Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James

Go down

"Rough Local Talent" Tracy James Empty "Rough Local Talent" Tracy James

Post by Master Ogon Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:11 pm

The camera begins to record and right away, you can tell this is not a professional production. It's taking place in a ring that's outside with no fans watching and the lens quality is something from 2009. Two men are inside said ring, a taller well-built blonde head and the latter is a shorter, thicc boy with barely any hair on his head and a majestic silver mustache. These two men are father and son, the young one that's somewhat athletic looking is clearly the son and clearly the competitor. The father nods and begins to just talk loudly at the camera, mics were not in the budget.

Daniel “The Big Mouth” E James:
CMV Fans! CMV Employers! CMV Talent! As of right now, you are on notice and being offered a BILLION dollar deal! If you’re the fans, you get a real man, a man your kids can look up to! CMV Employers, you get a diamond in the rough! CMV Talent, you get an ass whooping for free! Tell em, boy!

The big-boned father slaps his well-defined child on his pec and nods. His son takes an unneeded step toward the low quality camera and begins pointing, that seems to be the only thing he knows how to do since he’s excessively just pointing over and over again.

Tracy James:
Shay Hoxton, as a proud American boy, I would love to meet you and discuss your ideas to make this country better! It would be an honor to shake your hand and-

His old man’s face goes sour and he looks off to someone out of frame, that’s before slapping his boy on the back to get his attention. Tracy looks confused, he was just speaking his mind which in this case, isn’t what he’s supposed to do. His parent whispers some words into his ear and Tracy nods, he gets it now.

Tracy James:
T-That's all the stuff I would say if I was a pushover! Vice President Hoxton, I challenge you to a 60 minute iron m-

Taking another unneeded step toward the camera and pointing frantically, that step is quickly null as his father out of instinct grabs his shoulders and pulls him back while looking annoyed. Slowly this time, pointing at his lips, making it very easy for him to understand, he explains some more stuff to Tracy about what he’s supposed to be saying. So the eager blonde head shakes his head, and opens his mouth but no words come out. Instead he hesitates and tries to come up with something good, something that’ll really get his point across.

Tracy James:
I'm a wrestler god damn it, WOOOO! HIRE ME!

Tracy walks out of frame with his hands on his head, then quickly walks right back INTO frame and continues to point at the camera.

Daniel "The Big Mouth" E James:
What my boy here meant to say is that he doesn't care if you hire him! He'll show up anyway and embarrass some frail flip focused pushovers!

That “he’ll show up anyway” part causes Tracy to look bewildered at his pops, he very clearly mouths “Wait, I will?” and just stares at his manager, who attempts his best to ignore him and just continue what he was saying.

Daniel "The Big Mouth" E James:
He's a pure wrassler, a pure grappler! He ain't got no time for rap battles, he ain't got time for flash! He's a traditional wrestler, a man's man! With the way he works the back of his opponents, you'll have worse back pain than your grandaddy! Say hello to "ROUGH" TRACY JAMES!

Tracy turns frantically, trying not to miss his queue and guess what? He begins pointing at the camera again while nodding his head excitedly.

Rough Tracy James:
I'm rough, yeah! Rough, wooooo!

With that, Tracy just walks away looking content with his great promo work. The Big Mouth signals for whoever’s recording the segment to just cut it, looking absolutely disappointed.

Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down