Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1)

Go down

Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1) Empty Cole Savage Announces His New Client (Day 1)

Post by krzy Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:59 am

The crowd roars in appreciation as the music of the most prolific manager in CMV history blares through the speakers. The latest luxury car model somehow appears on the stage, and in the front seat is the man himself. Savage exits the vehicle and is soaking up the reaction, the man is clearly pleased with the way his clients showed up to play last night at Validation.

Savage struts, and dances and celebrates all the way down the ramp thrilling this live audience. Savage grabs a microphone before entering the ring where he climbs up to the middle ripe to taunt and soak in this reception even more. No matter what he does or says and the way he seems to enjoy getting under the skin of anyone who crosses paths with him, there’s something about the way he carries himself that always puts a smile on the people’s faces at the end of the day.

Savage: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Fusion!

I know I’m not always out here to treat you all to my words of wisdoms, but it’s never because I’ve forsaken you all. No, when you’re Cole Savage there are always moves to make so that I am ALWAYS in the spotlight.

There were some contractual issues at the beginning of this season that saw the Friends of Cole Savage weakened. Note the key word there: weakened, but never defeated. As a matter of fact, the way they fought so hard against me only inspired Nick Blake and Megan Cooper to take everything that I taught them and put them into practice.

Megan Cooper went and took the woman who they tried so hard to say was the best in this company, and put her to shame. Each and every time that Megan Cooper and Jade Divine got into that ring, who the better woman is was never a question. Now Megan Cooper has ended the era of women’s wrestling on Fusion and Genesis the way that it should have began: with her on the top of the mountain.

Meanwhile, everybody was talking about how Nick Blake was done. They didn’t consider that even being in a position to challenge Justin Sane for the World Heavyweight Championship was way higher high than so many wrestlers in this company will ever reach. Ever since then he’s transformed into a different beast and it was proven tonight, when he destroyed one of the biggest names in the company, that Nick Blake has a lot more left in the tank than ANY of you gave him credit for.[/color]

Savage whips off his shades and he seems a bit concerned.

Savage: Unfortunately, the poor kid can’t catch a break. Even in his thrilling victory, Nick Blake suffered an injury that I won’t be disclosing. What this means is that Nick Blake’s time will have to be drastically cut, for the time being. Say what you want about me, but I am not the kind of man who turns away a man who gave so much to me. When I had nobody on Fusion or Genesis it was Nick Blake who came and stood by my side. So I’m going to keep Nick Blake on board as authority figure, to play a crucial role as I seek to rebuild my empire--specifically on Genesis.

As for Fusion...

Savage pauses and motions toward the stage.

Sanes music hits and the crowd immediately loses it! The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion has had enough of Cole Savages shenanigans. A few moments pass until Sane finally walks onto the stage dragging his Championship on his side. He stops at the top of the stage never taking his eyes off Cole Savage. He finally begins the descent down the ramp still keeping his eyes on the "savage one". He rolls into the ring and walks right into Cole Savages face. Cole Savage grabs Sanes arm and raises it. In shock the crowd has an echoing mixed reaction. Smiling from ear to ear Savage hands his mic over to his newest client JustIN Sane! Sane hands the title over to Savage. Savage with the biggest grin hoists the illustrious championship over his shoulder as Sane begins to speak

Sane: Talk about a plot twist.... for those that can't understand what is happening before your very eyes. Let me be the first to confirm that Cole Savage is now my advocate. You see with my being CMV's greatest superstar to ever step foot in this very ring, it is only right that I have the great ICE COLD Savage at my side to ensure my legacy as the best there is.,The Best there was....and the Best there EVER WILL BE. I am the Alpha Male in CMV and Mr Savage is the superior that will elevate my career into the upper echelon.

This is a new age in CMV...

So to everyone in the back... there's one thing you need to understand about JustIN Sane. I don't need the fancy pyro, I don't need to tell everyone how "good" I am or how "bad I'm going to beat you"....I don't HAVE to defend my Championship as much as you do because to defend my championship. I would need a legit challenger. So you think about that before you throw rocks at the thrown. Because there's nothing that you can or could do about it. Except make excuses. Better men have tried and better men have FAILED.

There's levels to this shit. And Mr. Savage is the man that knows what it takes.

Sane hands the mic back to Savage as he cools off from his rant

Savage: And you know what the best part of this is? This isn’t a case of Cole Savage jumping onto the bandwagon or trying to hop onto Justin Sane’s coattails. This is an alliance, a partnership, MONTHS in the making. From the moment I looked Jaxon Jordan into the eyes and TOLD him that he would never amount to HALF the man that Justin Sane is, I knew that it was only a matter of time before, well...this happened.

A matter of time before the greatest mind in wrestling joined forces with the greatest wrestlers in this business today to create the most lethal combination this side of CMV. Justin Sane and Cole Savage is like if Apple and Samsung got together or Microsoft and Sony. It...it almost doesn’t seem fair. But this is the world that you all live in now. This is the reign of terror that you’ll all have to live through now.

Why now?

Why not back during the Cyborg Invitational?

You can’t rush this kind of thing. Perfection takes time. Sometimes it takes a moment for the stars to align, but when it does, it creates moments like this. Historical, iconic pieces of CMV history that will live on long after the doors close for good. Everyone will remember where they were when time stopped and the unthinkable happened.

This seems to go against my status quo, I know, I know. But the landscape of Fusion and Genesis isn’t quite the same as when I first started the Friends of Cole Savage. Now it’s not the people on the lower end of the ladder getting let out in the cold, as I’ve been saying non-stop for months on end, not even the people on top are safe when the powers that be decide that they don’t like you.

I wasn’t lying, I wasn’t making this up: something just isn’t right when it comes to the way what should be a legendary World Championship reign is playing out. Now whoever is responsible either has to get a little more creative with sabotaging their champion, or fess up to what they’re doing. At first I was just a little curious, but now that Justin Sane is my client, there are actually stakes involved now that directly impact me. I don’t know who started this game, but I intended on finishing it...and winning it.

Savage hands the mic back to Sane.

Sane: So with that being said..... We are not here to play games. What you see is what you get. I would much rather be hated for I have accomplished, then loved for my failed attempts. We are only here to prove a point and one point only. We are the epitome. We are the apex predators. WE are  the ceiling. It will never be more dominant that this. This is literal hell. With Savage as my advocate the possibilities are limitless! Two men who have EARNED their respect. NEVER given. So to the roster in the back.... yes all of you with the "deer caught in headlights" look on your faces....understand that what you are feeling now is fear...... Just when you thought it couldn't get any more unpredictable.....

Before finishing his comment Sane drops the mic as his music cuts. Both him and Savage roll out the ring and head up the ramp with the crowd in total shock before Fusion fades to the first commercial break of the night.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down