Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff

+12
Borton
Topher Mod
Austin
Decided Villain
zquet
HellishxHades
Mr. Dashing
Alveuss
The Alpha Female FURY
Batman
Maurie
Childish Meltzer
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff

Post by Decided Villain Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:11 pm

I wish I knew how I came up with sunshine, it was sometime after I watched watchmen, but his gimmick has nothing to do with the graphic novel or movie.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Ringo Maxx is a joke.

Sorry.

Was. Was a joke.

Essentially the e-fed I was in was chalk full of the cliche CAWs that leagues are plagued by. The cool punk smashmouth badboys, the creepy cryptic Undertaker ripoffs, and the crazy gangstas. I just wanted to have a fun character I could play around with while I ran my main serious CAW too.

Ringo Maxx was originally "The Dazzler" Ringo McGazzler and had essentially the same gimmick he did when he first got to CMV, with a few natural evolutions on the way.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Well people call me Topher (seeing as my name is Christopher).... But my niece calls me Tops.... Hence where Tops Newsome came from....  I didn't use Chris or Christopher as I already had Chris Andrews in CMV. The Puppet Master gimmick was from a movie i was watching one of these B-Movies from 80's about dolls that come to life...Movie is called Puppet Master ( check it on youtube)... But it sounded good, so i gave Tops that name.

Bloody Brit Chris Andrews was a mixture of British Bulldog and Ultimate Warrior (with the face paint)

Quinn-Belle was someone i use to know.... Basically it's just her..

I tend to join feds and stuff and after a few matches i take what commentators say and roll with it to build  my characters up... Like with Bloody Brit... In his debut 6 man tag team match, he was tagged in hit one move and tagged out... So i came up with the Debut...Suplex City...Leave slogan.
With Tops Newsome he pulls out upset victories and i just took it from there.
Quinn-Belle ... Dashing on commentary taking piss out of her botching.... I spawned  her move into The Botch-Plex and that became her thing.
So yea I just listen and watch what happens in the matches and just take it from there.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:45 pm

Can I meet this girl tho?
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:04 pm

Only if you don't hump her leg....
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:04 pm

you can meet me anytime bb
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Puppet master!! What a film. Little dude with drill on head!

Andy nacho man savage. Pure rip off to team with and turn on borton. Borton didn't want to play ball though.

Headhunter. I wanted a proper super heavyweight even before the weight detection patch. Morphed into Kamala.

Bob storm is my cat Bob. Fast n sleek.
Made into the fast n furious.
Furious was a name option and Frank seemed to fit best with it. Made frank around the name with the most furious hair I could find.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 pm

tazzy4u2 wrote:Puppet master!! What a film. Little dude with drill on head!

Yup... Tunneler along with Blade, Pinhead, Jester, Leech Woman.... Then in sequels they introduced 6 Shooter, Torch .. lol
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:25 pm

I made Tim LaFave after taking the greatest shit ever.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:56 am

Leech Woman was gross lol.
Torch!! Puppet Master 2!
Not watched anything past that though.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Cassie Maverick - Pretty much Elly May Clampet from the Beverly Hillbillies, but Cassie doesn't fight Bears or Men as much as the rough and tough character she's inspired from.

FEAR - Based on early design concepts of the Undertaker such a "The Amulet" for example. He'll become darker and more powerful much like the Legendary Phenom himself. There is another character FEAR is based off of too. John Bly from The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.

Raging Rick Lewis - Literally me with a better body. Lol.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Omega Z was inspired by Blizzard X, originally one of the founding members of XGeN alongside his brother Sushi X long before many of you were even sperm.

The time traveling gimmick was given because there can be a lot of humor stacked with role plays. Also, it provided an easy explanation for the constant uploads and attire changes throughout 2k15, as there was no explanation needed.

Blizzard (nxt version) was inspired by Omega Z but as NXT was originally a developmental show, Blizzard was the younger version of Omega Z.

Hannibal was inspired by This Mother Fucker
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Image10
Also originally XGeN, though the character made for 2k16 was a filler for when Omega Z would return. Tried to make the character as Primal as possible, with hopes of him 'learning' how to compete in cmv

Masta Fujin was created by my brother ages ago, yet the character in 2k16 was merely used as a manager to teach Hannibal "How To: 3-count"

Kevin Lee is a perfect mixture of my ego and my capabilities. Originally KeVin LaRue, the evolution having an educational degree (hypothetical) would allow him to be equally ridiculous and badass at the same time.

Mr Wentworth is literally Mr Wentworth, a ventriloquist dummy from the "joe shmoe show" it's a reality tv show where one guy thinks it's real, every single other person is an actor just fucking with him to see how far it goes before he figures it out.
CAW Inspiration 'N' Stuff - Page 2 Image11
This is a actor, playing a deaf girl, trying to be a ventriloquist, while her signer adds voice for the dummy. Because she "can't hear" she cuts him off. Ruthlessly hilarious.
Wentworth's evolution to turbo was kind of inspired by dead pool.

All of my Caws are ridiculous and generally outlandish.

That's just how I roll
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next