Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity?

Go down

Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity? Empty Trust Pals and Perhaps Purity?

Post by Master Ogon Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:02 am

The camera begins filming and it shows Ace Reeves pacing with a certain thing on mind. That "certain thing" is clearer than a newly washed window and it's his former? Maybe leader? In the absence of Lipnick he's become quite fond of a past nemesis of his, Johnny Cloudcutter. This is very troublesome indeed then he made those tweets talking about "breaking free" and "not needing" him and its a whole recipe of conflicting ingredients and it'll probably taste putrid when it's time to taste it.

Cloudcutter has one of many things the other Johnny wants, The Undisputed Title. Ace owes a handful of things to his recent friend Cloudcutter but theres no question to if he owes more to the man that helped him win title after title. But-

Ace comes to his senses and his eyes widen upon noticing that camera and its responsible cameraman who just set up right center of his vision. Instinctively he turns toward the door and he's met with the lover of cameras, the conflicting factor in his brain, John Lipnick.

However he isn't alone, he's with Robert Cross. Ace raises his guard when he spots his rival of so few months ago and that pressured response is noticed and responded to by John with a grin. He knows what he did by bringing his personally made partner alongside him.

John Lipnick:
Relax relax relaaaaaxxxxxxxxx…

What happened happened and to be honest I struggled to forgive you both but you best forgive the other man otherwise I’m going to be EXTREMELY upset with y’all. Mostly you Ace because you’re my right hand, you’re my golden boy!

Despite him taking step after step closer to Ace as he continues his confrontational blaming, that smile doesn’t disappear.

John Lipnick:
Cross, I always liked his handsome face a lot, was correct. “You’re the one who has let John Lipnick down” he preached a gospel of TRUTH. So YOU, yeah completely blaming you here, start a conflict with Robert then like you haven’t slandered my word enough you then go on to make a new friend.

Now close enough for his breath to be felt against the top of Ace’s head, Lipnick continues with his smile now showing off his crooked teeth.

John Lipnick:
The friend, good on him, being one of FEW PEOPLE to have ever pinned me. ‘Course it was a tournament and I went through Kwame right before but besides that. You traveled the world with me, we drank together. I let you have any holiday you’d want in my house so I just know you know how much losses make my skin CRAWL. You say he brought you to your senses while he’s over there holding my property!

You’re DISresPECTing mE ACCCCeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeee….

DISRESPECTING ME ISN’T WHAT PALS DO ACCEEEEEE!

As heated as this is getting the temperature drops when Lipnick turns and pats the shoulder of Cross then does it to the shaken up Ace who’s pale as if he’s seen a ghost.

John Lipnick:
But I forgive you.

Lipnick nods his head toward Cross.

John Lipnick:
He forgives you.

So, both of you are invited to my celebration next week. It’s for my special day, don't bring Cloudcutter, ‘kay? It’s gonna be great partner, really a blast.

That pat now turns into tug as he forces both Cross and Ace into his own personal embrace. However, all the two can do is stare the other down.

John Lipnick:
This is nice.

Oh wait is that who I think it is? Haha...

You're late.

Out walks into frame Scottrisha Tutorial of all people with her arms crossed and an annoyed expression on her face.

John Lipnick:
You’re late. The moment’s over. Missed it.

Cut it.

With those directions given the recording ends.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down