Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates

2 posters

Go down

Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Empty Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates

Post by krzy Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:07 am

Here in a room backstage sit Cole Savage and his two new “friends” in Savage’s office. The man is playing Pokemon Go on his phone, while the woman is checking her face paint in a hand-held mirror. In a blind rage at not being able to catch a Magikarp, the man tosses his phone at the wall, narrowly missing the woman who casually leans to the side.

The phone explodes into a dozen pieces when it hits the wall with immense force. Without looking up, Savage pulls out his checkbook, fills it out and hands it to the man.

“Ice” Cole Savage: Markas, make sure you get a case with it this time.

Marley “Markas” Kassell: Of course, boss. It’s just that--

The woman interjects.

Miss Roxanne: Darling, it’s just that you can be a bit of a sore loser.

Savage leans back in his chair with a smile on his face.

Savage: Just a little, Missy? That’s as big of an understatement as saying Timmy would be nothing without me.

Interested, Kassell leans forward in his chair.

Kassell: So we’re going after him, first? Cool. How bad do you want him beat?

Savage: Easy there, he doesn’t deserve the privilege.

Roxanne: So what’s first on our agenda, Ice?

Savage: Look, we’re not a band of misfits or thugs. We don’t go out looking for trouble. We let people bring their problems to us. Every grassroots startup has its growing pains. But don’t forget that I’m Cole Savage...people will come shortly.

As if Savage could see the future, there’s a knock on his office door.The door swings open wildly, the door knob slamming into the wall behind it. Dressed in a leather jacket and worn denim jeans enters the former two time UnMatched Television Champion, Nick Blake. His yellow fringe glowing in the well lit room. As he looks down to Savage who is sitting at his desk, Cole is unmoved and unfazed. And Blake smirks.

Nick Blake
'Ello, friend. Could Nick Blake have a word?

Savage regards Nick Blake closely while Miss Roxanne gets up and walks around the guest sizing him up. She holds him by the chin and turns his head left and right. He smiles seductively then turns and returns to her seat.

Roxanne: He’s adorable. I’d love to hear what he has to say.

Savage chuckles.

Savage: Seems you made a good first impression. Go ahead and speak then.

Kassell: Quickly.

Roxanne: Don’t mind him. He’s just a bit surly because he can keep his possessions in one piece. Take your time.

Nick Blake's confident smirk turns into a full-blown smile. He crosses his arms in front of him and cocks his head to the side.

Nick Blake
Nick Blake likes what you do, Cole. Nick Blake likes how you operate. Nick Blake saw you in UnMatched. Saw how you treated those under you... Comfortably. Nick Blake... Wants in... Nick Blake feels that you could use a little more muscle and if Nick Blake could provide that, maybe you could provide Nick Blake with some help as well. That is... if you think you need Nick Blake...

Now it’s Savage who gets up to approach Blake.

Savage: Cole Savage needing Nick Blake, well that’s an...an interesting way of putting it, because if you ask me, Cole Savage was doing just fine without you.

Kassell makes a move as if he’s ready to toss, most likely forcibly, Blake out of the room.

Savage: But then again, today might just be your lucky day. I’ve been thinking, ever since the announcement of a brand split, I’ve been mulling over the idea of expanding this empire I’ve been building. I’ve been humoring the idea of adding another body to the fray. I’ve always been keeping a close eye on you, and not just when Leo Cruz and I were hunting you down for his Television Championship--that’s all in the past now, though. Water under the bridge as they say. There’s always been something different about you...dare I say, something...let’s go with interesting, about the way that you carry yourself.

Savage pulls off his glasses so that he can give Blake a closer look.

Savage: Having me take you under my wing and having my friends watch your back is never as simple as asking for it. No, you have to show that you’re worth the time and resources. Leo Cruz, Omega Lee and Megan Cooper all found ways to stand head and shoulders above the rest. And so did you, at least on NXT. You haven’t found that same success here. That makes me question if the fire that burns inside of you can ever burn with the ferocity that it once did.

Savage pauses for a moment as he considers a way to go about this.

Savage: So you’re going to have to fight your way in. To my left is Marley Kassell, and somewhere out there handling business is Kurasuke, but rest assured he’ll always be where I need him in the blink an eye. I’ll give you the privilege of picking your poison.

Nick Blake's smile turns to a frown. He looks at Savage angrily and takes step forward. Standing on his toes to match Savage's height, Blake stares into the cold, almost, dead eyes of Savage... Kassell stands up as well, ready to protect his boss. Blake doesn't even look at him. Without moving a muscle and maintaining his posture. Blake responds...

Nick Blake
Nick Blake'll take 'em both...

Blake looks at Kassell for a moment, then back to Savage...

At the same time... Just pick the day.

Savage: The day? Easy. Battle Scars. But that’s so long from now. How about a little taste of what’s to come?

A portal suddenly appears next to Blake, which allows Kurasuke to make his entrance. The Masked Man gives Blake the once over, then walks over to Kassell so that they’ve standing shoulder to shoulder. Savage can’t help but notice that Blake has tensed up as though he were ready for a fight.

Savage: What? Oh! You thought… *Savage chuckles*...you thought that there was going to be some kind of brawl in here? No sir not in my office. I just wanted to see what it would be like to have you three standing in the same place. Besides, that’s not how we roll...most of the time, at least. So let’s shake hands and part ways like men. Then we’ll see how things play out in a few weeks.

Savage sticks out his hand and Blake shakes it moments later, looking Savage dead in the eyes as he does so, effectively exuding confidence. Blake says no more before turning and leaving the room.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Empty Re: Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates

Post by Batman Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:49 am

Tim you betrayed me. This is bullshit. You don't need Shit Savage.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates  Empty Re: Cole Savage's next potential client is the least likely of candidates

Post by krzy Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:54 am

ever since the break up, you've been nothing but jealous and rude

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:01 am

you'll get over it pussy
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down