Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Brotherly Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Brotherly Love

2 posters

Go down

Brotherly Love Empty Brotherly Love

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:17 am

Edition number forty-three of Saturday night Genesis is just about to get underway when the music of none other than DJ Moore is blasted through the PA system. Moore, swaggered out in his new attire, is clearly on a mission, not acting like his usual laid-back and charming self as he stomps his way down into the ring, barking for a microphone as he does so.

Moore
SHUTOFF THE MUSIC!!! SHUT IT OFF RIGHT NOW!!! I'm not playing around here, I've got something to say and I'm gonna say it right here, right now! Six nights ago on Monday night Fusion, I returned from a NEARLY career-ending injury! Three months ago I was attacked from behind with a steel pipe and then pushed down a flight of concrete stairs. For the following two months I was in the hospital, in an out of consciousness, hopped on so many pain meds that I didn't even know what state I was in! But when I finally did wake up, when I finally did get out of my hospital bed, against the doctors orders, and I clicked on the T.V. to see my supposed "brother", Elijah Stewart, fighting Duke Briggs in MY name!!! Oh, oh, oh, he duped every single one of you!

Moore
Because it wasn't Big Duke Briggs who attacked me, that idiot doesn't have the balls, no, no, it was ELIJAH!!! That bastard- MY BROTHER!!! My own flesh and blood, he's the one who cracked my skull open, who tried to take me out! Who tried to end my LIFE- let alone my career!!! Don't believe me!? Oh, sweet little Stewart, fun loving, kind, upbeat, Elijah, he COULDN'T do something like that! Well then explain why six nights ago on Fusion, during his entrance, I came up from behind him and turned him around, he should have embraced me, he should have been thrilled to see me up and around, yeah? Right!? WRONG! He cracked me in the jaw ON SIGHT! He proceeded to TRY and injure me again, but oh no, not a second time, and now HE'S the one with a head that's hurting!!! ELI!!! I know you're back there!!! And I want to know right here, right now, THESE FANS WANNA KNOW!!! WHY!?

DJ almost has a tear in his eye as he screams for his brother to come out and give him an answer; why has he broken their family apart???

(Open to Maurie)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brotherly Love Empty Re: Brotherly Love

Post by Maurie Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:43 am

Following DJ

Elijah made his way down the ramp. He walked around the ring to get a microphone from the announce table. He looked around and started to leans on the barricade whle looking at DJ.

Elijah
DJ! Man, I'm so glad you're back. You might not believe me, but I really am. You are wondering why I hit you first, come on buddy, I was just going for a high-five.

The crowd looks confused at what's going on now.

Elijah
Looks like none of you are buying that story. Well Let me just say I did attack you, BUT I had my reason. I didnt try to give you an injury. You might not understand me now, but I needed you. And you needed me. So I helped you. We both have beaten some big names. But we were a tag team. We couldn't just both go off and win different titles when we know we weren't getting close to those tag belts. DJ, don't act so innocent, you were trying to change us and in a way you did. I wanted to stay happy and upbeat, but you wanted to be vicious so now I did something vicious and now you're vicious. We both brought out different sides of each other. While you were out resting I was here busting my ass to get ready. Ready for my biggest challenge. I've overcome great odds, but I have never overcame my brother. You DJ, I haven't overcome you.

The crowd is still confused over why Elijah's attack took place as they stay in a silence.

Elijah
DJ, you corrupted my mind and I never recovered from all the stuff you told me. Now I want back what we had. I want to be brothers, but first I need to take order. DJ, I'll cut it short, when we were The family we were easily the best team to never hold those titles, but as they say, you're only the best until someone better comes. And better teams came quick. You turned us aggressive then we went downhill. Look how many times I came close as a singles wrestler. But you were always on my mind, if I were to win a title, I'd be leaving my brother. Now my final offer, you fight me at Ascendance, if I win we go back to our old Family ways, if you win you can do whatever you want. You could kick me to the curb, you can make a new team, it's your choice. Just remember in my head we will always be brothers!

(Open to Dashing)
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:14 pm

DJ shakes his head, realizing that his brother has snapped. He feels guilty but for a moment, maybe he did try and push Elijah to be more aggresive, to fight with purpose, but if there's ONE thing that DJ always taught Stewart, it was that family is everything.

Moore
Pfff, won't even get into the ring with me . . . Eli, you stabbed me in the back, I don't care in what warped way you try to make that right, it's the fact of the matter. Blood is supposed to be thicker than water, so you want me at Ascendance!? YOU'VE GOT ME!!! I'm going to spill your blood just like you did mine, right here on this canvas! As for your stipulations, huh, FUCK YOU!!! As if I could EVER trust you again to be my partner- let alone MY BROTHER . . . No, you've already begun digging the grave for this family, at Ascendance, I'm going to put the final nail in YOUR coffin and bury my FORMER brother forever!

DJ chucks his mic at Stewart and it JUST barely misses him as the former Tag champion ducks out of the way. Moore stares a hole through Eli, without words demanding that he be the one to leave, and Stewart does, backing up the ramp as the two share an intense staredown . . . One tear streaming down DJ's cheek.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Backstage

As the two met backstage, Fat Au and DJ Moore began to talk about the recent betrayal from Elijah. Fat Au tried to encourage DJ to get his vengence against his brother Elijah.

Fat Au
Seems odd that he'd just turn on ya like that, but moments like this should remind you of how toxic and cutthroat this bussiness is. So take this as a lesson. Now once you two get in the ring at Ascendance give him a real Family style beating!

DJ
Got it. Thanks Au, always got the right words to say. Now I think it's about time for me to get some training done. See ya later, man.

As DJ walks off immediately seen is Elijah Stewart standing behind Fat Au. The former Family member then would push Au to the side. Fat Au responded by punching Elijah in the back of the head. Elijah then started to give Au repeated forearms to the head. Then kicking him as he fell to the ground. Finally to end the attack by lifting his grandfather and giving him Good Vibes to the backstage floor.

Elijah
You might have raised me, but you have taught me nothing! Next time stay down, old man.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:49 pm

Local Gym in Florida

In a Florida gym, Elijah Stewart wearing a dark hood with some old sneakers and jogging pants. While Elijah was in the middle of getting in some training before his battle with his brother, he started to go off on a punching bag like a wild firecracker. Walking to his bag to get some water, he was spotted by two fans of his. He started to continue training as the two walked toward him. As they got close Elijah grew irritated.

Elijah
Can I help you two? I'm trying to train.

Fan 1
Eli, we're two of your Stewies. We wondering if we could get autographs.

Elijah
Number One, It's Elijah to you. Number Two, I don't give autographs, keep on walking.

Fan 2
But you used to be all about your Stewies.

Elijah
Yeah, used to. I'm not interested in changing any time soon.

Fan 2
But you were so positive.

Elijah stopped his training and took took down his hood.

Elijah
Look, I told you that was my past, now if you excuse me, I've got some warm ups to finish.

Elijah went along and grabbed his bags to leave and head out to another gym.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Unique Week

After Elijah's match with Tim LaFave he walked to the back and straight to the parking lot. He was stopped by Lisa Evans who tries to do her job and get his thoughts.

Lisa
Elijah, can I get a few words from you on the past week?

Elijah
Lisa, I'll do you one better. Let me recap what has happened this week. First I start the week off by beating the CMV International Championship, the title I came close to winning at Exodus, showing how superior I was with my new attitude. My week continues as I lose to non-other than Face of the Year"Tim LaFave. You see Tim is a "Good Guy." People used to also see me as a good guy. Now let me remind you me and him both face our tag partners at Ascendance. I know DJ. He knows Lee. It's like a mirror. Only difference is he hasn't made the great decision that I have. He still hasn't cut away. He's got some aggression, but he just looks like an ordinary joe. He needs Uniqueness. He needs more than this if he wants that International title. I might not be the champ but hey, neither is Tim.

Lisa
Why focus on Tim when you have a big match against your brother DJ?

Elijah
Why ask dumb questions when you're losing me. I never thought I'd see someone with less brain than DJ. He somehow didn't see this coming. I'll just make sure to remind you of how long DJ's been out. I'll have an easy win for Ascendance. Now are we done?

Lisa
I see the attitude isn't temporary.

Elijah
See Lisa, now you're getting it.

Elijah then drove off as Lisa looked on and the screen faded to black.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down