Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet.

Go down

You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Empty You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet.

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:39 am

(After the Vixens Hell in a Cell)

Fury was storming round in her locker room, tossing round chairs and denting the locker with her fist, all the while her man just stood and watched after all Lovely Lewis knew better than to get in the way of a pissed off Fury, and it was fair to say that she was very pissed off.
How the Hell did she lose to Kitty Quinn-Belle of all of the Vixens. As her rampage went on she could still here the commentator go on about the match, and one line really set her as she watched the reply again, “Fury got her ass kicked”

Suddenly Fury tore the tv of the wall and tossed it out the open door, almost hitting Mac as he entered the room with a camera man, the Urban Warrior was about to attack Mac, When Lovely Lewis grabbed Fury from behind to stop her. It was his turn to act as the voice of reason.

Lewis: Relax

Fury struggled a little in his hold but she was finally losing steam.

Fury: How the fuck can I relax after THAT!! First Cassie humiliates me, Now Kitty!! This whole PPV was a rigged pile of Bullshit. Kitty had no right to a rematch, and yet she got it. Fucking GM should had made her earn it in a bloody 1-3 handicap match. And that Ref should have done his fucking job, i had a ropebreak on that Botchplex my foot was touching the damn rope!!

Fury had mostly calmed down by now, most of the tension was gone so she was let go.

Lewis: Be the better Vixen and just do as you said before the match, prove that your the best by beating your way back up to the title. You don’t need bullshit hand outs from the GM.

Fury: I thought I was meant to be the voice of reason in this relationship boyo. Fine... Kitty got lucky I didn’t take her seriously and thats the only reason she won. I won’t make that mistake again.

Fury turned to look at the Camera which was rolling the whole time.

Fury: Kitty you got the best of me this time, my ego costed me big time. You got the title but don’t think this is over, I’ll be back and i’ll be leaving a trail of broken Vixens behind me as I work my way up to the title shot. Enjoy the title while you can.

Fury then spotted the Ref from her match walking past her door down the hallway.

Fury:Now if you all excuse me....

She leaves the locker room and is heard shouting down the hallway

Fury: Hey!! Ref I want a little word with you!!

The scene goes black as Fury chases down the ref.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. 206
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
You won this time Quinn, But its not over yet. DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down