Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This Empty Kingdom of Destruction XL: You Are The Cause of All of This

Post by HellishxHades Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 am

As Genesis returns from commercial break, we see The Kingdom making they're way down to the ring. Joe and Max are carrying the CMV World Tag Team Championships on their shoulders. George King in the middle with a smile on his face.

The crowd are booing as he and his two loyal soldier marches into the ring. The crowd chanting for Josh Wolf to the dismay of the King.

George King:
Yeah. You can stop that now. It gets annoying after the first time you do it. We ain't death you know. So shut up.

The crowd starts to chant for Josh Wolf longer and louder. While George talks off microphone to Joe and Max.

You know since I have a microphone I can talk over you.

The crowd boos, as George continues to talk.

At the Tag Team Cup, The Reminants of Unmatched was not successful in the slightest. Aldrich and Gerald Foster failed in the tournament, as did both of you. Joseph Dirte and Maximum Rider. But don't worry. I know how war works. I knew that this stumble if you will, would happen. Happens to the best of us. You see unlike The Regime, that loses a member every other week, we stand strong. Because I unlike Pat LaFave knows how to Lead a successful faction. You see Pat you don't just give yourself the title shot as the leader you let others get that shot. Tops, I gave him the opportunity to win the battle Royal by eliminating myself so that we wouldn't fight, and that he can see that I have trust in him.

There was a slight pop for the mention of Tops Newsome, not due to him being a face but due to him being a legend.

You see I don't need to be the one holding gold to be King. Cause I am the King of Unmatched, I am King of Genesis, I'm The King of Fusion, and I'm The King of CMV. But talking about gold it brings me to why Joe and Max has our Tag Team Championships out here. You see we never lost these. We are still CMV World Tag Team Champions. Yes the record says discontinued, but we are the ones that has them. The reason we brought out our titles is because we The Kingdom our the superior Tag Team Champions. Josh Wolf and Reece Ortiz, they are fluke champs. They won't last more than a month as a team. See that another problem. The Regime... The Rebellion... They are all gonna crumble at some point. They will go there separate ways and even fight against each other. Not us. We are here to stay. We ain't here to be all gone fighting each other next month, we are here for the long hall.

The Crowd chants Josh Wolf's name once again.

Ooooh you chanting for Joshie Wolf. I want to get something off my chest. The point I want to make. Cause you see on Twitter after the Tag Team Cup, Josh Wolf mentioned my name. Saying that When Ever George King is on, people change the channels. First off, according to the Higher Ups, when ever I'm on, the viewers peak. And secondly, while what I said about people sleeping when your on screen might have been an exaggeration, what I said about what the back thinks of you wasn't a lie. Remember back to Ascenfance, before Ascendance, when Cass LaFave HAND PICKED YOU to face The Bloody Brit at Ascendance. Oh yeah for the World Title. I remember clearly. Everyone from Jon Reed to your own Tag Team partner Reece Ortiz was gunning you down not because they didn't like you, but no. Because you was hand pick by Cass, you, when their was option like Jon Reed, Sam Valentine, Bob Luger, Xander Slate, Randy Borton, Brett Angel, Marcental, and so many others. That deserved a shot a Chris Andrews Championship at Ascendance. Than because of it you cause the one thing you hate Josh. You hate the Regime. You hate it. You probably hate it because it's your fault. Because if you told Cass no. If you had earn the opportunity to face Brit instead of being hand picked, Cass wouldn't had lost her job, Pat wouldn't had come to power, and torment Genesis for a couple of months. All of this is your fault Josh. And don't worry about us. We are just here to clean up your mess. And take it for our own. Now if you want to be a man and say something to my face, I will allow you to do so. If not I proved my point.

George King with Joe and Max wait for a response from Josh Wolf.

[Open to Sol / Dashing if they want to respond, if not George King walks off with the kingdom.]

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down