Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Talk over Dinner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Talk over Dinner

Go down

Talk over Dinner Empty Talk over Dinner

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:31 pm

Friday Night, 9:22 PM, at the Bacchanalia in Atlanta, GA.

Amy Winters looks through twitter on her phone, legs crossed as she saw the CMV Twitter's highlights of her tag team match. She seemed rather calm about the ordeal, but when she got to the ending of the match, in which the referee dodged Janet Torre's attack yet still managed to get the three count due to Nova's seeming lack of care. She sighed with frustration, watching Nova miss the break and then just casually walk away. She quickly threw the phone back into her purse and covered her face with her hands.

Amy Winters
Grrrah....

???
Amy, it was just a simple mistake. You gotta move on from it.

The camera panned out to who else but Josh Wolf, who had been missing from Crossfire for the past few months on injury. His knee still wrapped in a protective brace.

Josh Wolf
I know the title drought has been getting to you, but think on the bright side; you're still one of the legends on the women's roster.

Amy Winters
Legend? No one remembers those title reigns, Josh. That show and those championships are long dead and buried.

Wolf gave a short nod, taking a sip of the scotch he ordered.

Josh Wolf
Perhaps so, but that doesn't erase them from your legacy. I mean, the Rising Star Championship is gone yet people like me, Vachon, and Lawson all have that under our names.

Amy stood up from her seat, slamming her fists down onto the table.

Amy Winters
That's not a fair comparison. The Rising Star was one of eight different belts the men had. We only have three in comparison.

Josh Wolf
Four technically, there are two tag bel-

She glared daggers into his soul, immediately prompting him to shut up.

Josh Wolf
Well, you get what I mean.

Amy Winters
And now, all of a sudden, Reed is challenging the men now. She almost wiped the floor with Quantum.

She returned back to a frustrated pout, grumbling to herself.

Amy Winters
It's like our strongest woman is leaving us all in the dust... Who knows, she might just drop her belts and take on King or Pierre. I don't care about not having a title, I care about us women getting more and more irrelevant and becoming more of a joke.

I mean, look at Twitter after what happened in our tag match. Nova's been getting torn apart.

Josh Wolf
I know you're upset. But you joined Hayes and the others so you could get the women's roster back into the spotlight, right?

Amy Winters
...Yes...

The injured superstar readjusted his tie, finishing off the scotch.

Josh Wolf
Well, I think its time you start taking the gloves off. I know you, Amy; deep down you've always been holding back your passions in some way. I think its time you pick you and your team back up and let go of your restraints.

You have the chance for greatness, I've seen it as far back as when we were working on the Indies.

You need to bring back the Killer Queen that we all knew.

She looked up at him with a sigh, before reaching out for the bottle of wine.

Amy Winters
Its not as easy as you think Josh...
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down