Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Bolek and Quinn Christmas

Go down

A Bolek and Quinn Christmas Empty A Bolek and Quinn Christmas

Post by HunterQuinn Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:15 pm

The camera would turn on, pointed at a big home that was covered in Christmas lights with decorations on the lawn. The camera cut to inside the home where we saw two familiar faces sitting in chairs next to a well decorated Christmas tree with a fire place lit and stockings hung on said fire place. Those two familiar faces would be none other than The Machine, Walter Bolek and the Psycho Killer, Hunter Quinn, the two friends with cups of eggnog in their hands, then Bolek pulled out a flask and poured a little bit of its contents into his glass and poured the same amount in Quinn's. Bolek and Quinn taking sips of the new Eggnog which from the looks on their faces, it was a little too much of what was in Bolek's flask.

Quinn: "Yeah, this Eggnog is better just as is... Anyways Bolek, as we know I have a qualification match to go to Attack on Australia to possibly get another shot at the Undisputed Championship, but I have to get through Cloudcutter first...

Bolek could tell that Quinn still thinks about that match at Regicide and how he couldn't get the victory over a man that we don't know if he's a friend of Quinn's or not still.

Quinn: "But Bolek, you know the Holidays has given us some luck though, especially with us eliminating each member of Renascence in that Trick or Street Fight that we didn't even need a damn weapon to win and now we have Barmore in the match at AOA too. I want to continue this luck, you know that. I want to make sure that I get back on top and I finally win that Undisputed Championship after it has eluded me for so long. I will not let another opportunity like this slip past me again, I don't care that Cloudcutter and I had history as friends or whatever, he had his Cinderella story, it is my turn to shine.  

Bolek: "Remember, Barmore is in there too, my friend. The match hasn't happened yet, I know you have that anger in your heart, but don't let it cause your downfall.

Quinn nodded in agreement to what Bolek said to him as the two went to drink their eggnog, but put their cups down before they could bring the cups to their lips, instead they continued talking about what the plans could be for when Quinn gets a victory over Cloudcutter as the camera panned out, showing the various Christmas lights and decorations again before fading to black.
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down