Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Then I'll Give You an Answer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Then I'll Give You an Answer

Go down

Then I'll Give You an Answer Empty Then I'll Give You an Answer

Post by Shay UA Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:15 pm

Head Senator Shay Hoxton has just beaten Micheal Lee Pratt in an epic return for the two time MitB winner. Demanding an answer, Pierre Thompson appeared at ringside midmatch. Now celebrating his win, Murphy hands Hoxtons his Undisputed Championship. Shay walks to the match apron near Thompson and raises his arm in victory. Locking eyes with the Big Dog, who starts yelling out to the champion demanding an answer.

Hoxton jumps down to the floor where he and Pierre stare off. Thompson is ready for his answer - and based on what it is, ready for action. Rather than respond, Shay simply turns his back to Pierre and walks up the ramp. Pierre is surprised by this, but knowing the head senator, he’s not that shocked. He pursues after Hoxton with fury in his step. Shay glances over his shoulder and picks up his pace, tightening his grip on the Undisputed Championship.

Hoxton!

Pierre shouts out to Hoxton. He warned him to answer, or else. It’s time for ‘else’. Thompson starts to pick up his pace, ready to go in for the kill. Suddenly, from the back run out Jason Spade, Cameron Kray, and Jordan Nicholson. The Cabinet is here! The three form a barrier between Hoxton and Thompson. With a wall of talent protecting him, the President Pro Tempore lets out a breath of release and an arrogant chuckle. He calls for a microphone from backstage. A stagehand runs one out to him, who still has his back turned to Thompson.

I’ve had many people clammer for a shot at my Undisputed Championship. I shouldn’t be surprised, it is the top prize in all of the wrestling world. To be the Undisputed Champion even for a day makes you one of the best. Holding it for months on end makes you the best of the best, and that’s undisputed.

The Chief of Staff: Jason Spade grins at Thompson, having one of the longest reigns in history.

People who have never been champion just aren’t on that level yet. It’s alright however, climbing to the top of that mountain is a long and involved process, and most people shouldn’t give up on their dreams.

Shay turns his head slightly, enough to barely see Thompson in his peripheral vision.

But there is a select group of people. A select group who have tried to climb that mountain over and over. For years they try, but they fail over and over. Sometimes they get a little bit higher, but then they inevitably fall again, never reaching that same height again. Turns out it’s not progress, it’s luck.

Pierre Thompson is gritting his teeth in anger. He walks over to the barrier that is The Cabinet.

Look, I have nothing against y’all. Hell if I was in your position I might’ve done the same. But in this moment of time I strongly advise you to move out of my way…

The Secretary of Defense: Cameron Kray smiles at Thompson

Make my day, give us a reason.

The Secretary of Justice: Jordan Nicholson nods.

Good guys don’t attack the weak, but they will act in self defense.

Pierre stands his ground.

As a true American Hero, I believe people deserve opportunities to climb that mountain. People like Hunter Quinn, people like Ace Reeves. These people have potential to be one of the best, and thus deserve a shot at the Undisputed Championship.

So when the people from that group ask for a championship opportunity, I don’t even acknowledge it. Those people truly have no potential, and cheering them, opening doors for them, it’s a waste of time for everybody. That’s why I’m not going to waste my time responding to every single one of these hopeless individuals, I’m just going to give one blanket statement. To each and every one of you trying to take opportunities from those with potential, to all of you asking for a shot at me, the answer is simple.

The camera zooms in on Hoxton’s mouth.

No.

We pan back to Pierre who has reached his limit. He rushes forward for Hoxton’s throat, but is held back by the combined forces of Nicholson and Kray - not without pushing the force back slightly. Jason Spade then delivers a breathtaking kick to the abdomen of Thompson, stunning him. The Cabinet takes the opportunity to beat Thompson down to the ground with a horde of strikes. Pierre stays strong, only dropping to a knee. However, even the Big Dog cannot hold when the East End Evil clocks him in the head with a pair of brass knuckles! Now downed, The Cabinet continues to kick him brutally. Spade delivers a stabbing blow with the toe of his boot into Thompson’s ribs, Nicholson strategically stomps down on his shoulder, and with a smile on his face Kray mercilessly grinds his heel on Thompson’s hand.

After a few more seconds pass, the beating stops. Pierre looks up from the ground to look at Senator Shay Hoxton in the distance, his back still turned to him without even acknowledging the beatdown. Thompson tries to prop himself up with his dominant hand, but can’t support his own weight after the grinding. Rather than fall again, he props himself up with his nondominant hand. It may be slower, it may hurt, but Pierre is putting every ounce of his energy into climbing back up. That’s when he hears a voice behind him.

You should’ve listened.

With his final view being the back of Hoxton, a boot on the back of his stomps Pierre into the hard steel stage. With that his vision fades to black.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down