Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Family Tree Lives On!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Family Tree Lives On!

Go down

Family Tree Lives On!  Empty Family Tree Lives On!

Post by Maurie Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:31 am

Post Purgatory

As Elijah heard the count of ten, he fell down to a knee in relief. Finally he had got his payback on the one who took out his brother,  DJ. Elijah rolled out the ring after the finish and gave the front rows of fans high fives. He'd then take his glasses and give them to a small child in the front row. Finally Elijah would go backstage with a smile on his face and his head held high.

As he had gotten a seat on an upside down crate, Elijah started to take off his wrist tape and elbow pads. Meanwhile, Lisa Evans would approach.

Lisa

Elijah, you just put down one half of the newly crowned Tornado Tag Team Champions from the Briggs Family. How big is this win for you?

Elijah
Lisa, ya know, It's like I haven't changed a bit. I've been used to getting very, very clos to winning then just failing, but I got the job done! Duke thought he had a good strategy, he thought he had me beat, but as soon as I was able to get some offense, I hit him with some Forearm Smashes, one of my well-known moves. Then outta nowhere in that combo of forearms, BAM, Good Vibes! After that, I hit him with my rarely needed finisher, Family Matters. That was all it took to put the big guy down. So was this a big win for me or was it, the biggest?

Lisa
Well, you also have been going solo for quite some time now. DJ, has still been gone with Injury. Any thoughts?

Elijah
At this point Lisa, I have to accept the bad news. I have to accept that DJ might not be coming back. After tonight, That's okay with me. I might jot have my Family, but I will always have that Family spirit. As you saw, I didn't stay down when Briggs repeated to throw me around, punch me, kick me, slam me, and I'm never going to just stay down. I will always have my determination to get up and fight another day. And if I can't fight another day, I must not be able to walk either.

Lisa
So with the Briggs Family Tornado tag Champions, if DJ comes back, will we see The Family vs The Briggs Family?

Elijah
You see, all of The Briggs Family has gold, and that Light Heavyweight Championship will look so good on me alone. Plus Andrew is the main one I want to fight. He might be more dirty than the other two, but he's got the ability to put on a great match with me.

Lisa
Well I think that's good to hear on the road to Ascendance reaching an end and your thoughts on that LHW Title. Well I'll see you around Elijah.

Elijah
Next time it might be with a title.

As Lisa walked off and Elijah continued to remove his wrestling gear, a guy walked infront of Elijah and smiled.

???
ELI!

Elijah
How's it been Fat Au?

Fat Au
WHAT?

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down