd can be heard cheering as the news is being broke.

Coachman:
Fantastic news, Dave, but aren't you worried about being here tonight, when you're not one hundred percent. Manic and Wall Street Warrior have publicly said for weeks now that they would enjoy hurting you, and without any real control from the GM's tonight....maybe it was best to stay home?

Turner:
Coach, I'm going to say this once, so make sure that camera is working. I'm not afraid of Manic. He got a cheap shot in when I was down. Anyone could have taken that shot, but some weirdo does it and everyone thinks it means something. I was in complete control of my rivalry with Manic until Matt Wall intervened. That's right, I said Matt Wall. Just because some rich bitch loses some money and "goes off the deep end" doesn't make him a Warrior! That pudwacker has his coming, sooner rather than later....and once he gets his, then the freakshow Manic is going to get his. You mentioned that the GMs are not here enforcing protocol tonight, but it's been obvious that they never were.

Coachman goes to cut off Turner with a question, but Turner cuts Coachman off and keeps going

Turner:
Coach, I came here tonight to enjoy Impact, talk to my friends, and update the fans on my return...if those two ass clowns get in my way, then I'll deal with it. I may not be one hundred percent, but who ever said I needed to be against those two?......Matt Wall...Manic...and Hulk Hogan....I've got all three of you on my radar, so I have a question for you..What truly happens when the hunter becomes the hunted?....I guess we will all find out in due time.

Turner and his crew start to talk as they walk away, leaving Coachman speechless

Fresh back from commercial break, Manic  is seen milling around backstage. He is sitting on a wooden crate eating out of an unlabeled can, grinning from ear to ear

Cole: Oh, great. Here we go again. Can't we just go one week without hearing from this weirdo?

Joey Styles timidly approaches Manic, and as he nears, Manic puts his arm around the startled interviewer

Manic: Joey! How's it going, mate?

Styles: Uhm, fine thanks... I'm just here to get your thoughts on -

Manic: You know, you remind me of an old friend of mine, Joey.

Styles: Uh, really? How -

Manic: Yeah, my old best mate Jack. Jack and I go way back... the thing about Jack is, he always caught me at the very worst of times. I always felt like he had the greatest intentions, but the poor guy just never knew the right time to shut his mouth. Always probing me for information, always concerned about how I was doing, always acting like he was around for my best interests... but you know what, Joey?

Styles looks terrified as he holds the mic in Manic's soulless face, his arm trembling

Manic: Jack eventually learned the error of his ways. Jack found out that the best times to talk to me were when I approached him, not the other way around.

Manic jumps down from the crate, looking extremely angry

Manic: HE LEARNED THAT I DON'T APPRECIATE PEOPLE TRYING TO GET INSIDE MY HEAD. Jack will never get that chance again. Choose your words carefully, Joey.

Styles hesitates for a moment, then, realizing Manic is giving him a chance to speak, brings the mic back to himself

Styles: So... I'm... I'm just here to get your reaction to Dave Turner being in the arena tonight. He says that your attack on him could have been perpetrated by anybody considering the circumstances, and he doesn't seem afraid of you or -

Manic laughs maniacally, interrupting Styles and grabbing the mic from his hands

Manic: Joey, my good old pal. For somebody that is positively bound by fear, you seem to have little understanding of the emotion... and you also seem to think you can get away with an awful lot. Dave Turner's words and presence tonight reveal more latent fear than he ever could have revealed by staying home and accepting his fate. By showing up tonight and claiming that he's not intimidated, Dave Turner has admitted his weakness to the world, and to myself. He wants so desperately to believe he hasn't been broken by the Wall Street Warrior and myself... and Dave knows that a lot of what you believe about yourself is formed by what others believe about you. He wants everybody to think he has courage, that he isn't doubting himself or his ability to defend himself. This is a vain attempt at changing his own mind about himself. The truth is, he's already lost faith in himself - and rightly so.

Manic releases the mic, and Styles gets ahold of it again

Styles: But the truth is, you attacked him from behind after he'd already faced Matt -

Manic: Who? Only the Wall Street Warrior remains, Joey. And the Wall Street Warrior made short work of that fool, Dave Turner on that night. The real truth is I would have had the last laugh either way - it was made an even greater night by the fact that the Warrior triumphed. Dave Turner's fate was already written, as was mine. And so it still is. Turner has expedited his permanent extraction from PWL by showing his face tonight. He's even still wounded, Joey. He limps around like an old dog that needs to be put down, howling as he goes. And both the Wall Street Warrior and I hold the lethal injection that will finish his suffering.

Manic begins laughing again, as Styles looks about ready to pee his pants

Styles: Uhh... I think i'm going to get going - thanks for your -

Manic grabs Joey by his neck, as he drops the mic and yells

Manic: (slightly incomprehensible due to the mic being on the floor) Your fate has been sealed as well, Joey.

Cole: Somebody stop him! This is despicable!

Manic throws Styles face first into the wall, knocking him out. Manic gets on his knees next to Joey, who is lying limp on the floor. Manic grabs the mic again

Manic: You, Jack and Dave are all alike, you know... you all have shared the same obvious fear, yet you have all tried to convince yourselves that you are something you aren't. You aren't courageous... you aren't a hero... you're nothing. You just haven't found it within yourself to accept it yet. You will meet a suitable end. The very same end that has been ordained for you since birth. I'll see you soon, Dave.

Taz: This is even too much for me, Cole...

Manic gets up and walks out of the shot, leaving the mic and Joey Styles in a heap

The feed takes the viewing audience to the parking lot.

A PWL cameraman is doing his best to follow a euphoric Wall Street Warrior as he dances between vehicles, keying doors and slashing tires. He's cackling all the while and as he arrives at the end of the row, he sets a metal gascan down beside the opening to the gas tank and retrieves a tube from inside his tattered suit-jacket.

WARRIOR
EEE HEE HEE HEE! Need some gas! Warrior needs some gasoline to do his feats that are quite mean. Ohhhh yesssssss... yes yes yes!

The Warrior cackles as he slides the tube into the gas tank. He is silent just long enough to suck on the end of the tube, drawing gasoline from the car's tank. He turns the end of the tube down into the gas can, where gasoline can be heard spilling into the can. Then he stands and looks directly into the camera's lens.

UNSEEN CAMERAMAN
Mr. Wall, Mr. Wall! I just wanted to ask you what you think about the return of Dave Turner here on Impact and the comments he made earlier this evening about yourself and Manic.

Warrior growls at the question.

WARRIOR
Matt Wall is DEAD! DO you HEAR me?
(The Warrior grabs the camera and shakes it, and the cameraman can be heard cursing from the other side of the device. Before he can recover, Warrior pulls the lens in so closely that only his eyes appear in the frame.) As for Mr. Turner, hee hee hee... and friend Manic! Hee. Hee-hee, heeeeee!

The Warrior shakes his head and twitches slightly. Gasoline begins to run over in the can and spill down onto the pavement of the parking lot, but Warrior pays no notice.

WARRIOR
There once was a fellow called Turner;
Who was quite a terrible learner.
But trapped all alone,
Warrior broke all his bones
AND REPLACED THEM WITH SOMETHING MUCH STERNER.

His poem complete, Warrior turns his back on the cameraman, cackling as he recovers his gas can. He leaves the hose in the tank as he starts heading back toward the arena.

WARRIOR (singing off-tune)
Something much sterner! You hear me Turner? I'm comin' for yah. Hee hee hee! Comin' to BREAK you.

Once he notices the cameraman is still following him, Warrior rounds on him, roars into the lens, and swings the can. A horrible thud is heard as the can hits something -- presumably the cameraman -- and the camera jolts and drops to the pavement. The last thing heard before the feed cuts out is the Warrior's deranged cackle.

[center]Impact returns from a commercial break later in the evening to an empty ring and a packed arena

Michael Cole:
Welcome back to Thursday Night Impact! Michael Cole and Taz joining you for another crazy night, as the inmates are running wild!

Taz:
That's right, Cole! No Hogan OR Laurinaitis in the building tonight, leaving Bischoff with his hands full.

Cole:
Earlier tonight, Dave Turner made his arrival to Impact, and flat out said he wasn't scared of Manic or Wall Street Warrior, the two who have been after him like blood thirsty dogs for some time now.

Taz:
It's obvious that Turner is scared, Cole, and he should be! Those two are lunatics that make Charles Manson look like the Pope!

Turner's music hits, the stage lights up and the crowd erupts. The crowd has been getting more and more behind Turner every week, but something seems different this week...almost electric. After a few moments, Turner walks out onto the stage with a crutch, favoring his left leg heavily. Despite limping and seeming in pain, a big grin is on his face as the crowd cheers at a fever pitch. Turner begins to walk down to the ring, but it takes some time as would be expected.

Cole:
There he is....the man who practically called Manic and Wall Street Warrior out tonight on arrival. Making his way down to the ring, he seems pretty confident, Taz.

Taz:
He really does, Cole, and I don't understand why! As soon as Manic and Warrior catch wind of him being out here, unprotected and vulnerable, they are going to pounce!

Turner is at the bottom of the ramp and looking around at the crowd. After a few seconds he throws his crutch into the ring and rolls under the bottom rope. On his way to his feet he squints in pain before getting his crutch under his left arm. Turner walks around for a few more seconds, before reaching for a mic tucked away between his belt and pants in his back. Before Turner can speak, the crowd starts to chant "Lets Go Turner" causing Turner to grin and wait a bit more. He finally pulls the mic up and begins to speak

Turner:
My name is Dave Turner, and my original plan was to come out and inform everyone that I will be returning to action the first Impact following the next Pay-Per-View, King of the Ring!
(The crowd erupts in cheers once again)But I made that announcement once I got to the stadium tonight, so I thought I'd spend my time here a bit differently. I thought I'd come out here and tell everyone a story! Have you all heard the one about the tortoise and the hare?(Turner points a few people out sitting close to the ring)You haven't?! Good! Cause I'm going to tell it now. You see, there was a big race going on between a Tortoise and a Hare. In fact, it was really a tortoise against TWO hares. Now the tortoise did everything right. He worked hard towards the race. Gave everything he had, trained night and day and strived to get a chance in the race. Despite the tortoise being slow, he knew he had the other traits it took to win. The hares, the hares didn't do that or have that. The hares spent all day screwing around, probably with each other, if you get what I'm saying. They never trained, but rather scuzzed around. They only thing they had going for them, was their speed. Well the big day finally came...The Tortoise against the Two Hares. The two Hares started of vicious, using all their speed at once. But the Tortoise kept the usual pace and didn't lose the Hares from his sight. But, once the hares realized that the tortoise had all the makings to win the race, they resorted to cheating. The tortoise kept his pace, and eventually won the race, despite the hares doing all that they could to stop him. (Turner pauses from the story and looks down the ramp to the stage.)What I'm getting at through this whole things, is despite Manic and Wall Street Warrior throwing what they could at me to try and win the race, they still failed. I will be back soooo soon and I WILL be winning that race.

The crowd erupts in cheers and multiple chants once again, louder than before cause Turner to pander a bit to them, showing off and getting them louder.

Cole:
Quite the metaphor coming from Turner, but I still think he is in trouble if he doesn't get out of here Taz.

Taz:
I couldn't agree more, Cole. Turner is making his own bed that he'll soon be laying in!

Turner prepares to speak some more, raising the mic and waiting for the crowd to calm down a bit.

Turner:
Manic, you preach week. after week. after week. after week about nonsense. You stay in the back and attempt to be cryptic, talking about how much you love destroying things and leaving YOUR impressions on the people you attack and everyone watching at the arenas and at home. You act as if you have different values from all of us here, and you are using secret motives that NO ONE understands but you. And it causes you to be "screwed up" and eat "alphagetti".......Now, I'm not question if you're screwed up or not...it's quite clear a screw is missing. But what's not missing is the hypocrisy you spew every day when you wake up. You claim it all doesn't matter, it's all a big game, just you wanting to hurt people......and yet I hear tonight that you enter into the King of the Ring Tournament?
(Turner pauses and looks puzzled at what he just said.)The almighty MANIC with only the int..

As Turner begins to continue his speech, a familiar song hits the stage interrupting him

Manic makes his way through the curtain with a mic in his hand, pointing and laughing at Dave Turner as the fans boo

Cole: We knew this was coming sooner or later...

Manic raises the mic to his face and stops laughing, a grimace replacing his grin

Manic: You all just heard that, right? You all heard the same senseless babble as me. Am I right? Dave... I understand that you can't accept your reality - but please, for the good of yourself, spare me the nursery rhymes. It's very unbecoming of you. I do have to agree though, Dave... you do resemble a tortoise in a couple of key ways. You're slow, and you're a coward as well. And as much as you want the world to believe you can live outside your shell, there will always be a stronger, faster specimen just around the corner to scare you back into hiding. I am that specimen, Dave.

The fans start chanting "Shutup Jackass" at Manic, as he looks on, not phased by the taunting

Manic: I don't want to "enter" the King of the Ring tournament, Dave... I want to destroy it. I want to tear it down and make everybody see how wretched and misguided it is. Just like you, mate.

Manic drops the mic and rolls into the ring. He immediately makes a dash for Dave Turner's injured leg, but Turner moves out of the way, sending Manic crashing to the mat! Manic recovers and stands nose to nose with Turner in the ring for only a few seconds, but the iconic moment feels like it could last an eternity

Cole: What's going to happen next!?

Suddenly, the arena lighting cuts out -- with the exception of the emergency lights illuminating staircases, walkways and the like. Then a series of red spotlights bathe the audience and the pair in the ring as a sinister cackling washes over the crowd.

EEEH HEE HEE HEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEH HEEEEEE HEEEEEE!

A floodlight splashes crimson over the stage, creating a silhouette of the figure looming there, from whom it is obvious the cackling is emanating.

WARRIOR
Can Waaarrrrrrrrriooooorrrr c-c-come out to play? YES! Yes, he can. He can most certainly come out and BREAK SOME BONES. HEE HEE!

The crowd showers Warrior in heat, booing as the red lights give way for the standard yellow and white ones and the man in his tattered suit begins hobbling down the ramp.

WARRIOR
Friend Manic! Filthy part-timer! Look at how they stare each other down with such intensity. Warrior would have already murdered Turner and picked his teeth with the stupid man's bones! EEH HEE HEE!

The crowd continue booing, though hesistantly as some start to realize how troubled this man may actually be.

WARRIOR (snarling)
Beat him, Manic! KILL HIM! For weeks, this filthy part-time scum has boasted he is better than you and I both! Prove him wrong! Ruin him! The time for words is after you're sitting on his cold, lifeless corpse. KILL FIRST, BOAST LATER. KILL FIRST, BOAST LATER. KILL FIRST! BOAST LATER!

The Warrior gestures with waving arms for the crowd to take up his chant, but nobody in the audience is compelled to do so. Shaking his head and mumbling to himself, Warrior stops at the edge of the ring apron, and kneels there to rifle under the ring for some form of weapon.

WARRIOR (singing, off-tune)
Oh where, oh where could my little chair be...

As he is preoccupied with the task of finding a chair, action begins to unfold in the ring when...

As Warrior is preoccupied with the task of finding a chair, action begins to unfold in the ring when Manic charges in on Turner once again. This time, Manic gets his hands on Turner and the two tie each other up at the shoulders. Manic gives a strong push to Turner, sending him tumbling over, as Turner tries not to strain his knee. Manic laughs at Turner and taunts him by grabbing his own knee and crying out in an exaggerated, irritating way.

Cole: Will someone get down here! This isn't right! Dave Turner is about to have his career ended!

Taz: I hate to agree with you, Cole, but you're right! Turner will be torn to shreds, but you can't say he didn't bring it on himself!  

Manic is still taunting Turner as Turner is getting back to his feet. On the outside of the ring, Warrior has found a chair outside the ring and is waving it around, laughing hysterically. Turner meanwhile has made it to his feet and moved over to the top right corner, away from the ramp and Warrior. Turner starts to crouch down slowly and pick up his crutch that was dropped, the whole time keeping his eyes on Manic. Turner looks more worried as the minutes have been passing since Manic made his way out. Turner decides that enough is enough, and starts to climb out the ropes. But before one foot even hits the apron, Warrior rushes over and forces him into the ring with intimidation. The crowd has begun to chant "Lets Go Turner" once again on the night. It builds a lot of steam and the crowd is hitting a boiling point. Turner and Manic begin to stare one another down once again.

Taz:
We are seeing the end of a career here, Cole. No doubt about it.

Cole:
It's tough to argue with you, Taz, considering there is no backup for the young Turner.

Manic begins to grow restless with the staredown and shoots in on Turner's leg, but Turner is able to sidestep him rather quickly for an injured person. Manic slides on one knee in a 180 without missing a beat and stares at Turner with a puzzled look. Manic comes back to his feet and charges in on Turner. In one motion, Turner drops his crutch and ducks under a clothesline from Manic and runs full speed in to the ropes. Bouncing off them intensely, Turner nails Manic with a hard drop kick. Manic pops up and Turner hits another. The crowd loses their mind and pops louder than what's been heard for Turner ever before. Manic gets to his feet and Turner ducks under another clothesline attempt. Turner runs off the ropes, bounces back and nails Manic with an enziguri.

Cole:
My god! Where did Turner get this burst from! That knee is suppose to be injured and unstable!

Taz: That enziguri knocked Manic out cold!

The crowd is in a fit of cheers as Turner grabs his crutch and rolls out of the ring. Turner has a massive smile as he walks without a noticeable problem in his leg. But as Turner takes a single step onto the ramp, the crowd collectively gasps as Warrior moves out from the side of the ring with his chair. Warrior moves quickly towards Turner, but Turner not forgetting about Warrior turns around in time to duck under the attempted chair shot to Turner's head. As Warrior misses, Turner winds up with his crutch and swings it hard into Warriors gut, knocking the wind out of him. Turner looks around at the cheering crowd with an intense but almost cheerful look. Warrior stumbles around, and Turner winds up the crutch again. Turner strikes Warrior as hard as he can across the back and spine of Warrior, dropping him motionless. The crowd chants "Thank You Turner" as Turner walks up the ramp. Once at the top of the ramp on the stage, Turner takes a mic.

Turner:
Manic....Matt Wall...You two week after week come out and attempt these little head games and intimidation. Your arrogance had you both blinded, and your fear of me returning healthy and pissed off made you quick to strike. I'm not sure if either of you two can hear me down there, but let me explain why you two just got the s*** beat out of you. When I was at the doctor last week, getting my knee checked, he didn't tell me it would be a few more weeks when I could compete. No, he actually told me "Dave, your knee has been healing incredibly fast, and I'm going to clear you for action as of right now"
(The crowd erupts in cheers once again)So, what happened tonight, is you two clowns played into my hand just like I wanted. You came out for an easy prey, and got your ass whipped by someone that is flat out better than you. You two wanted a head games war......and you got it.

With the final bit said, Turner's music hits as he holds his hands up high, Manic still motionless in the ring and Warrior trying to crawl up the ramp to no avail. The crowd cheers as Turner returns to the back.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:20 am

Chapter Thirteen
(CALLING YOU OUT)

The segment opens up backstage

Jonathan Coachman:
Joining me now backstage, Dave Turner.

Dave Turner:
Thanks for having me, Coach!

Coachman:
Tonight was your big return to action on Impact after being out for a month, how did it feel to be back in the ring.

Turner:
I was pretty nervous, Coach. I had trouble getting my feet under me at first and Ugly Fat Fuck isn't the kind of guy you want to be off your game against.

Coachman:
How did you feel when you found out that your first match back was against the vile Ugly Fat Fuck?

[center]Turner:
No one in this company is a pushover, Coach, but I would have rathered gotten in the ring against someone less abrasive at first. That match could have gone either way tonight, and if Ugly Fat Fuck had a chance, he could have taken my knee right out once again.

Coachman:
Coming up shortly, Manic and Wall Street Warrior will be in a tag team match against the Heyman guys, any big plans like you had last week?

Turner:
Haha, oh Coach. This week I'm going to let those two get beat on by someone else, mostly because I want no excuses for when I beat those two in the coming weeks. Which brings me to my next point. Manic and Wall, I want you two to listen closely. I am officially challenging you two! Manic, we've been butting heads since day one here at PWL Impact, and I believe it's time we step in the ring and give the people want they want. At King of the Ring, I'm going to wipe the floor with you. I'm going to leave you mangled. I'm going to make the people who got first row seats, wish they were sitting in the three hundreds. I know you're not one to back down from a fight, so I went ahead and assumed you would accept the match. And to prove that I am truly better than you, I'm going to be very, very gracious and let you decide what match we will be competing in.

Coachman:
Aren't you worried Manic will choose something like a hardcore match?

Turner:
Manic knows, and I know, that after last weeks little showcase, that a hardcore match isn't as much in Manic's favor as he may have once believed. If he chooses something extreme, then that's his choice.

Coachman:
And what are you plans for Wall Street Warrior?

Turner:
I figure, to give the face something thrilling, I'd challenge Wall to a one on one match, at the Impact before King of the Ring! It's a big time match, with bad blood all around it, and it's the perfect way for me to be prepared heading into King of the Ring. So boys, I expect to hear from you two real soon, and I really really hope you two don't disappoint all of us waiting.

Turner walks away from the interview area backstage as the camera pans towards Coachman

Coachman:
There you have it, Dave Turner fresh off his first win and being in the ring since his injury.

[center]Later in the show, Manic is seen rocking back and forth in his alley, breathing heavily and laughing in short bursts

Cole: Oh great, here we go, back to the looney bin!

Manic puts his hands over his face and talks through them

Manic: Last week... LAST WEEK. Last week, fellas, Dave Turner achieved nothing. His shining moment, his time in the sun, has achieved nothing. NOTHING. Though he may have slowed the hand of fate, he is just like the rest of us - powerless to stop it's steady, gradual advance. Like the creep of death the clock runs out on my dear friend Dave. But I must admit, i'm a little bit on edge this week. A little bit worked up.

Manic takes his hands off his face, grimacing

Manic: I can't hide the fact that I wished to end my business with Dave Turner last week... but he who understands the movements of fate is more patient and more prepared for it in the end. So I can deal the delay for now... with the fact that such a fool continues to act superior.

Manic digs around in the trash heap next to him, and retrieves a yellowing photograph of a group of kids, all but one smiling and laughing

Manic: This, my friends, is the face of a young man who understands the world around him. He understands that there is nothing to smile about. He understands that each moment he wastes is another moment closer to his end. This, dear onlookers, is me.

Cole: Why is he showing us this?

Manic rips the photo down the middle, shredding his own face in half

Manic: At the age of nine, I was wiser than Dave Turner. At the age of nine I understood the world around me better than he does now! He parades around acting like his deeds and actions carry some sort of purpose. At a very young age I was shown just how fruitless my efforts would be. What was left of my mother took me aside and told me not to strive to change my position in life, but to embrace it - because hoping and dreaming only leads to the greatest of disappointment. DISAPPOINTMENT THAT LEAVES YOU MAIMED. As I continue to tread through a world of witless dreamers, I am saddened to see that not only am I outcast - I'm also feared. Where is CM Punk on this evening, for example? What of that coward, that has chosen to run from his fateful clash with myself and the Wall Street Warrior?

Taz: He has a point, Cole. Where the hell is CM Punk anyway?

Manic goes back to rocking back and forth

Manic: Why am I the one to be feared? Because since time immemorial, man has feared that which he cannot understand. And simpletons such as CM Punk and Dave Turner can't be bothered to understand those operating on a higher level than them, like Warrior and myself. Although I've been misunderstood my entire life, ladies and gentlemen, I am truly nothing to be feared. Only the trials I have gone through should be feared. Trials which I have conquered. Again, things the likes of which Dave Turner cannot yet understand.

So Dave has decided to come forth and challenge me. He's yet to grasp the fact that I am his greatest friend in the world. The only one that will care to show him how things truly are. I'm the only one willing to walk through hell and back alongside him, just to see the look on his face when he finally accepts his fate.  Don't worry Dave, I'll expend a great deal of effort to make you understand the darkest depths of hell, and the redemption that comes with accepting it's most terrifying reaches. And then you'll be thanking me. Just wait and see.

Manic stands up and slowly walks deeper into the alleyway, out of view

Cole: This guy's like a broken record, Taz.

Taz: I have a feeling we'd better just sit here and let him say what he wants to say, Cole.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:21 am

Chapter Fourteen
(POST MATCH WITH TURNER)

The segment starts with Dave Turner walking backstage after his match. Turner lost to Phantom 4-1 in a 15 minute Iron Man match for the Television Title. Coachman grabs him aside and asks for an interview from Turner and Turner agrees to do one.

Jonathan Coachman:
Turner, thanks for joining me, how are you feeling after getting decimated by Phantom?

Dave Turner:
Are you s***ing me right now, Coach? Did you even watch that match?! Sure, the score said 4-1, but it was a bit closer than that! I'll hand it to Phantom, the man just kept kicking out of the PsychoDriver and Enziguri's that I'd throw his way, but to say that I was decimated? Rumor floating around is I injured HIM a bit! That match could have easily been 4-3, but either way it's still a lose. So to answer your question, Coach...I'm pretty pissed off that I lost. I never like to lose. I'm very competitive at everything I do.

Coachman:
I apologize for my wording in the previous question, but what do you attribute this loss to?

Turner:
Yeah, I can see where you're going with this, Coach. You want me to come over here, tell you I had my mind focused on Manic, and if he was going to come out and interfere or distract me, right? Truth is, Coach...Manic doesn't worry me, and neither does a title right now. That was another match to me and Manic coming out wouldn't have made any difference in the result. Manic and I are past coming out every single week and talking smack or interfering. Come King of the Ring, I'm going to get my hands on Manic in a match of his choice, and I'm going to give his such a beat down, that he will be taken away in the same fashion as Matt Wall was...So you were wondering what I attribute this loss to, Coach....Phantom beat my ass plain and simple.

With that answer, Turner turns away from Coach and walks away.

Chapter Fifteen
(TIC TOK)

The segment starts after the Dean Ambrose and Matt Morgan match. The camera pans up in a weight room as Dave Turner is finishing a set of reps on a bench press. Turner racks his weight, sits up and looks at the camera.

Dave Turner:
Tik tok, Manic. Tik tok....Every week, every day, every minute, every second......bringing us closer and closer to King of the Ring. As you lounge around in the alley ways and try your best to raise hell, I'm working my ass off every single day to prepare myself for whatever it is you might have in mind for King of the Ring. Some people think it will be a hardcore match, to which I say try your best. I've heard rumors of a ladder match, but we both know you don't have the technical skill to beat me in a match of that caliber. I've also heard someone say a Last Man Standing....and quite frankly, we both know we can't keep each other down for a ten count short of killing each other.....As I ponder so many of the choices that you could possibly make, I find myself not worried a single bit, as it's obvious that I have all the tools I need to beat you in any match, when all you have, Manic, is just some cheap tactics and weapons...To be honest with you Manic, what I am worried about is your participation in this little tournament. You see, I want Manic at one hundred percent. I want there to be no excuse when I beat you and leave you in the ring as I celebrate up the ramp...But maybe, I'm worried about nothing and it will all take care of itself, Manic. I just truly hope you're ready come King of the Ring, because it would be a shame if someone was to not leave under their own power...

Turner finishes speaking and lays back down on the bench and starts to do more reps. The camera pans over to the side and shows nothing but a clock, as the seconds hand is ticking away for a few seconds, before the screen turns to black.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:22 am

Chapter Sixteen
(KING NOTHING)

Manic and James Phantom have been brawling in their first round matchup for just over ten minutes, but both men still look like they could keep going for quite some time yet

Cole: Ever since his debut here in PWL, when he was speared through the guardrail by that vile Manic, James Phantom has gotten better and better with each passing day. These two are neck and neck in this matchup, and I really think this kid has a chance!

Just as Cole says this, Manic tosses Phantom over the top rope and he lands with a thud in front of the announce table. Manic follows him out and sneers at Cole as he picks up the dizzied Phantom

Taz: You better watch yourself, Cole!

Cole: I didn't do anything!

Thankfully for Cole, Manic turns his attention back to Phantom, and throws him knees first into the steel steps, which don't give nearly as much as usual, staying put. This adds to the pain for Phantom, as he hits hard and flips over them, landing on the other side and wincing in pain

Taz: Can you imagine if Manic wins this thing and gets to reign over PWL as King? I can't imagine a stranger King if I try, Cole.

Cole: He's said already that he doesn't even want to be the King of the Ring, Taz! He wants to lay waste to this tournament, and the champion. If you listen to him, he claims that he doesn't even want the championship. His rants don't make any sense to me.

Manic is laying into Phantom with closed fists next to the stairs, relentlessly battering him as the ref admonishes him and warns him of possible disqualification. Manic stops and throws his arms up into the air, as if to say "I've done nothing wrong". Then Manic bashes Phajtom with one more closed fist, enraging the referee who gets up in Manic's face

Cole: Disqualify him, ref!

The ref doesn't disqualify Manic, but Phantom receives enough time to recover his senses, and pushes Manic head first into the ring post from behind! The fans pop loud for this spot

Cole: Yeah! Get him, kid!

Manic falls flat on the outside while Phantom gets into the ring, and signals to the fans that something big is coming as Manic regains his footing on the outside. Phantom runs off the ropes and whips off, diving through the opposite ropes with a death defying suicide dive! Manic sidesteps, however and Phantom hits the guardrail full force with his head and neck, in a scary spot that hushes the crowd for a moment.  The ref rushes to his side to check if he is okay.

Cole: MY god, he put his life on the line for that one and missed! Dear lord, I hope it's not as bad as it looks...

Taz: That was crazy, Cole! But it looks like he might be okay afterall!

The ref must have received encouraging words from Phantom, as the match continues. Manic grabs Phantom and tosses him into the ring. Once inside he starts stomping Phantom over and over again before signalling that he will be going for the Headcheck!

Cole: This could be the end of the match, Taz... but what a valiant effort from this kid.

Manic is setting up for the Headcheck, but just then Dave Turner's music hits over the PA!

Cole: It seems like Dave Turner wants to end Manic's reign before it even begins!

Manic lets go of Turner and looks toward the stage for a few moments. Turner does not emerge on the stage, so Manic turns around, but as he does so, Phantom gets a rollup!

Taz: He may have him here, Cole!!

The fans count along - 1.........2.........3!!!!

Manic is stunned as the rollup is relinquished, and Phantom slides out of the ring quickly, not allowing Manic to get a counterattack in.

Cole: This kid just displayed an awful lot of toughness, Taz! He may go all the way to the crown!

Taz: Yeah but give the assist to Dave Turner! Manic probably had that match won!

The fans are ecstatic as Phantom hops over the guardrail and celebrates in the crowd as his music blares. Dave Turner has made his way to the stage with a mic in hand and Manic is pounding the mat in anger. Turner is laughing as he brings the mic up to his face, ready to speak.

Dave Turner:
Hot DAMN that was a fierce match, Manic! I would like to say that I didn't think you had it in you, but let's be honest for a minute...all you do is pick and pick at people with your cheap shots and dirty tactics.

Taz:
Speaking of dirty tactics, why is Turner even out here right now?

Turner:
To be honest Manic, I was just coming out here to watch you finish up your match in person, but you keep surprising me. First of all, you enter into a tournament for the title, which goes against everything you ramble on about all the time. You try telling me and all these people it has nothing to do with the title or winning and you keep acting all angsty and edgy and, if I may say, like a total jackass.
(The crowd pops loudly as Turner ends his sentence. Manic is still in the ring, looking more pissed off than anything.)You also surprised me when you fell for such a basic trick and got your ass stomped. (Turner starts to speak in a higher, taunting voice)"Ohh no, look at me in the ring when I'm injured and calling out two people who hate me more than their own fathers! I sure hope they don't attack me!"...Are you kidding me, Manic?! Who the hell falls for that, it's so basic and obvious...But I'm really surprised the most by what just happened. The all mighty Manic, destroyer of things, in complete control of a match....he gets distracted by MY music to the point of looking up at the stage long enough to get rolled up and lose the match?! And instead of either coming right after me, or continuing to beat on James, you look around in disbelief as if you actually care about losing in the tournament?....Manic, you, and this whole charade is pretty much over. You and I both know it. You keep slipping every week little by little until the whole thing is obvious. (Turner pauses for a little bit after the sentence, the crowd still roaring, the commentators silent. Manic looks about as serious as he ever has, and Turner hasn't cracked a smirk in sometime. There is a certain feel in the air that the two are on a massive collision course.)You told me that you accepted my offer for a match, Manic, and if you're not too banged up after that joke of a loss, then I say let's get down to it!(The crowd erupts once again as these two may be on the verge of finally settling things.)If you recall, Manic, I gave you the choice to choose whatever match you wanted. No matter what it is, I will put you down, like the sick dog you are, and like your good friend Matt Wall, and end this all right here at King of the Ring!

Turner pauses and lowers the mic, signaling for Manic to speak

Manic slips to the outside and violently yanks a mic from the timekeeper. He gets back into the ring and point to Turner before beginning to speak

Manic: You... YOU... YOU!!! Dave Turner, I've long been telling you and everybody else that I will show you how irrevocable your fate truly is! HOW LITTLE YOU ACTUALLY MEAN! Your total, disgraceful lack of knowledge and experience... and any semblance of preparation for the hell that lies dormant, awaiting you in the near future.

Manic is pacing back and forth, breathing heavily

Manic: I did not anticipate you arriving to meddle in my affairs tonight, Dave. But friend, I'm not angry that I won't go on to win some worthless crown or championship. WHAT I'M MAD AT IS THE FACT THAT YOU STILL THINK YOUR ACTIONS CAN CHANGE YOUR FATE!!! THAT IT IS NOT ALREADY FORETOLD! THAT YOU ARE MORE THAN A WORTHLESS SPECK OF DUST HURTLING THROUGH SPACE! BAH!

Manic is nearly frothing at the mouth by this point, spitting with each word

Taz: whoa, whoa, whoa, somebody has to calm him down or he'll have a heart attack!

Cole: Does he even have a heart!?

Manic paces some more, growling a bit as he does so. The fans start chanting you're a nutjob as Manic becomes even angrier

Manic: rrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! STOP! Everything will come to an end! IT WILL ALL STOP! Ever since I was an infant I have understood the true meaning of hell! OF WORTHLESSNESS!!! OF POWERLESSNESS OVER FATE! My mother was never really able to provide for me because of her brain damage... and my FATHER WAS A COWARD LIKE YOU WHO FLED! but tonight, Dave... tonight, you've finally pushed me to the point of no return. You mock me because you don't understand me! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL! A fool who is yet to experience hell at it's worst! So tonight, I want to take you on a journey. Oh yes, my friend a journey... a journey through the THREE STAGES OF HELL!

the fans cheer wildly at this news, perhaps unaware of how dangerous the proposition by Manic could be

Cole: Oh no... my god no... he can't be serious can he?

Taz: I think he is Cole!

Manic sits down and begins rocking back and forth in the center of the ring violently

Manic: In stage one, we clash under regular rules. I want to prove to the world that not only am I smarter and more vicious than you... but I can outwrestle you too! EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN RAISED TO THINK YOU CAN DO WELL I CAN DO BETTER DAMNIT!!!! In stage two, a fall can count anywhere in this building... no rules, no constraints... just death all around for you, Turner... and if by some miracle your carcass lasts until the final stage... IT WILL BE INSIDE HELL IN A CELL...

Cole: No, theres NO way! These two will be putting their lives on the line, forget about their careers!!!

Manic: Now... prove to the world how WORTHLESS you are and RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE LEGS TO RUN WITH YOU WRETCH!

Cole: LOOKOUT!

Manic stands up and hurls the mic as hard as he can toward Dave Turner, who manages to dodge it, and brings the mic in his hand back up to his face

The crowd is cheering louder than ever before in PWL. Turner started to speak, but stopped due to the noise. The commentators have fallen silent once again, letting the viewers at home soak in the full experience in front of them on their televisions. There are tens of chants going, all intertwined, with different sections chanting different things. Manic is pacing the ring, looking at Turner the whole time screaming at him to come down to the ring. Turner stands motionless with the mic lowered back down. Turner stands for a whole minute just staring at Manic. The crowd's deafening roar continues. Turner finally looks around at the crowd from the top of the ramp. He pulls the mic up one final time as the crowd quiets just enough to hear what he will say.

Turner:
Well Manic......what more is there to say?

Turner drops the mic and begins walking down the ramp towards the stage. Taking off his shirt and tossing it in the crowd, Turner still keeps a serious look. Manic goes about as crazy with every emotion as the crowd losses it once again. Manic starts pacing the ring as Turner makes his way to the bottom of the ramp and right by the ring. Turner starts to do a bit of a warm up jog, the very same warm up jog he did during the first Impact when Manic bumped into him.

Taz:
It's finally happening, Cole!! These two are going one on one for the first and possibly last time!

Cole:
A Three Stages of Hell match right now, Taz! I can't believe it! A Normal match, Falls Count Anywhere, and if we need it, which I believe we will, a Hell in the Cell!

Taz:
Look Cole! The stage crew is bringing the Cell out piece by piece and setting the pieces up against the stage! They will set it up as soon as it's needed!

Cole:
It's time to strap in partner, we're about to go to hell and back in what's bound to be an instant classic!

The crowd roars as Turner enters the ring and the two begin to pace around the ring, not breaking eye contact. The ref rolls under the bottom rope, looks at Turner and Manic, then signals for the bell....

Last edited by Dave Turner on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:24 am

Chapter Seventeen
(THREE STAGES OF HELL)

Michael Cole and Taz are shown sitting in their announce booth, looking excited, and maybe even a bit apprehensive for what's about to come.

Cole: It's time Taz... it's time for us all to take a journey. A journey through the three stages of hell... and my god, it's already felt like hell for a lot of us here in the PWL since Manic and Dave Turner first crossed paths over two months ago...

A video package plays over the titantron recapping the storied rivalry.

Dave Turner is seen disrespecting Manic as he walked past him on the entry ramp...

Turner: This must be amateur hour! I'm over here trying to get ready for my match in a couple of minutes, and this scuzzy looking garbage just walks around like he owns the place.

We then flash to Manic sitting in a back alley, muttering incoherently about Dave Turner, as the footage turns to the match between Manic and Bray Wyatt. Manic is seen accepting cash from Matt Wall when he is assaulted by Dave Turner, who decimates him and burns the cash.

We are now treated to footage of Matt Wall kneeing Dave Turner in the head, and knocking him out backstage. Manic drags a baseball bat toward the downed Dave Turner and smacks him in the knee with it.

Taz: OH MY GOD!

Manic gets in Turners face.

Manic: The worst part about this, my friend... is that you believe the money you burned is what landed you in this situation. Ha, when those dollars faded to ashes before my eyes, I envisioned you fading to ash as well... AND NOW LOOK! My disdain for you has reached levels far greater than my disdain for my lifelong absence of wealth. You burned away nothing but your own good health, my boy...

Video footage of Dave Turner's ensuing surgery is shown, and he talks about his path to recovery.

Flash forward to Turner returning and beating down both Wall Street Warrior and Manic.

Dave Turner is on the stage, as shots of both Manic and Wall Street Warrior unconcious come across the screen.

Turner: Manic....Matt Wall... When I was at the doctor last week, getting my knee checked, he didn't tell me it would be a few more weeks when I could compete. No, he actually told me "Dave, your knee has been healing incredibly fast, and I'm going to clear you for action as of right now" You two wanted a head games war......and you got it.

Wall Street Warrior's blood curdling, screechy laugh can be heard as the video turns to the showdown between Turner and the Warrior. The bloody match's highlights play, as well as the shocking end of the match, as Warrior is wheeled out on a stretcher.

Turner mouths to the camera (no audio): I WANT MANIC!

Flash to Manic sitting in his trademark garbage filled alley...

Manic: So Dave has decided to come forth and challenge me. He's yet to grasp the fact that I am his greatest friend in the world. The only one that will care to show him how things truly are. I'm the only one willing to walk through hell and back alongside him, just to see the look on his face when he finally accepts his fate.  Don't worry Dave, I'll expend a great deal of effort to make you understand the darkest depths of hell, and the redemption that comes with accepting it's most terrifying reaches. And then you'll be thanking me. Just wait and see.

Dave Turner once again comes on screen, standing backstage.

Turner: Tik tok, Manic. Tik tok....Every week, every day, every minute, every second......bringing us closer and closer to King of the Ring. As you lounge around in the alley ways and try your best to raise hell, I'm working my ass off every single day to prepare myself for whatever it is you might have in mind for King of the Ring. I just truly hope you're ready come King of the Ring, because it would be a shame if someone was to not leave under their own power...

Flash forward to earlier tonight, as Manic is about to finish off James Phantom, Dave Turner's music distracts Manic long enough to be rolled up and defeated. Turner is shown on the stage laughing.

Turner: To be honest Manic, I was just coming out here to watch you finish up your match in person, but you keep surprising me. First of all, you enter into a tournament for the title, which goes against everything you ramble on about all the time. You try telling me and all these people it has nothing to do with the title or winning and you keep acting all angsty and edgy and, if I may say, like a total jackass. You also surprised me when you fell for such a basic trick and got your ass stomped. If you recall, Manic, I gave you the choice to choose whatever match you wanted. No matter what it is, I will put you down, like the sick dog you are, and like your good friend Matt Wall, and end this all right here at King of the Ring!

Manic is pacing back and forth in the ring

Manic: rrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! STOP! Everything will come to an end! IT WILL ALL STOP! Ever since I was an infant I have understood the true meaning of hell! OF WORTHLESSNESS!!! OF POWERLESSNESS OVER FATE! My mother was never really able to provide for me because of her brain damage... and my FATHER WAS A COWARD LIKE YOU WHO FLED! but tonight, Dave... tonight, you've finally pushed me to the point of no return. You mock me because you don't understand me! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL! A fool who is yet to experience hell at it's worst! So tonight, I want to take you on a journey. Oh yes, my friend a journey... a journey through the THREE STAGES OF HELL!

The package comes to an end with the fans in an uproar of excitement.

Taz: Wow... these two were destined to meet in the most dangerous of circumstances... and to be honest i'm a little concerned for their health, Cole. But there's no stopping it. It has to happen. These two can't seem to coexist!

Manic's music hits and he slowly, somberly makes his way to the ring, looking almost too calm given the circumstances.

Cole: He looks completely unconcerned... almost like he's forgotten what he's getting into!

Taz: He was the one that wanted this match, Cole... he knows what this match is going to mean and the dangers of it... that or he's even more nuts than we give him credit for.

Manic sits in one of the corners of the ring, looking fairly sedated, awaiting his arch nemesis' arrival

The fans pop huge as Turner's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring, looking to extremely fired up and ready to go, the complete opposite of Manic

Cole: I just hope Turner understands what he's getting into...

Taz: You think he doesn't understand, Cole? Now you're starting to sound like Manic!

Turner slides into the ring and plays to the fans, as Manic remains motionless in the corner. He slowly gets up and comes to the center of the ring where Howard Finkel gives the introductions of the two competitors.

Cole: The noise in here is deafening as the fans are ready to witness what could be the end of two careers, not to mention a feud that has run so deep it has become deadly.

Manic and Dave Turner are standing face to face in the ring as the rules of the match are run down by Howard Finkel.

Fink: The first fall of this three stages of hell matchup will take place under one fall to a finish rules. The first person to gain a pinfall or submission, will be declared the winner. During the second fall, falls will count anywhere in the building, and there are to be NO DISQUALIFICATIONS. Now, should there be a need for a third and decisive fall, it will be conducted within the HELL IN A CELL. There are no rules, and the matchup can only end with a pinfall or submission, anywhere inside the building. The referees have been told to only stop this matchup under the extremist circumstances, and EMTs are on hand at ringside. Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, prepare for three stages of hell!

Taz: The Fink always has a way of making even the most brutal matches sound classy and official. I doubt the rest of the evening will be like that, Cole...

Fink exits the ring, and Manic and Turner begin sizing eachother up as the ref signals for the bell to start the first stage.

[center]Manic and Turner stare eachother down for several moments as the fans are louder than ever before. Both of them look from side to side at the fans, pausing to let those in attendance and at home take in the moment.

Cole: Unbelievable, how much respect the fans have for both of these men even before the start of this contest. They know they're in for one for the ages.

Taz: You're damn right, Cole. I've got goosebumps. But you know it's gonna get ugly fast.

Manic and Turner circle around the ring, jockeying for position, and actually start off with a few wrestling holds and technical exchanges, before, predictably, Manic rakes Turner in the face and kicks him in the still-bandaged knee.

Cole: We knew that wasn't going to last long...

The match degenerates into a brawl as Manic lays in with lefts and rights before going for a spinning elbow, which Turner dodges smartly. He then gives Manic a crescent kick to the head for his trouble.

Cole: THE IMPACT OF THAT KICK! MANIC MAY ALREADY BE OUT OF IT! COVER!! 1....2.... NO! He kicked out!

Taz: Gonna take more than that, Cole.

Manic hits a low blow that goes undetected by the ref, and Turner goes down like a sack of bricks. The fans boo as Manic removes the turnbuckle pads from two of the corners of the ring.

Cole: What the hell!? This isn't the no-dq match yet! What's he doing?

Taz: The ref didnt see the low blow, Cole... and you actually can't be disqualified for using the turnbuckles, so Manic is finding a way to incorporate his dangerous style even into this regular rules matchup...

Manic tosses Turner into one of the corners and he hits with a thud, wincing in pain. Manic then charges in and hits Turner with a dropkick that serves to push Turner's flesh into the exposed steel buckle even more. Manic picks him up and attempts to throw him into the other exposed buckle, but Turner reverses and Manic hits the steel hard, almost flipping over the turnbuckle in the process! Turner begins playing to the fans, who are chanting his name in appreciation.

Cole: The fans love him, but Turner can't afford to waste time here...

Manic recovers and clotheslines Turner out of the ring. Quickly pursuing Turner, Manic drags him over to the timekeepers area and picks him up, just to slam him down on a seated chair, which explodes on impact!

Taz: He's using weapons in a way that he can't be disqualified for it! He may be crazy, but he's no dummy!

Cole: There should be rules against that!

Taz: Hey Cole, we don't write the rule book here...

Manic sneers at a vocal fan in the front row as he picks up Turner and runs him into the ringpost. He then picks up Turner whilst laughing like a maniac, and throws him into it again! He rolls into the ring as the ref is about to reach an eight count! However, Turner is already stirring, so Manic decides to ascend the turnbuckle and go out after him again with a flying knee drop from the top!

Cole: He must be even crazier than we thought!!

Turner moves out of the way just in time as Manic hits the concrete knee first, yelling out in pain and rolling around on the floor.

Cole: He gambled big time and it didn't pay off!

Turner gets back into the ring and waits for Manic to begin stirring... and when he does, Turner runs at the ropes and jumps through, succesfully hitting a suicide dive!

The fans begin chanting "THIS IS AWESOME".

Taz: What a match... and this is only fall one!

Both men are slow to get up but somehow Manic manages to find his footing first. He picks up Turner and throws him knees first into the steel steps!

Cole: Oh my god! His leg still isn't fully healed judging from the brace on it! Can you imagine the pain he must be going through right now!?

Taz: I don't want to, Cole.

Manic picks up Turner and stalls for a moment, glaring out at the crowd. He then lifts Turner up and suplexes him on top of the stairs!

Now the fans are chanting "OH MY GOD!"

Manic rolls Turner back into the ring, and stands in the corner, motioning for the Ava Kedavra! Turner begins to stir, and sure enough, Manic kicks him right in the head, successfully hitting one of his favourite moves.

Cole: This should be it!

Taz: Wait... what's he doing?

Instead of going for the cover, Manic begins laughing uncontrollably, and he turns his back on Turner, with his head on the turnbuckle.

Cole: He's deranged... and right now he's making a huge mistake! Turner is already moving again!

Turner slowly crawls toward Manic, whose back is still turned. He cinches in a surprise rollup from behind! Manic is frantically trying to get out of it, but Turner seems possessed! He even gets his hand around Manic's throat just as the refs hand hits the mat for a three! The ref signals for the bell and the end of the first fall as he only then realizes that Turner is choking Manic, and separates the two.

Fink: The winner of the first fall by pinfall... DAVE TURNER!

The fans go ballistic as the hero is up one nothing in the best of three contest. Manic is infuriated as the ref pushes him to the corner for the thirty second rest between matches to begin.

Cole: He got him with a rollup, Taz! I knew he was making a mistake!

Taz: Turner was choking him during the rollup though! Reverse the decision ref!

Cole: Did you see the rest of that first match? That's rightful payback for all the cheating that went on! Manic brought this on himself, and now has an uphill battle ahead if he hopes to win this contest! But its falls count anywhere with no rules now... this next one is going to get even uglier...

[center]Manic is furious as he paces around his corner, waiting for the ref to start the second match. Turner is catching his bearings in his corner as he watches Manic. The crowd is loud and getting anxious as it seems the thirty seconds drags on for minutes.

Cole:
This is where you really have to worry about Turner's safety. A falls count anywhere, no D-Q match!

Taz:
Turner is a big boy, Cole. He can handle himself, and he brought it all on himself!

The ref signals for the bell and the two start the match almost identically to the first one, by circling each other and looking for a spot to attack. Manic and Turner both go in and tie each other up, and Manic quickly shoots in, picks Turner up, and slams Turner's bad knee and legs into the mat hard. Turner crumbles to the mat and seems stunned as Manic works his legs over quickly.

Cole:
And this is what we feared for Turner. The sadistic Manic immediately goes towards the knee and legs, and this match has only just started.

Taz:
You sure do a lot of whining on Turner's behalf, Cole! Let the kid pay for everything he did to Manic!

Manic stomps on Turner's legs a few times before Turner starts to fight back. Turner kicks Manic back and rolls up to his feet, but before he can get a step in, Manic rushes over and clotheslines him to the mat. Manic goes right back at the legs with some stomps before rolling Turner over. he grabs one of Turner's legs and falls straight back, straining the knee and inflicting a massive amount of pain. Turner rolls around grabbing at the knee that is wrapped up and sporting a brace. Manic looks down at Turner and gives off a smile and a terrible laugh before stomping his legs again.

Cole:
The worst part out of all of this, Taz, is that if Manic gets the win here, Turner will have to go through a Hell in the Cell match!

Taz:
That sounds like the best part to me, Cole! Everybody loves a Hell in the Cell!

Manic picks Turner up to his feet, and Turner starts to throw some punches. The two begin brawling again, throwing all the attacks they have at each other. Manic gets in a face rake on Turner and throws him over the top rope. Turner grabs on and is hanging by a thread before pulling himself up to rest while standing on the apron. All of this is playing out right in front of the announcer table.

Cole:
Turner showing that he is still aware and a long way from being put down in this match. He knows that a win here ends the match and he will leave the arena in fairly good shape. Wait a second, what's Manic doing! He runs off the ropes and SPEARS TURNER! TURNER JUST SLAMMED INTO OUR TABLE HARD!

Taz:
He's out cold, Cole! Manic is going to secure the win right here!

Manic rolls outside the ring and picks Turner up, although it's a bit difficult since Turner isn't supporting much of his own weight. Manic picks Turner up high by his legs, then slams him awkwardly legs first into the table, busting it into pieces.

Cole:
You've done enough, Manic! Stop targeting the legs and fight with some respect!

Manic looks over at Cole and pulls his hand back is if he is about to smack him. Cole cowers away and Manic goes back to focusing on Turner.

Taz:
You sure showed him, Cole!

Turner is starting to get to his wobbly feet as Manic is walking up to him. Turner throws a few hard punches to Manic's gut to get some room. He shoves Manic off then runs and hits a hard drop kick. The crowd gets right back into a fit of cheering as Turner starts to gain some momentum. Manic pops up quick and charges in on Turner, but Turner picks Manic up and hits a hard spinebuster on a chair that was laying out from the first match. The crowd lets out a collective gasp then roars with cheers. Turner picks Manic up, then grabs him by the head. He runs Manic headfirst into the ring post.

Taz:
It looks like Turner is finally realizing what it takes to beat someone like this, Cole!

Cole:
It really does take fire to fight fire!

Turner grabs a limp Manic up and throws him into the barrier corner. Turner punches Manic a few times then takes a few strides away from Manic. He starts running at Manic, gaining a full head of steam and spears Manic, sending them both right through the barrier and into the crowd. The crowd goes into a chant of "Holy Shit!" for a good minute while the two lay practically motionless. Turner finally makes his way to Manic, crawling into a pin.

ONE

TWO

KICKOUT!

The crowd goes into a ruckus, as Turner looks away in disbelief. Turner returns to his feet and starts to pick up Manic. Manic quickly pushes off Turner and hits him with a massive elbow to the top of the head, leaving Turner completely stunned and dazed.

Taz:
You've got to be kidding me, Cole! Where does this guy get his resiliency from!

Cole:
Manic is easily one of the most haunting people to ever walk this earth, Taz. He is the real life definition of terror.

Manic looks around at the crowd as Turner lays on the ground, propped up against the barricade. Manic notices a fan sitting in the first row with a crutch and decided he wants it. Manic grabs it, but the fan doesn't want to give it up. He finally wrestles it away, shoving the fan, then knocking his soda all over his kid. The whole crowd boos heavily, as Turner is making his way up to his feet. Manic takes the crutch, moves in on Turner to try and choke him with it, but Turner gets his hands up. Turner starts to fight back and the two start to wrestle for the crutch.

Taz:
Whoever gets this crutch is winning this match, Cole!

Cole:
I wouldn't go that far, partner, but which ever one gets it might have the best chance!

The two wrestle all the way to the ground, violently jabbing the crutch at each other. Finally Turner is able to yank the crutch away, and as soon as he gets it, he winds up and lays the crutch across Manic's chest. The hit was hard enough to be audible in most of the arena. The crowd lets out a loud gasp once again, as Turner hits Manic a second time, this one going across the back. Turner throws the crutch down and puts his arms up to the crowd, getting them to cheer even louder. While Manic is down, Turner goes to the front of the ring and gets under the apron. He can't seem to find what he is looking for, and climbs completely under the ring.

Cole:
What in the hell could Turner possibly be looking for under there?!

Taz:
Big mistake taking his eyes off Manic, Cole! Look! Manic is already stumbling to his feet!

Turner reemerges out from under the ring and is dragging out two tables with him, but before he can even set one up, Manic bull rushes him and throws him in the ring. Turner is a bit dazed and slow to his feet. Manic sets up a table and is focused on making sure it is just right. Just as he is turning around, Turner is bouncing off the ropes on the opposite side. Turner reaches the side with Manic, sprinting full speed and dives over the top rope. Manic quickly sidesteps Turner, and Turner sends himself through the table with a sickening thud.

Taz:
Welp, that's it Cole! Count it one one!

Cole:
I have a feeling Manic hasn't had his fun yet, Taz.

Manic takes the second table and throws it into the ring. He sets it up in the corner as Turner is slowly making it to his feet. Turner gets in the ring, but is quickly being struck by Manic. Turner starts to fight it off, and the two end up toe to toe, brawling once again on the night. The crowd is chanting "Let's Go Turner!" as Turner starts to land a few punches in a row. Manic pokes Turner in the eye and tries to irish whip him towards the table, but Turner reverses it and throws Manic over the top rope, onto the apron. Turner has a serious look on his face as he looks all around the crowd, screaming as loud as he can, getting the crowd more excited. Finally, Turner looks at the camera and crowd and gives a thumbs up with a curious look on face. He then slowly turns the thumbs up sideways and around till it is a thumbs down and scream "THE CROWD HAS SPOKEN!"He makes his way to the outside of the apron, grabs Manic into a headlock and yells at him "THEY CHOSE YOUR FATE, NOT I!"With the ending of the sentence, Turner slaps Manic on the back and falls off the apron to the ground, diving Manic's head in the apron at full force. Medics rush over quickly as Turner rolls into the ring, the crowd almost silent after seeing Turner's brutal mean streak in action. Turner grabs the table out of the corner and throws it out of the ring on the side with the ramp. He rolls out and grabs the table, walking up to the stage.

Taz:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! PIN MANIC!

Cole:
THESE TWO ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT KILLING EACH OTHER THAN WINNING!

Manic is getting to his feet and shoving off all the medics as Turner is making his way almost to the top of the ring. Manic looks under the ring and quickly grabs a chair and makes his way toward the ramp. As soon as he hits the ramp, he sprints up it to the stage, where Turner just set up the table. Manic charges in, swings the chair, but Manic misses as Turner sidesteps, then backdrops Manic. Turner picks Manic up to his feet, and scoops him up for a fireman's carry slam. Turner spins him around for the crowd and throws Manic over his shoulders, sending him right through the table.

Cole:
This has to be it! Pin him Turner! Then get the hell out of here!

As soon as Manic is put through the table, Turner stumbles a few feet away before collapsing to his knees, gasping for air.

Taz:
He is exhausted, Cole! He can't even make the pin!

Cole:
WHAT THE HELL! HOW IS THAT SON OF A BITCH GETTING UP!

Cole and the crowd all go silent as Manic makes his way to his feet, Turner still on his knees turned away from him. Manic has a heavy daze on his face, and leans down to grab the chair. It takes him a few attempts to get it in his hand, but it finally happens. Manic slowly walks up behind Turner, without him knowing a thing. The crowd grows restless, yelling for Turner to turn around. Manic grabs ahold of the chair with two hands, winds up with it like a baseball bat, and swings with all his might. He plants the chair right into the side of Turner's head, making an almost gunshot like sound in the arena. Everyone is silent, except for Cole who lets out only an "...oh my god..."Manic strikes Turner three more times in the stomach. He finally falls on him, almost unconscious. The ref slides in....one....two...three.........The crowd is silent, the commentators start to catch themselves and speak.

Cole:
And with that....we're tied at one fall apiece.

Fink:
The winner of the second fall...Manic!

The two are still motionless as the cell is being constructed quickly by the ring crew. It takes only about three minutes for the cell to be put up, except for the final piece which will lock the two in the cell. Manic is the first one to his feet and he stumbles his way down to the ring. Turner has been checked on, but seems to be able to finish the three stages of hell. After about seven minutes since the end of the falls count anywhere match, Turner makes his way into the cell. Manic is sitting against a turnbuckle as Turner slides under the bottom rope. Turner stumbles up to his feet and bounces off the ropes for balance. Manic pops up quickly and the two give each other a stare, a blank stare, almost as if the two are zombies. They both nod to the ref, and the bell rings to start the third and final stage of hell.

Manic and Turner stare at each other blankly for a few moments as the fans continue buzzing. Turner says something to Manic, and Manic reacts by spitting in his face!

Cole: That's disgusting!

Taz: Wait til these guys clash in there, Cole... it's gonna get a lot more disgusting, I have a feeling.

Turner wipes the spit off his face and reacts quickly to Manic's laughter, by punching him in the mouth with a closed fist. Manic falls to the mat , and Turner takes the opportunity to lay in strikes on his downed opponent, punching him in the head repeatedly. Manic eventually catches Turner's arm and bites him on the hand. Turner yells out in pain and relinquishes his advantage. Manic hits the limping Turner wish a chop block to the knee and follows it up with a knee to the back. He then applies a headlock on turner, giving the two further chance to rest.

Taz: Manic may be crazy, but he sure ain't stupid. He's draining Turner slowly but surely, and taking an opportunity to catch his breath. Good thinking, there.

Turner brings his head backward into Manic's chin, and escapes the hold. He then grabs Manic, who is resting on the ropes, and tosses him headfirst into the exposed turnbuckle again. This time, Manic falls over and rolls to the outside, landing with a plop. Turner ascends the turnbuckle and hits a wonderful, but risky elbow drop from the inside all the way to the floor. He gets up quickly, still favoring his injured leg, and slingshots Manic face first into the cell wall. Manic is now lacerated, and a fountain of crimson blood pumps from his forehead.

Cole: I'm going to say it again... that's disgusting.

Turner has a bit of a crazed look on his face, and goes to grab one of the chairs that was used earlier in the match. He begins battering his downed opponent with the chair, as he rolls around on the floor yelling out in agony. After five shots with the chair, and three specifically targeting Manic's legs, Turner drops the chair and plays to the crowd, who are eating up every bit of the beatdown. He walks back over to Manic, who grabs his bad leg and trips him. Turner's head bounces off the steel steps, and both men remain down for a moment. Turner looks up for a second, revealing that he, too is now gushing blood.

Manic is the first of the two to reach his feet this time, and he uses the opportunity retrieve a sledgehammer from underneath the apron.

Cole: He can't really mean to use that thing can he!? Someone could be killed!

Taz: This is getting even too out of hand for me now, Cole.

Manic laughs and opts to roll into the ring instead of pursuing Turner on the outside. He mocks Turner and yells "Get your ass in the ring!" Turner regains his composure and slides into the ring. Manic goes for a swing but Turner is able to dodge out of the way, and hits Manic with a kick to the face. Manic immediately drops the hammer as the fans go insane. Turner grabs it and stalls for a moment as the fans keep the loud uproar going.

Cole: Turner may just end up using the sledgehammer now!

Turner raises the sledgehammer...

COle: NO! NO! NOT EVEN HE DESERVES THIS!

SMACK! Turner hit's Manic in the back of the knee with the hammer, as Manic lets out a blood curdling yelp and falls back down onto the mat, rolling around in desperation. All the while, Manic appears to have a twisted smile across his blood soaked his face. Turner looks puzzled as he drops the hammer and scans the crowd.

Taz: He could have kept going and used that hammer even more, Cole. But what's with Manic...? Is he enjoying this?

Cole: He's sick and deranged... Turner's going for a cover!

ONE

TWO

NO!!!!

Turner looks up in disbelief and shakes his head. He picks up Manic and hurls him over the top rope to the outside, and stalls for a moment, catching his breath.

[center]After stalling for a bit, Turner goes to pick Manic up. As Turner is getting Manic to his feet, Manic gives Turner a strong push off, then rams Turner and himself into the cell wall. Manic then grabs Turner by the head and delivers a hard, quick suplex to the cell, busting the wall off it's hinges.

Cole:
The Cell has been broken! These two are given free range to go where they want!

Taz:
I have a feeling they're going to keep it right here, Cole.

Turner is rolling around in pain, as Manic starts to pull him to his feet. The two start trading punches and are brawling once again on the night. Turner starts to get the better of Manic and knocks him down with a dropkick. Turner immediately walks up to the cell wall, then begins climbing.

Cole:
At what point is management going to draw the line! This is how people lose careers!

Taz:
This is the exact carelessness by the people in charge that Turner believes caused his knee injury!

Turner is at the top of the cell as Manic makes it up to his feet. Turner moves to the opposite side, to allow for Manic to climb up cleanly. Manic takes a few seconds, but makes it up and the two stare each other down from across the cell. The crowd is roaring loud as ever, as the two walk toward center cell, wearing their crimson masks, talking to each other in an inaudible pitch. They make it to the center and are in each others face. The two begin to brawl once again.

Cole:
Right by Turner! Right by Manic! Turner again! Manic with a hard left! And another! Manic driving Turner back! They are almost at the edge!

Manic throws another hard left at Turner, who is on the edge. The crowd collectively gasps as Turner is off balance. Turner waves his arms frantically, trying not to fall. He catches his balance just in time to duck under a Manic attack, causing Manic to be off balance on the edge, with his back to Turner. Turner reaches out and pushes Manic ever so slightly.

Cole:
THAT'S IT! MANIC HAS BEEN PUSHED OFF THE CELL! END THIS MATCH RIGHT NOW! I REFUSE TO SIT HERE AND ALLOW THIS TO GO ON!

Taz:
You don't have that choice, Cole! If the GM's think this needs to continue, then it's going to continue!

Manic lays motionless on the floor below, as medics make their way to the stage with a stretcher. As they get halfway down the ramp, Turner can be heard screaming "WE ARE FINISHING WHAT WE STARTED!" And with that Turner puts his arms out to his side, looks up at the bright stadium lights, with blood pouring down his face from his head, and onto his chest. Turner looks back down, and leaps off the cell onto Manic at the floor, making full contact.

Cole:
I think we've just seen the end of this match, and the end of two careers, Taz...

Taz:
That's it, Cole. That's got to be it.

The first set of medics make there way down the rest off the ramp and begin looking at Manic. A second set of medics come out and down the ramp and are looking at Turner. The crowd is dead silent, knowing these two are down for the count. After about seven to eight minutes, Manic is loaded up onto a stretcher. Around the same time Turner is loaded up as well. The crowd is chanting "Lets go Turner" followed by "Lets Go Manic" as they try to will the two competitors up. The two are being wheeled up the ramp when all of a sudden, Manic begins to move. He starts whipping around and shoving medics away from him.

Cole:
This can't be! After everything that has happened to his body tonight, how can he possibly be up!

Taz:
That's the will of a warrior, Cole! Something you'll never understand! He is going to finishes things even if it means never getting in that ring again!

Manic successfully gets the medics off him and gets off the stretcher. He limps over to the stretcher with Turner at the top of the ramp and pushes all the medics away. The crowd is cheering loudly again, but this time only for Turner. Manic strikes Turner a few times. Manic then starts to wheel Turner down back to the cell. Once at the base of the cell, he unhooks Turner and smacks him hard against the face. Laughing uncontrollably, Manic begins to climb the cell once again. Turner is starting to come to when Manic is about half way up. Turner stumbles off the stretcher and crawls over to the cell and begins climbing. It's a long and painful climb for both men, but they both reach the top and get to their feet. Manic pounces on Turner like a wolf, throwing hard punches to the head and stomach. Manic grabs Turner by his hair and pulls him over to the edge of the cell by the announcers.

Cole:
This doesn't look good for Turner in the least bit, Taz.

Taz:
I think it's time we get the hell outta here, Cole!

Manic then gives another hard kick to Turner, and pushes him off the cell through the table. The crowd starts chanting "Holy Shit!" as no one expected this match to still be going on, let alone someone going off the cell again. Manic cracks a smile and begins laughing again. He then throws himself off the cell in an instant. Turner moved just enough to avoid getting hit by Manic and the two lay on the ground for a few minutes.

Cole:
Our table is shattered, along with Turner and Manic!

Taz:
It's safe to say that the medics will let these two go until this one's over!

After a few long minutes, the two begin to crawl towards each other. Once they are at each other, the two begin to use the other to help get to their feet. They both make it up, and run themselves into the cell wall. Once at the wall, the two collapse to their knees. Then, they begin to climb the cell wall once again. Helping each other up the entire way, as if they don't have enough strength to climb without one another. They reach the top and crawl away from the edge. They both make it to their feet and stumble to the center of the cell. They start throwing punches, but Turner dodges one, then picks Manic up and delivers the hardest spinebuster of his life, breaking the top of the cell and sending the two crashing down to the ring. Chants of "Holy Shit!" and "Lets go Turner!" break out again. Turner starts to make it to his feet first and stumbles all the way back across the ring and into a turnbuckle. Manic starts to get up, but falls to his knees. Turner starts to get pumped up, waiting for Manic. He turns to the crowd and camera and yells "IT ALL ENDS HERE! IT ALL ENDS NOW!"As soon as Manic hits his feet, Turner sprints at him. Manic turns around just in time to be met with a vicious enzuigiri.

Cole:
Enzuigiri! The kick that knocked Manic out cold weeks ago!

Turner pops up off the mat yelling and celebrating the kick. Then he starts screaming at Manic on the mat to get up. Turner is running around, shaking the ropes and hitting the mat. Turner is running off pure adrenaline as he stalks Manic trying to get to his feet. As soon as Manic does, Turner scoops him up into the PsychoDriver. Turner turns to the camera, looks at it with blood everywhere, gives out a loud yell as he throws Manic over his shoulders and sends him face first into the mat. Turner drops to his knees, then rolls Manic over for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THREE

Manic lays motionless on the mat as Turner rolls over, trying to make it to his feet. The crowd is roaring with cheers as the cell is being raised up back into the rafters. Turner notices that there are medics getting in the ring to tend to Manic. Manic is trying to push them off but doesn't have the strenght. Turner, makes it to his feet and stumbles over to the medics and Manic. Turner then pushes all the medics off Manic and forces them out of the ring. He yells at the medics "He is walking out of this arena under his own power! Back the fuck off!" Manic makes his way into the corner just sitting there staring at Turner. The two start at each other as Turner gives Manic a nod, then drops to the mat, rolls under the bottom rope and gets out of the ring. Turner walks up the ramp slowly as his music plays. He is covered in blood and not celebrating too much. Manic remains in the ring, sitting against the turnbuckle. Turner makes it to the top of the ramp and the stage area. Turner turns around to look at the crowd as they cheer for him finally beating Manic in a match. Turner holds one arm up high for a few seconds, then he turns around and leaves the stage area leaving only Manic in the ring.

Manic's music hits the arena as Manic gets himself up to his feet.

[center]For a moment, Manic leans up against the ropes, gasping for air as the fans begin chanting...

Let's go Manic... Let's go Manic

Cole: These fans seem to have grown a respect for Manic... after all the carnage of this matchup, after the hell both Manic and Turner went through tonight, i'm not sure how anyone could not have respect for them both. But I have to wonder how much this really means to Manic.

Taz: That match was nothing short of our expectations, and these fans simply appreciate the show they were treated to. More than once, this match would have been stopped if it was any other two men in there. Hats off to both of them, but who knows how long lasting the effects of this matchup will be. They went off both sides of the cell... Manic landed on freakin' concrete, and Turner went crashing through the announce table. And for some reason, they both jumped down after eachother.

Cole: Yeah, not only that, Turner and Manic also went through the top of the cell. I'm amazed they're still alive, let alone standing on their power.

Manic crumples to the mat and rolls out of the ring, landing on his hands and knees. He slowly raises his hands off the mat and kneels on the floor, still dazed. He Looks from side to side at the fans, who are still chanting loudly. An EMT attendant attempts to help him up once again, but Manic shoos him off and tries to stand on his own. After several failed attempts, he rises, and on one good leg, he begins to hobble backstage as fans slap him on the back out of respect. He reaches the top of the stage and turns back and looks out into the sea of fans once more before continuing to the back.

Cole: Dave Turner has won the three stages of hell match, and I think he may have beaten some respect out of Manic as well. What's next for these two?

Taz: I dunno where we go from here, Cole, but i'm just glad that we may have just witnessed the end of one of the bloodiest feuds we'll ever see.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next