Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James

Go down

"The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James Empty "The Better Anarchy Champion" "The Better Hunter Quinn" Tracy James

Post by Master Ogon Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:07 pm

Oftentimes we aren’t able to see into the more intimate private lives of the CMV roster and who they impact. Upsettingly, there is no Bloody Justice Christmas Special out just yet. The randomized no names that appear commonly in people’s corners or in segments really get neglected or in the case of Eminence, are just bartenders that did nothing wrong that are just being assaulted for nonexistent causes. Kliq is extremely guilty of doing that because they are sickos. It’s a nihilistic outlook on things that plague plenty of the star studded roster. Families exist and when they aren’t in the crosshairs of the newest finger wagging evil doer, what are they doing?

In specific, how is Tracy’s dad doing after appearing once and getting absolutely annihilated in front of his child? Broken ribs and a very snapped arm, calling card of the heartless emotionless inhumane Walter Bolek. However, those aren’t injuries that require intensive and expansive hospital care. The big (width and girth wise) old fella is checking out of his stay and making his way back to wherever the hell Tracy James lives.

But who’s going to drive him? Quick short question not many or any at all fans cared about but it’s answered when HUNTER QU- I mean Tracy James, probably the best son in CMV history which isn’t hard because of Pat LaFave, walks in and struts his way right up to his pa. Still in Hunter Quinn cosplay to a T, even has the hood over his head. The Stinky Edgy man is holding a sack over his shoulder and is walking slowly and suspiciously. Those in the waiting room are mumbling “freak” to the person on the side of them and are all confused. Interrupting the woman desk worker with a trying too hard finger gun, he begins to speak.

“The Better Hunter Quinn” Tracy James:
Chill yourself, I’m The Insane Murderer Hunter Quinn. I had short hair once and I love Jager Bombs. The amount of damage done to my masculine manly form does not matter because I am resilient. I will always get right back up. Anarchy is my deal and I currently have brass knuckles in my pocket. My aura of dark swagger is immense and must be deeply alluring to you, the opposite sex. Be well aware though that I have been betrayed before. My dearest friend, Jordan Nicholson, ditched me because former president Shay Hoxton offered him an elusive life changing offer that revolved around him beating me up. It was very scary so I had a man we refer to as “The Big Dog’ beat him up for me. This is my tragic tale. These actions are what caused me to develop into the hunk that I am today. Please allow me to drive my father home.

This is why we can’t have nice Christmas specials. This entire roster is filled with weirdos.

The entire room is quiet enough where if someone breathed just a bit more blaring than usual everyone would hear it. All eyes are stuck on Tracy James who twirls around, shooting at every specific one with his finger gun. Very small “pew” is heard with every invisible round from the invisible magazine fired off. Nothing interrupts him, this honestly goes on for an awkward minute. Everything is uncomfortable, everyone is uncomfortable.

Daniel “The Big Mouth” E James:
Tracy is that you?

Flipping his head back to reveal his hood and embracing his father in a very anti-character hug (or contrasting to the fetishized Quinn in Tracy’s mind anyway…) he attempts to lift him up only to release his arms in a panic once his father grunts from the pain of having broken ribs squeezed. With that aside though Daniel is still ecstatic to see his only son who he managed.

Good job on that match sport! Beating Hunter Quinn eh? Really proud of ya.

I beat Hunter Quinn!

You beat Hunter Quinn!

I beat Hunter Quinn!

You really did beat Hunter Quinn!

I BEAT HUNTER QUINN!

YOU BEAT HUNTER QUINN!

Uh huh, whatever, guess that’s pretty cool. Problem is when I asked for my Anarchy Title-

Your Anarchy Title? Slow down now sport, you beat the champ but the title wasn’t on the line.

If you really think about it, it was. I mean if I’m Hunter Quinn, I’m the Anarchy Champion. The name on all the posters are Hunter Quinn. I’m Hunter Quinn. The Better Hunter Quinn beat regular Hunter Quinn. There’s been no research or evidence that we are not the same person, the only thing proven is that I beat him. Therefore, the title is mine. I ain’t the best speaker n stuff though so I ain’t really convince em of my logic. They never actually picked up when I called em again, like man that’s messed up. I’m the champ though and I need my title. The Better Anarchy Title for The Better Hunter Quinn.

Y-you alright boy? Your name is Tracy you know that right?

Completely blowing off that question and instead opening up his sack and taking something out of it. Perhaps a gift for his recovering father or something. That’d be sweet. Some guilt has to rest on Tracy’s shoulders for what happened. The whole goal of avenging his father might be knocked down a peg with the whole identity crisis but he still has to want to fight Walter Bolek right? Surely he doesn’t actually in his heart think he’s Hunter Quinn? There’s no way.

Maybe there is a way actually, absolute insecure madness.

Out comes the bag being handled with utmost carefulness to not knock off any tape which would make the entire thing break like paper, which it is, is a title of some kind. Something so cheap and silly you wish it would be a parody and a joke but it isn’t. This is something Tracy honestly has pride in and wants to defend. This is something Tracy thinks is an actual CMV title. The word anarchy is replaced with the name “Tracy” and the skull is not even a skull anymore. Hard to tell it looks like a child made it. The father just looks at his son with immense disappointment and bewilderment which is in direct opposite of Tracy looking at his creation with immense pride and certified accountability of it being his own. Not flinging more so very nervously placing it on his shoulder and pointing to it, he shows it off for EVERYBODY to see.

That’s until his title celebration that means as much to him as Joseph Santos Zero G win means to Santos, seriously, is interrupted by a poorer looking frail woman speaking to the desk worker being blocked by the father and son.

Frail Woman:
I came in here yesterday with someone from my family, is everything alright with him?

Desk Worker:
Im sorry but-

Everything is alright with him if he’s acting like your Better Anarchy Champion “The Better Hunter Quinn” Tracy James. I’ll tell you this, skinny lady, I’ll go back there and I’ll sign his cast or whatever. I’ll invite him to Crossfire! I’m Hunter Quinn 2.0, the way better version it’d make his day! How about it, what’s his name? I don’t even need to know it thinking about it. Just direct m-

Desk Worker:
AHEM.

He passed away earlier this morning. I’m sorry for your loss.

Oh.

Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down