Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You?

Go down

From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to  "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You? Empty From "Local Talent" To "Better Hunter Quinn" to "The Better Anarchy Champion" to "Hackerman" to "Eggnog Boy" to "The WarMachine" to "The Cool" to "The Agent" You Never Changed at All Did You?

Post by Master Ogon Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:11 am

Tracy taps to the rest hold!

Wait.

Tracy tapped to a rest hold?

What a loser.

"The Cool" sits up and ever so slowly twists his head behind him toward the man that just made him submit, give up, say mercy, say uncle!

And he has the brightest dumbest smile on his face.

Tracy lost but he thinks he won because he's achieved what he's been so desperate for, an audience with (in his mind) his still friend.

"Cool" Tracy James:
You did it man! Great job!

To Tracy's delight his smile is met with a surprising return from The TED!

The TED walks over to the ropes and asks for a microphone to be thrown to him and of course one is thrown to him, people respect The TED!

The TED:
Wanna say that into the microphone, so everyone can hear it?

Tracy nods enthusiastically like a grade schooler and The TED lowers the microphone down to his lips.

"Cool" Tracy James:
I said "great job ma-

The TED shoots a stiff punt right into the nose of his obsessive and possessive former ally that sends him cowering into the corner, clearly scared and caught off guard.

In an instant that smile turned into a vein that was nearly popping out of TED’s forehead. He’s more than JUST pissed. This is a side of TED that’s been shown never and it seemingly is absolutely horrifying Tracy who breaks into a nervous sweat just knowing he’s the one that caused this.

The TED:
I thought you had changed. I thought you were a new man. I thought that today I was going to have a great match for this title against someone who would bring a hell of a fight. But that took you out? Really? Did you even try, Tracy?

Ted takes the microphone away from his mouth and points it over at the Agent. Tracy is still very nervous and restrained, he realizes he’s supposed to talk when Ted shakes the microphone, taunting him to manifest himself. Tracy slowly moves closer when Ted suddenly takes the mic back and begins to talk. Tracy backs up instantly once again.

The TED:
For god’s sake. You beat Hunter Quinn. You outsmarted Bob Luger. YOU were the one who WON us those tag titles! I know what you can do Tracy, and I ABSOLUTELY KNOW what you did tonight. After another one of your costume changes, you come out here and let me win? You’re really trying to lose everything you’ve built just for me to be your good ‘ol pal again? That’s pathetic!

Tracy stares with an endless pout on his lips. He's genuinely taking this like a student being lectured. Is he even listening to a single word TED is saying?

The TED:
Don’t you realize what this championship is? Do you know HOW HARD I worked to get this? How many people backstage want this right now? As a matter of fact, this championship is all that your Company needs, isn’t it? A guaranteed world title match, a sure fire way to earn the respect that you want so much! And you threw all of that away because you thought I’d RESPECT you for THAT? This match was a waste of time for me, the fans, for YOU, for your bosses backstage! I’d be surprised if Shay Hoxton doesn’t let you go the MOMENT you leave this ring!

Tracy looks over at Liz who's just mumbling stuff to herself with her head down. Depressingly enough, she wasn't surprised by this. What else could you expect from Tracy?

The TED:
You’ve got just SO MUCH potential, Tracy. But I genuinely think that it’ll only be potential, at this point. All you care about is completely separate from this ring, you only want to be liked. That’s not how this works. Grow up. You’re being selfish, just like how you’ve always been. I was dealing with my own things and trying to better myself, what did you do? You INCESSANTLY bothered me, didn’t even leave me alone and didn’t even TRY to understand me. It was ALL about you, Tracy!

Tracy's eyes begin to water, something that always happens. Not surprising, he's weak willed.

"Selfish" Tracy James:
No no no no listen to me listen to me-

The TED:
Do you think I'll fall for that?! Get it through your numb skull LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING! I am in your way right now. I am stopping you and your guys from taking over this company. But once again, Tracy James couldn’t work in a group! You gave it all away for no reason. Why would I ever respect you again, Tracy? You don’t deserve anything from me! Not even an explanation! I’m being as generous as possible right now. All you do when you fail, again and again, is just hit the reset button. “Maybe this new outfit will make me successful!” “Maybe my dad will be proud of me for hanging out with rich men!” “Maybe Ted will talk to me if I use his sunglasses!” But you never did change. You’re still the same, desperate, CHILDISH Tracy James that everyone just tolerates!

The TED pauses for a singular segment of time and stops and stares at Tracy. Tracy is the same height if not slightly taller than TED but at this moment, Tracy couldn't be any shorter. The TED is towering over him in everyway like a giant and Tracy feels the same height as what he truly is, a child.

The TED:
When have you ever been truthful? When have you been authentic, well, intentionally? Even your moves. They’re all someone else’s, aren’t they? I saw your version of the Tedbuster. Hell, the most original move you have is your finisher, and that’s just a copy of Tim LaFave’s move! I wanted to be nice. I wanted to say that I hoped you wouldn’t lose your links to The Company. Huge opportunity, right? But you know what? That might be what needs to happen. Because you don’t deserve what you have. Don’t contact me again.

Ted takes his title and sets it over his shoulder, while approaching Tracy.

The TED:
You’re not worth my time anymore.

Ted drops the mic, literally and figuratively, and starts to leave the ring, but stops as he reaches new Company recruit Liz Carter, who still stands at ringside, not sure of what to do. Ted reaches over the ropes to speak to her.

The TED:
Good luck with him. Don’t go insane.

With that The TED leaves. Has no reason to stay any longer, won’t give Tracy the favor. The audience is left silent, speechless from all of this until then they settle on booing Tracy. An always admirable decision. Soon after Liz leaves too, leaving Tracy truly alone with his thoughts and the audience. Even then he doesn’t take the cue to leave and continues to wallow away in that ring. Only when he is personally asked to ditch by a staff member does he take incentive to. Then, dragging his feet, he makes his way to the back and the show can finally move on like The TED has.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

litw likes this post

Back to top Go down