Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust Me! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust Me!

Go down

Trust Me! Empty Trust Me!

Post by HellishxHades Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 pm

A couple of hours after Suraci emotional video hits CMV.com,
A video showing Tyson Cage in a empty room similar to the one that Suraci was in. Tyson was wearing Blue Jeans and a Austin 3:16 shirt. He is sitting in the corner of the room, staring at the camera.

Suraci.

He chokes up a tad when he spoke his name. But he quickly regain his composure, and looks back into the camera.

Suraci, I am sorry. I am sorry, for being a dick. That is how I was raised, I never been the guy who had friends that I would put my trust into. When I was a Kid, in Quebec, all I wanted to be was a wrestler. I ran away from home. I left my mom, my father, my brother. To head to Japan. I achieved my dream of becoming a Wrestler.

He stands up and begins to walk around the room. He walks over to window. His reflection was in the bottom half of the window. And a photo of Tyson family fills the rest of the window.
It then changed to a photo of him training to become a pro wrestler.

I haven't seen them in 3 years. And what do I have to show for it. Yes I fought in New Japan, but what did I do. I was a jobber. Then when I was about to quit and go back home, I heard on the news that CMV was gonna be holding a Reality Wrasslin, where the winner would become a CMV Superstar. I applied but a few weeks before filming started, the show was cut and repackaged. I decided, that if I can't become a CMV Superstar, I would retire. And low and behold, I got that call from Johnny Sampson, saying hey kid, you got spunk, come on over to fusion. And I jumped at the opportunity. And I started to become a jobber agian.

The window changed again, showing him jobbing in NJPW, and in CMV. Tyson then walks to the center of the room and stared at the camera, with a tear soaking into his exquisite facial hair.

Suraci, that when you saved me. You asked me to team with you. And I thought, hey I could use this chump to make a name that I could be proud of. And I was distant from you, and for that I am sorry. I made mistakes along the way yes. I was conflicted with myself. And then we lost against Desolation. And I left you.

Tyson puts his head down, to hide his tears.

Suraci, then after we won the #1 contender match, we were attacked by Desolation. Well I was. You walked to the back, leaving me with monsters. I knew that this was my punishment for how I treated you. But you came back. And you tried to save me, and for that I am thankful. I thought that we were good, but I was wrong. On Fusion, you attacked me with a steel chair, and I forgive you.

He stares back up at the camera, no tears, with a straight face.

Suraci, at Ascendance, we have a chance to correct the final blemish on our record. At Ascendance we have a chance to become tag team champions, At Ascendance we have a chance to free the CMV Tag Team division. But I don't care about any of that. I just want to be friends. I no longer care about titles. I no longer care about records. I just care about our friendship.

Tyson smirks into the camera. And he smirks as he begins to walk out of frame.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down