Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling)

+3
Mr. Dashing
Miztacular
Dave Turner
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling)

Post by Miztacular Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 am

Too many colours Razz
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story of Dave Turner and Manic(The Most Dangerous Rivalry In Wrestling)

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:32 pm

Holy shit. Makes me miss PWL </3 lol. Awesome stuff.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MercilessEarth Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:10 pm

my god.. even a year later it truly is the most epic feud i've ever had with anybody, and even just reading it back brings back memories and is blast in itself. Manic is coming to the Community Universe, and he hasnt forgotten the past.
MercilessEarth
MercilessEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:23 pm

MercilessEarth wrote:my god.. even a year later it truly is the most epic feud i've ever had with anybody, and even just reading it back brings back memories and is blast in itself. Manic is coming to the Community Universe, and he hasnt forgotten the past.

Dave Turner fears no wrestlers. But the problem is, Manic isn't a wrestler hahaha.
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by MercilessEarth Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:18 pm

you got that straight, hahaha
MercilessEarth
MercilessEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:54 pm

0_0

Well damn...
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:06 pm

I'll give this a full read when I have free time, but it was epic from what I was able to get through. Looking forward to seeing the rivalry rekindled.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Cyborg wrote:I'll give this a full read when I have free time, but it was epic from what I was able to get through. Looking forward to seeing the rivalry rekindled.

We manage to bring the best(and worst in ring) out of each other haha.
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Too much reading D: o_O
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by MercilessEarth Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:58 pm

it was a lot less reading when posted in pieces over a period of time, but still, I for one think its better when a feud has a lot of dialogue in it
MercilessEarth
MercilessEarth

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:29 pm

When is Manic returning tho
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2