Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Luger isn't invited?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Luger isn't invited?!

Go down

Luger isn't invited?! Empty Luger isn't invited?!

Post by WGW Diamond Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:07 pm

Before Shockwave #28 can get properly underway, out walks the trio of Jaxon James, Jet Suzuki and Andre Rodgers.

They walk out sparkling from head to toe with blazers, pants and shoes glistening green on Jet, glistening white on Jaxon and glistening red on Andre, despite Christmas already being in the rear view mirror? They're still repping the Christmas colors.

Andre Rodgers:
Ladies and Gentlemen... we are all so lucky to spend as much time as we do with this man... to be under his great learning tree.

Jaxon James:
He's a selfless man, and that is proven by the fact he's willing to step foot in a damn trash heap like this.

The crowd boo in response to the quick diss.

Jet Suzuki:
But most importantly? He's a general that leads by example!!

The three men look at each other, nod and then announce in unison:

All Three:
YOUR GOLDEN GENERAL!! AND YOUR UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!! CHRIS DIAMOND!!!

Out walks Chris Diamond, completing the Christmas colors with a very fitting golden ensemble, the blazer being left open so the crowd can see the Undisputed Championship around his waist.

All four members of Aurelius walk down to the ring, with the Brit being front and center.

Once they make it into the ring, Jet hands his microphone over to Diamond, who begins to speak after a few seconds of taking in the moment.

Chris Diamond:
What an introduction huh?! That right there was an introduction fitting of The Golden General!

He takes a moment to individually thank each member of Aurelius off mic before continuing.

Chris Diamond:
It's since been documented how it took me four and a half years to reach this spot once again, but honestly? I wouldn't have changed a second... when I first won this Undisputed Championship, none of you wanted me, you all thought I was just a lucky rookie that unhooked a briefcase and struggled to beat a battered Paul Divine...

First off let's not forget that I fought Ryan Kent earlier that night, I was hardly 100% myself okay?!

He turns his attention to his soldiers in Aurelius to see them reassuringly nodding their heads in agreement.

Chris Diamond:
But throughout that lengthy first Undisputed Championship reign, you didn't grow to like me, hell you didn't even accept me.

But now? In my second Undisputed Championship reign?

YOU ALL LOVE ME!!

The audience responds with a mix of boos and cheers as the members of Aurelius drown these out with their own cheers.

Chris Diamond:
I'm known worldwide as the general that leads by example, I mean did that Ceasar fella really show his troops how to be a winner? Because I have!

He pushes his blazer to the side to show off his Undisputed Championship even more to the crowd and more importantly, the camera recording him.

Chris Diamond:
And you see not only am I a successful leader and general, I'm also a very generous one...

And that is why I am announcing here tonight the "Golden General Celebration!" Which will be the most luxurious and vital party ever thrown in Los Angeles! And it will take place after my first successful title defense!

Only the most famous of guests will be welcomed, and my soldiers in Aurelius will be Golden VIPs!

The other members of Aurelius look happily surprised by this announcement whereas the crowd just look sick of Diamond finding another title to attach "golden" onto.

Chris Diamond:
And you may be wondering why are we decked out in festive colors? It's because I'm still in the giving mood!

You are all invited to enjoy the party too! Just uhh through a camera lense because I can't have you peasants stinking up the joint.

The crowd boo as Aurelius laugh to themselves.

Chris Diamond:
Now for those of you backstage questioning if you're invited, well you would have got your invitation by now.

But I've gotta go speak to the party planner so I'll see you peasants later.

As Aurelius head towards the ropes, some familiar music hits, stopping them in their tracks...

To the confusion of Aurelius, out walks Bob Luger!

He makes it to the ring, microphone in hand and begins to question the Undisputed Champion.

Bob Luger:
This must just be some kind of confusion, but I never got an invite!

Now I know you respect me so it can't be that you forgot about me, so what's the deal?!

Diamond signals for Luger to calm down.

Chris Diamond:
Look you know I respect you! You're Bob Luger! I uh... I've just gotta go do the whole planning thing so I'll leave you in Jet's capable hands.

Diamond hands the microphone over to a confused Jet Suzuki, whispers something into his ear and takes Andre Rodgers with him, making sure to smile in the direction of Bob Luger as he leaves.

In response Luger steps into the ring and stands eye to eye with Jet Suzuki, with Jaxon James sticking close by his partner.

Jet Suzuki:
Look uh you know we like you in Aurelius okay? It's just uh... you remember that time in like 2018 that you took Diamond's luggage?

Bob Luger:
I TOOK HIS LUGGAGE?! HE TOOK MINE!!

Jet Suzuki:
Look whoever took what luggage doesn't matter to me, just uh Diamond doesn't want something like that to happen again, so uh you aren't invited.

Bob Luger:
NOT INVITED?! I'M BOB LUGER, A BETTER WORLD CHAMP THAN DIAMOND WILL EVER BE!!

Jet steps forward to calm down Luger but gets hit over the head with a microphone for his troubles! Jaxon charges forward but Luger steps out of the way and clotheslines him over the ropes.

Jet Suzuki starts to get back to his feet, but as a result gets turned inside out with a huge boot from Luger!

A furious Chris Diamond storms back out onto the stage.

Chris Diamond:
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!

Bob Luger picks up the microphone that he used to knock Suzuki's lights out.

Bob Luger:
You wanna snub me from your crappy party?! Well how about we have our own little party at Attack on Australia?

Chris Diamond:
No no no, I'm not flying to that insect infected hell hole!

Bob Luger:
Well that's too damn bad, because I spoke to Jackson Wright and he liked the idea of us having a little "friendly" so the match is already booked!

Chris Diamond looks livid at the top of the ramp, as the crowd cheers at the prospect of the never before seen match.

Bob Luger's theme hits once more as he stands tall in the ring.

WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down