Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer?

2 posters

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Empty Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer?

Post by HellishxHades Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:09 pm

As the show rolls on from commerical break, the P. A. System blasts the CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion Theme Song.

And the crowd erupts into boos as the World Champion, George King, marches out to the ring. The World Heavyweight Championship tightly Clutched across his chest. He blocks out the boos of the crowd, as he gets into the ring. And grabs a microphone.

George King:
In three weeks I going to Main Event Ascendance 7, and I am gonna walk out of Ascendance as the World Heavyweight Champion. The reason isn’t that I am over hyping myself, it isn’t because I ain’t taking my opponent seriously. No, it’s because I know that PJ Moon Doesn’t have what it takes to take this crown from me.

He has been all over the world, wrestling in almost every single company. He may have won gold in other companies, but here in CMV, he only won 1 thing. That a Tag Title that Andrew Briggs won for him.

Do I count him taking Andrew Briggs to his limits when he was the World Champion, No. Because he never beat Andrew Briggs when he was still champion. I DID. Do I count the Royal Rumble victory, NO. Because he was number 30, and just came in and eliminated the others who were already tired, beaten, and most importantly, struggling as it was to stay alive in that match.

Don't get me wrong, PJ Moon is a fantastic wrestler, He phenomenal, you could say he is one of those Unicorn Wrestlers, the ones that people don’t believe exist until you see one. I know that PJ could have beat Briggs in his prime, he proved that last week. I know that even if he came in earlier in the Rumble, he could have won the Rumble. These I believe that PJ Moon deserves to be in the Main Event of Ascendance. Everyone gets a shot at the man at the top. But the thing that everyone that decides to come to the King of this Kingdom is simple. And Moon listens closely, No One is Worthy enough to dethrone the King.

The crowd erupts as the King of CMV was cut off by the P. A. System with the theme song of George King opponent at Ascendance PJ Moon.

[He didnt give me a song]

PJ Moon storms onto the stage, microphone in hand. He is playing up to the crowd who are cheering him on so heavily.  He looks at the World Champion who was standing in the middle of the ring, as he walks his way down towards him.

PJ Moon:
George, I can’t help but applaud you for admitting that I deserve to be in the main event of Ascendance, I’m glad someone notices that. However, I cannot agree with your statement that no one can dethrone the King. Where there is a King, there is his Kingslayer.

PJ makes his way into the ring, as The Champ has a devilish smirk on his face.

I hate to say it George, but I’m your Kingslayer. And at Ascendance in September, I will prove it against you. I’ve gone through obstacle after obstacle, hurdle after hurdle, just to be in this position again. I deserve this moment more than anyone, and I will not let someone like you steal it away from me.

PJ drops his microphone and tries to walk away, but George King words stop him.

George King:
A Peasant as a Kingslayer. PJ, it's rare for me to give anyone praise, and yet you seem to not care. PJ no one is more deserving than you? Really… PJ, that's a load a shit and you know it. Let me run down the list of who deserves a shot at this more than you.

Aliester Knox.

Rob Cross.

Chris Proudfoot.

Bloody Justice.

The Crowd pop for the mention of Bloody Justice

There people that aren’t here no more that deserved a shot at the world title more than you.

Jon Reed

Jimmaurie Williams

And so many others. PJ Moon, your ass is the lucky son of a bitch that won the Royal Rumble from #30 and thinks that he is the man to change the world.  Your not, your looking at the man who is sitting on top of the world. I am the King of CMV, and your suppose to be my slayer. Peasant please, the most that you could do to me, is making me fall asleep, from seeing the same people get pushed. You lost to Briggs, you put your career online, you lost, yet your back, and look where we find you. PJ, I told you this once before, I am the one that decides fate. And PJ, I decided. Your fate is you, on your back looking up at the stars as your King stands tall. Your not a Kingslayer, you are just another fool that will fall at my feet like a good little bitch. Now get out of my ring.

PJ Moon starts to back up, and he is looking down at his feet. As he touches the ropes, George turns and hold his championship up towards commentary. As he turns around, PJ hits him with a Chaos Kick sending him to the mat. PJ picks up the championship and places it onto the chest of George King. As PJ Moon starts up the ramp, George slowly sits up and clutches tightly to the championship with a murderous look on his face.

[End of Segment]

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer? Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XLV: Kingslayer?

Post by Batman Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50 am

This was really well written and good story telling. Glad to see the main event have a good story. Keep it up bro.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down