Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
 Daiquiri & Donahue  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Daiquiri & Donahue

Go down

Daiquiri & Donahue  Empty Daiquiri & Donahue

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:43 pm

We cut backstage to a cool and collected Jackson Wright taking advantage of the fact Shockwave hasn’t yet gone off the rails by indulging in a bowl of all blue M & M’s with his feet on the desk.

The keyword was yet. Little does he know...

Perry Heenan:
OH MY GOD!

Heenan. Tatum. Jelani. Alvares.

I know we were the ones that just burst the door off the hinges and infringed upon you but talk about rubbing it in Jackson come on!

Dante Tatum:
This is how WE should be celebrating. WE should have our feet up. We didn’t get to experience Miami lavishly like the rest of these bozo’s posting their tanlines on Instagram did alright. We were busy painting that beige sand crimson red making you some WONGA. And instead of affording us adequate time to go and have just a tiny little vacation of our own in return for all the interest and money we consistently gauge your show, you show your appreciation by once again booking us against Cloudcutter.

We just couldn’t escape the guy for three goddamn days. I mean the AUDACITY to even be here tonight after how he was embarrassed Monday. I accept his match by the way. He raises good points. Not that you asked my consent before posting the graphic online everywhere. You really ought to start valuing us Jackson.

Perry Heenan:
So which one of us is it huh? Me? Oh brother I was kind of upset we took him out so early on Monday. Go on I’m scratching my fists. Let me play with him Jacks.

Jackson reaches into his top draw and pulls out a radio.

Jackson Wright:
77’s to my office.

Perry Heenan:
What on earth? Are you a such a big Wire enthusiast you’re role playing or something?

A flock of security enters the office.

Jackson Wright:
A great show I’ll grant you that but no. Just precautionary action in anticipation of you not taking too kindly to this.

Dante Tatum:
Alvares disposed of him in under five minutes. He probably lasted even less at Home Coming. Listen Jacks we visioned ourselves on a beach sipping banana daiquiri. We don’t take kindly to being here full stop. But if we are going to be here and you are going to put us to work, a match with him is the softest, easiest night we could desire.

Jackson Wright:
It’s Ken. He’s facing Ken.

Alvares:
WHATTTTTTTT?!

Dante Tatum:
WHAT?!

Ricky Jelani:
WHAT?!

Perry Heenan:
WAIT ALVARES CAN TALK?!

Jackson Wright:
Listen. I’ll afford you my congratulations for Monday. Whatever the circumstances and stunts you pulled prior I ultimately can’t deny your endeavour in that match. But let’s call a spade a spade boys, you cheated.

Perry Heenan:
CHEATED?! Listen Ken was injured by those psycho cats or whatever they’re identifying as this week. You wanna talk cheating? How about the fact they spent two weeks attacking him, initiating the contact on every occasion. He stood idle, bit his lip and took every punch, kick, slap and taunt because it’s in Chain Reaction’s best interest but he retaliates once, just once in self-defence and it’s a DQ? This is America Jackson! It’s his right to stand his ground. They gave him a lacrimal punctum for godsake!

Jackson Wright:
Lacrimal punctum? You know that’s what collects your tears right? How-how would that possibly aff- Listen I’m privately educated you don’t pull a fast one on me with your big words. If you want us to have a good relationship going forward spare me the crap.

Look you cheated my audience. Ken Donahue’s name was signed into that contract. Now I don’t take kindly to his behaviour at Absolution but he does indeed have a mangers licence and believe it or not he’s a commodity.

I’m not overly social media savvy myself, it’s users consist of the most bankrupt and depressed people on the planet but my dedicated team informs me it’s a great tool to help beat my sister and they inform me a lot of people had high hopes for his return to the ring. So they’re getting it tonight. Wright 2023. True to the fine print. Has a nice ring to it don’t you think?

Dante Tatum:
He dosen’t even have gear! I made him throw away those eyesore tights.

Ken Donahue swoops his head around the doorframe and slowly steps into the room.

Ken Donahue:
That’s where you’re wrong son. I had some made in anticipation. I knew this was coming. Nobody knows the mind and the workings of a general manager quite like me. Just like nobody knows Johnny Cloudcutter quite like me. Not even you kid.

Donahue turns to the camera that’s been recording this in full.

I’ve your number tonight Johnny. I’ll take no pride in further exposing your fall from grace because there was no bigger believer in you than I. When cooperate stooges wanted hunk manimals like Hunter Blackburn and Yosef Votta it was me pleading your case.

But I look a few years on at my NGW production line and all the success stories are great sure. But you. You’re a giant stain to my legacy. You and Dante were my bankers! The safe bets. And where he’s thriving, refining his moveset to be more smart, putting some more meat on his bones so he can compete at a higher level you think reinventing yourself is changing your last name.

You’re frailing. You’re treading water. You’re on the verge of drowning. I accepted this role in Chain Reaction to put Dante Tatum at the forefront of this company yes but I also accepted it with you in mind. I can either save myself from further second-hand embarrassment by helping to rid you from CMV. Or me and the boys can light a fire under that ass. The catalyst can be your catalyst in becoming the performer I swore in various meetings you’d one day become.

Put me down tonight Johnny. Convince me of the latter. Detach yourself from the fact you considered me a father and put me down mercilessly. I’ve lost faith. Twice in recent months, Deadly Games and Hardcore War. You’ve shown your cards. Flip, flop and fly all you want. It won’t suffice for the fact you lack mental strength. You don’t have that killer instinct. I wish you did but you don’t. That’s where I prevail tonight. It’s where they all prevail against you kid.

Perry Heenan:
This will have to substitute for now.

He grabs a champagne bottle from Jackson’s shelf and raises it in the air.

Jackson Wright:
PUT THAT DOWN! THAT’S MINE.

Perry Heenan:
We’ll have ourselves jelly and daiquiri when Cloudcutter’s DEAD.

Chain Reaction leaves with the champagne.  

Jackson Wright:
GET BACK HERE.

Unresponsive.

TATUM YOU’RE BOOKED AS WELL YOU SCALLYWAG. Well that saves me the brunt of it. Hey shut that camera off I’ve got confidential calls to make.

The screen fades to black.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down