Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
stuff and things... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

stuff and things...

Go down

stuff and things... Empty stuff and things...

Post by Topher Mod Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:46 am

After celebrating his Anarchy Title defense, The Bloody Brit makes his way backstage, he gets a pat on the back from Mike Miles as Lisa Evans rushes over for that season 4 interview.

Lisa : Congratulations Brit, another successful title defense, How does it feel to main event the last Fusion of season 3 and the premier of season 4… Back to back title defenses may I add, 1st Nick Blake and just now Billy weaver.

Brit : Well being Anarchy Champ is no easy fete, you have to do whatever it takes to be the Anarchy Champ, Anything goes, weapons all legal as you all saw I literally pulled every weapon from under that ring, couldn’t find the kitchen sink though. But yea ya have to put ya body on the line day in day out, you have to give zero fucks as you saw when I delivered a huge blow through the table smashing it just to land a headshot.

Lisa : That is true, But that’s 3 title defenses you’ve had now, looks like you’re having fun in these Anarchy Rules matches, you are certainly becoming one of the all time great Anarchy Champions. But in your last match against Weaver, people are saying Weaver got the 3 count but due to bad officiating it cost him.

Brit : Thanks Lisa, yea not gonna lie, it does feel good…. But Nah I kicked out, hell, where’s the monitors….. Ah here’s one,  Oi  fuckers in the production truck show us that replay.

click link for gif of replay
https://giphy.com/gifs/3oriO8oAfvab1Cr4Z2

Brit : Clearly I kicked out…. Sure was close, but nah that was a 2.9999999999 and a half. But if these people want to piss, bitch, cry and moan well I give zero shits about that. But back to what i was saying it’s not easy being the Anarchy Champion for sure… I’ve had chairshots smashed across my back and into my ribs, I’ve been slammed into ladders face first…. Yea I definitely feel the effects of all these matches, but unfortunately for the rest of these guys I can dish it out just as good.

Lisa : That you can Brit, However being Anarchy Champion makes you a target for many wrestlers here on Fusion, they all want a crack at that belt and at Exodus, We saw your old foe in Parker return.

Brit : Let me stop you there Lisa….. Parker… Listen to me and listen real good. What you did at Exodus after my Elimination Chamber match was thee single biggest mistake of your life… You want to attack me, Parker you’re on borrowed time, the time has expired, but this time after I’m done with ya, ya wont be going to that cozy padded loony bin room, this time you’ll be going 6 feet under if ya catch my drift.

Lisa : Strong words Brit, but I can understand why…. All this and I’ve still not even mentioned that you are indeed the #1 contender for the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship, your thoughts please.

Brit : Well there’s a reason why I’m main eventing Fusion on a weekly basis, while Sane is in squash matches against rookies. They know I steal the show with my 5 star matches I’m having, I put my entire body on the line going into these matches, like I said tables, ladders and chairs. While Sane does has it easy…. But I did hear his comments, Sane you say “everyone wants to be the guy that can say. "JustIN Sane? Yeah I beat him before” I know who you are, I know what you’ve done, impressive, sure… But my goal in CMV isn’t about you, it’s about The Undisputed Championship, Just so happens you have what I want and at CyberSlam I’m looking to become the New Champ and how fitting it will be seeing as CyberSlam last year was my 1st PPV… Sane… get ready….
REVENGE……IS……COMING!!!!!!!

Lisa : There you have it guys, back to you at ringside...

camera pans to Mike Miles, who is just standing there, smiling, then walks off.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down