Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James!

Go down

MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James! Empty MEGA Awesome Unbreakable Bestest Friends The Ted & Tracy James!

Post by litw Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:46 pm

A week after Cyberslam.

The official @BFFsTracyAndTed twitter account (Ran by Tracy James, of course.) is asking for whereabouts on The Ted. The CMV star seemingly disappeared after his loss at Cyberslam. His self-described "best friend" Tracy is rallying worried fans to look after the young prospect. It's not like Ted hasn't seen the upwards of fifty texts Tracy has sent him through burner phones that Tim LaFave handed those two.

"On the 29th phone" Tracy James

Hey Ted!! Text me back!!! We're having a TED CELEBRATION NIGHT at the bar downtown tomorrow! Can't celebrate without you, pal. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tracy EXPERTLY hides it with his behaviour, but he is deeply worried. Maybe Ted just doesn’t want to talk to him anymore… Maybe those DAMN scary Renascence boys did something to him… But then, Tracy hears his phone ring. That familiar sound of “At It Once Again” by this guy “Proudi” featuring some rando “Dashing”. Why does Tracy have a whole ringtone play when he gets a text? No idea. But there’s something more important to wonder. Who could it be?

”Has way too many unread texts” The Ted

k.

HE’S OKAY!!! A whole neighbourhood celebrates after hearing the news of Ted saying a single letter. Broadcasts are interrupted to notify the masses. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, the celebration night… IS ON! Also why does Ted type in lowercase.

The following night.

This bar is PACKED with people here to commemorate the existance of The Ted, despite everything that has occured. Tracy is sitting alone, at a table, awaiting his tag team partner. Ted arrives to everyone’s rejoice, but James doesn’t notice. The Ted has a steel chair in hand as he approaches Tracy. He raises the chair up, OH NO PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TED!!! THERE’S NO NEED!!!!

TED BEGINS LOWERING THE CHAIR…..

He sets it up besides Tracy and sits down.

”DefeaTed” The Ted

The Ted does not deserve this celebration. He took the final pinfall to lose the beloved Unified World Undisputed Tag Team Championships.

"Just happy his friend is here" Tracy James

Oh come on, buddy. It wasn’t your fault!! The greatest people have their ups and downs, think of your idol the quarterback! But I know what will cheer you up. We should go in…

TheSuperAwesomeBestFriendsRoundTheWorldTripForFriendshipAndHappiness

”REALLY dislikes travelling” The Ted

The Ted thinks it’d be better if we just had, like, a pizza party.

"In deep debt" Tracy James

I’ve already paid for it.

The following week.

Tracy’s father’s VERY expensive LUXURIOUS PREMIUM van rolls up to the special carnival festival, which is what was planned instead of the advertised “RoundTheWorldTrip”. It looks like your typical state fair, with a lot of attractions and plush stands, but a lot of seemingly homemade posters showcasing Ted and Tracy’s GIGANTIC friendship are plastered around the stands. Tracy seems very excited to be here. Ted takes off his sunglasses and analyzes the area, before looking back at his tag team partner.

”Actually kind of impressed with the effort” The Ted

Tyno, this is…wow. Your dad’s an interesting guy, isn’t he?

"Excited" Tracy James

Yeah, he’s very excited about our AMAZING friendship, buddy. So am I! Look at this AMAZING work for us!! I even invited some of our best friends, look!

Standing next to the Ted cardboard stand store, it’s everyone’s favorite, Mr. 3:30, Troy Colt!! Tracy dives into a ball pool as Ted stares into the soul of Colt.

”Scarred for life” The Ted

Is that…ACE DIAMOND CROSS??? HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP TO THE TED’S CELEBRATION AFTER DOING SUCH A THING??

Ted starts advancing at whoever he thinks “Ace Diamond Cross” thinks before Tracy and a few security guards hold him back. Troy Colt leaves to do something better with his life, probably LOSE QUICKLY again! Ha!

"Could Barely Hold Ted Back” Tracy James

Get your mind off of Renanananannananasnce, that was THE Troy Colt! Come on, pal. Bestie. Why don’t we play some basketball, we are both BIG STRONG MEN who LOVE sports and PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES!

Ted agrees as they go into the makeshift court at this festival. An 11 year old is present, and Ted asks Tracy to back up and allow Ted to face the kid one-on-one. Rules are simple. 1s and 2s, first to 11. Just a quickie. 5 minutes later, and The Ted has won 11-0. He dunked on the child a few times. Hit some shots from the logo. I guess he had to manifest his anger somewhere, right? Meanwhile, our hero Tracy James has some fans!

"CMV Superstar” Tracy James

Oh, autographs? Of course I’ll give you some! You know, papa always told me to appreciate your fans, they get you to live in this busi- Oh, uh, you want me to sign as “Ted’s friend”? PERFECT!

That’s good enough I guess. Our two idols have an amazing time at the…whatever this event is at this point. I don’t know anymore. I mean, Tracy won a HUGE plushie tonight! After about 50 tries at a “Smash The Bottle” carnival game which just left him at a massive deficit he could’ve bought the plushie for like half the price but HEY! Tracy did it!! As the people start to leave and basically only Tracy and Ted remain, they sit down at the food stands. Ted gets a portion of fries which he expertly made by himself and shares it with James.

”Not a fan of ketchup” The Ted

Timmy, when this team started, The Ted expected to teach you many lessons. But tonight, you have taught him a huge lesson. You see, Ted hasn't won without you, or anyone else, for like 3 months. After the tag team title loss, The Ted considered giving up. But you, Tony, taught him not to. To truly hit different (wink) and get back those PRECIOUS title belts, a lot of work is needed. You see, Thomas-

Ted stops and looks at Tracy. Tracy looks visibly flustered, even if he tries to hide it.. He appreciates the speech and everything, but how could Ted get his name wrong still?

”Aware of his surroundings” The Ted

Tracy, sorry. We are a team of friends, it's important that I get this right.

Tracy James

Teddy, did you just say I-

Ted

You see, Tracy, The Ted will never give up until we get those titles back. Because there is no team that can match up to The Ted and The Tracy James! ResurgenceRenascenceRenaissance simply got lucky!

This true declaration of partnership, a deeply personal speech, after the tough times these two have had as a team, is what Tracy has wanted for a while. He desperately hugs Ted, who looks......not that into it. Regardless, GET READY Renasnencense! These two are coming for you!!

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down