Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You Empty Kingdom of Destruction XLVI: No Words For A Peasant Like You

Post by HellishxHades Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:11 pm

As Supremacy returns from commercial break, we hear The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, George King.

He walks onto the stage with the world heavyweight championship around his waist, and the crowd boos him as he marched down to the ring. He rolls into the ring, and grab a mic. He stands there for a minute while the crowd finishes booing him.

George King:
Now that you peasants are done. I can start. Last week I proved my point that I am the dictator of Fate and that PJ Moon is not my Slayer. I beat him with ease. I broke him, I broke his spirit. Yall saw him earlier today, slowly walking in the back. Not the peppy little boy that he normally is. But he was scheduled to come out here and tell you all what was gonna happen at ascendance. That last week was a fluke, and that I took him by surprise. You invited me into the ring, you could have stopped the match. You had the power to keep Ascendance from coming early and keep the fact that you are not worthy to even call yourself a Kingslayer, a secret until next weekend. But it has already been posted online, they are advertising it already, The Almighty King of Destruction George King vs the man that couldn't get the job done on an episode of Supremacy, PJ Moon. Moon don't get it wrong, You are phenomenal athlete, and hell, even a peasant can pull one over on the King, once or twice. But trust me, you ain't ready for the King's Crown, your not ready for the Heavyweight Championship. Go compete for the Zero-G Championship.

PJ Moon Music hits the P. A. System.

[still not given me a song]

PJ marches down to the ring a microphone in hand. He slides into the ring and before he could even speak, George King strikes him with a big boot. George quickly picks him up and places him onto his shoulders. Without hesitation, George King throws him into the Royal Flush flattening PJ Moon. George picks up his microphone and stands overtop the #1 contender.

Sorry Moon. There are no words for a peasant like you today, next week, at Ascendance. King's Law is final.

He drops the mic onto PJ Moon and poses with the World Championship over top his would-be Kingslayer.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down