Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
GIVE ME LUGER Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

GIVE ME LUGER

Go down

GIVE ME LUGER Empty GIVE ME LUGER

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:03 pm

Lisa Evans stood outside the locker room, readying her microphone and touching up her appearance before the cameras went live. She turned to the camera and gave a hesitant thumbs up.

Lisa Evans
Everything good?

Camera Guy
Yeah. Will be live in three... two.... Go.

Lisa raised the microphone to her lips and gave a brief grin.

Lisa Evans
Hello again, fans of CMV. Hope you're ready for Ascendance coming up here in just a couple of weeks. We've got a lot to talk about for the Octane roster this week. We will get started with-

The locker room door flew open and out came Josh Wolf, dressed in a hoodie, jeans, and a backpack. Lisa turned and quickly got in front of Josh, wide eyes and grinning like she caught a fish on her line.

Lisa Evans
NEVERMIND, Hello Josh Wolf! How are you doing today? You have the time to answer some questions?

Wolf stepped to her side and tried to walk away, Lisa quickly got back in front and stopped him.

Lisa Evans
It appears as though the road to Ascendance has been halted for both you and Bob Luger. Your heated rivalry sparking once more after such a long time only to get stomped out by General Manager Madison Wright. In your five year long career in CMV, you have never missed the Show of Shows. Can we get your thoughts on how it feels to be unable to go to Paris?

Josh said nothing, he simply placed an arm onto Evans' shoulder and nudged her out of the way. Lisa blinked a few times, shocked by Josh's response. The camera man turned to try and follow, but Lisa grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. It was clear, whatever was going to be said was not in the back. Josh was making his way to gorilla, his answer would be made in the ring.

Wolf's music hit and the crowd rose to their feet in elation. Wolf seemed to have muted the noise, just marching to the ring whilst dragging the back pack. He threw it into the ring, watching it flop into the center before rolling in and rising to his feet with a purpose. He unzipped the bag, taking out a microphone.

Josh Wolf
Five long years. Four Ascendances. And one thought always in the back of my head.
"Josh, who is your greatest foe?"

I've been in this business for too God damn long to not have a singular man who I'm not always at odds with, but if there is a single man who has always been in my way it is Bob Luger. You see, this has been going on for a good four years now. A good chunk of my career was defined by Kliq and Luger attempting to sabotage my career. I can even name off the key moments without any lapse in memory.

Luger snapped El Guerrero Furioso's leg and threatened to do the same to me. Luger beat me within an inch of my life, twice. I built a resistance to Kliq and went to war with Kliq. We lost. Then Kliq fell apart and Luger walked away, but that influence was always there.

When I won my first World Championship, who was the first man to doubt me and try to sabotage my reign? Luger's right hand man, Xander Slate and his No Confidence movement.

When Reece Ortiz and I became tag champions, who were the two men who tried to hold us back? Slate and Borton, former Kliq members.

When I was lost in the dark, who came back to CMV and tried to kick me down further?
Bob. Luger.

It's been years of battling against you and Kliq, even when Kliq wasn't around. Even when YOU weren't around Bob. That war that I though I won two years ago? Turns out that ke joining Kliq was just another chapter.

But it appears as though some people do not want that final chapter to be finished.

Josh rummaged through the pack once more, now pulling out a couple of cans with red caps on top the them. Wolf took one and began to shake the can vigorously.

Josh Wolf
Madison Wright doesn't want us to finally end this. Why? Because she is scared we will kill each other and rid her brand of two of her best wrestlers. You see, Madison, I'm not a man who kowtows to authority. Just look at my history. I fought Pat LaFave's regime for over a year. I spilt pints of blood fighting the likes of Hayden Kitely and Schmidty, men who claimed they were running the show but clearly had the office backing them up at every step. Hell, the Resistance was CREATED in response to Kliq's takeover of Genesis.

I have brought this company to its knees in the past before. But all of that will PALE in comparison to the shitstorm that is upon you.

You can stop it at any point. You just have to give me my match with Bob…

He shook the can once more, he popped the cap off and began to spray a red paint across the ring. The blood red paint staining the canvas. He kept spraying until the sentence was finally made out. 

"GIVE ME LUGER"

Wolf threw the first can out and grabbed two more, rushing to the back to continue his spree of defacing the arena.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down