Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Ted lives on. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Ted lives on.

Go down

The Ted lives on. Empty The Ted lives on.

Post by litw Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:25 pm

Ascendance X. The Ted versus Machine Gun Kelly.

The Ted hits a powerbomb, followed by a thunderous knee to the face! He goes into the cover, one, two, MGK has the rope! BUT WAIT, REFEREE MURPHY DIDN’T SEE IT!! HE COUNTS THE THREE AND THE TED IS VICTORIOUS!!! The crowd boos in shock, The Ted falls onto his back and looks around, with a thoroughly confused look on his face. Murphy gets close to him and raises the winner’s hand, but Ted doesn’t look happy. The Paris crowd continues to shower the master of the T.E.D. with boos, and the man himself looks very affected by this. He said it himself in an interview, he isn’t trying to be a bad guy. He turns around to the referee, almost as if to say “can’t we restart this?”, but gets no response. The Ted motions for someone at ringside to give him a microphone.

The Ted
...Tonight, I…I put my career on the line. And what do you know? I’m still in CMV. Machine Gun Kelly…you put up a fight. I commend that. But you’re not on my level. You’re a rapper, arguably. You’re a rocker, I guess. But you are NOT a fighter. However, I respect you for trying. Get up.

The Ted puts the microphone down and extends his hand to help MGK back to his feet. Kelly, shaken up, looks up at his opponent. He throws Ted’s hand away and gets to his knees. The crowd is torn on this; they wanted to see a conclusive win but they appreciate The Ted’s sign of respect. MGK gets on his feet, looking slightly up, right at Ted’s eyes. Ted has his hand out for a handshake. MGK accepts it, he realizes he came up short and the referee is the one to blame. The crowd loves this act of sportsmanship between the two, taking a time to appreciate that they’ll get to see The Ted in CMV once again. But before they can cheer even more, The Ted pulls MGK in and drops him with a T.E.D!!! The crowd boos this sudden act of treason, as The Ted looks down at a knocked out Kelsey. He picks the microphone back up from the ring mat and talks, directly to the man he just defeated here in Paris.

The Ted
This business…This is my life. And if someone tries to take this away from me, they’re gonna get what’s coming to them. After many months, I’ve finally found a way to get back to my winning ways. I won’t stop at nothing to achieve success. I just-... I can’t let myself slip once again.

The Ted heads to the back, with the crowd booing him at every step. But he doesn’t hear them. The Ted is only in this for himself now.

2x CMV UniTED States Champion (105 Days) (22 Days and 83 Days, for each reign)
1x CMV Unified World Tag Team Champion (w/ Tracy James) (14 Days)
The CMV Universe's Hero
The Seeker of Justice
Mr. Aftermath (RIP)
NFL Hall of Famer, Champion, 2022 Superbowl MVP

Beatriz Lótus
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Yvonne Ivy) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
1x CMV Rising Star Champion (14 Days)
The Renegade
Otranto

Violet Evans
1x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Jane Stone) (34 Days)
Otranto

Yvonne Ivy
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Beatriz Lótus) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
Otranto

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down