Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A New Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A New Beginning

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New Beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Beginning

Post by Rage Sat May 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Moments before the Lovely Lewis vs. Suraci match, The Lover Boy was backstage with his Lady Lisa. Both of them had a surprising new look but were more or less the same people they had been before. Lewis was pacing back and forth, pumped and ready for his match.

"So tell me Lisa, just what is it about Suraci that makes him undefeated? Is he spooky? Does he scare his opponents into losing their matches? Lovely Lewis is afraid of no man, because I am more man than anybody livin' today!"

There was a certain scent of arrogance in the air as Lewis flexes and shows off his body. He really believed in what he said. Lewis feared no man and thought he more man anybody.

"Or is it because he's really as good as they say? I saw his matches and I think Suraci is just lucky and tonight his luck is gonna run out! That little undefeated streak ends now and Lovely Lewis is the more than manly enough to beat the streak!"

[Open to Lady Lisa]

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Beginning

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat May 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Lady Lisa aka Fury was pulling on the boots to her new look, the new red and white attire that matched with Lovely Lewis’s attire. This new look was solely for Unmatched, when she was booked in Fusion she would stick to her Urban Warrior look. The ring her man proposed to her took pride of place on her ring finger, normally rings weren’t her thing.

“Suraci pfft he’s just a indie guy that thought he come here to make a real name for himself. He’s just lucky so far with his matches”

Lady Lisa looks on as he flexes and shows off, she was used to this attitude from her man. While he acted like a ladies man she knew he was completely loyal to her, other ladies could look but can’t touch. Lady Lisa approached him standing face to face with Lovely Lewis.

“Don’t take this match lightly, no messing around. You got to win this one and start this fresh slate off right, make the rest of the roster take you seriously”
she said poking him in the chest.

The pep talk was cut off as a crew man inturpted telling the two that it was time to get to the gorilla postion for the match.

"Lets go Boyo"
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2