Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion

Go down

Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion  Empty Hunter Quinn: The Chance to be Triple Champion

Post by krzy Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:53 pm

The blockbuster match has been made official: Hunter Quinn vs. Shay Hoxton with the CMV Undisputed Championship on the line!!

Tailcoat Val is shown in this video sitting before a wall of monitors, each replaying a match from the absolutely bonkers Tug of War fiesta filled with more twists and turns than a telenovela.

Supremacy's fate lay uncertain.

Once more this brand was destined to fall victim to their competitors.

Josh Wolf stood alone atop a mountain, viciously eviscerating any man who dared oppose him. The Global Champion looked unstoppable, he channeled an otherworldly beast, and he looked destined to defeat the entire brand on his own. But…..then he stood across the ring from Brett Angel. Josh Wolf fought valiantly, but his time had come to an end.

Brett Angel pinned Crossfire's Global Champion, their biggest threat in this "war."

Brett Angel completely removed Jacob Ziegler from the equation, undoubtedly dismantling the entire landscape of this match.

Brett Angel beat Chris Proudfoot within an inch of his life, and it's only through Ken Donahue's vendetta against me that Chris Proudfoot was allowed to return to the match.

Brett Angel did what he needed to do for Supremacy.

And yet, it's not Brett Angel the wrestling world is talking about.

The screens behind her fill with static then are replaced by Hunter Quinn highlights.

A "star-making performance."

The "sole-hope of Supremacy."

All true.

And I could go on a tangent on the caliber of talent you faced, how May Felix is celebrated for the role she played while I've been demonized for less, or how you also were defeated by the corpse of Chris Proudfoot…

But I won't.

Instead I offer you your congratulations.

And I offer you an opportunity.

Shadows dance around her face as the televisions flicker, however there's enough light to see the wicked smile on her lips.

Any time between tonight and your Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship match, I'm inviting you to challenge Brett Angel for his International Championship in any type of match you choose.

See, when Brett Angel defeated Shay Hoxton to win this championship, Shay Hoxton was also still Undisputed Champion. For any other member of the roster that would have been a big deal.

Hunter Quinn, you've jumped ahead in line.

Don't hide behind company politics and go around Brett Angel…I'm giving you the chance to prove your mettle and go THROUGH him.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down