Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Just Call It a Spade Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Just Call It a Spade

2 posters

Go down

Just Call It a Spade Empty Just Call It a Spade

Post by WEB Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:51 pm

In the inaugural episode of Genesis following the draft the audience once again finds themself facing an empty stage.  The lights flash off then on for a moment.  As is their custom WEB once again appears on stage during the instant the lights are off.  This time they are joined by a large pool of water, that somewhat implausibly appears to be partially embedded in the ring.  Sitting in the pool of steaming water sit Jeff Wallace and Adam Bradley, lounging without an apparent care in the world.  As usual Justin Edwards is holding a mic and appears to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders.  With a deep sigh he begins to speak.

Justin Edwards  Look Johnny boy I get it.  You were afraid of the potential that you saw in WEB.  Afraid that win or lose we were proving a point.  That at the end of the day the wrestlers of CMV are nothing more than clowns.  And not just that, that the fools who support this sad excuse for a promotion not only accept this unfortunate fact, but embrace it.  So with this fundamental truth of the organization in peril what could you do to contain this growing threat?

The answer upon reflection is quite simple, as one can expect when dealing with anything related to CMV.  You compartmentalize it.  You diminish the impact it can have.  So how do you do it?  You split the brands.  You take the most outlandish fools, like Quantum and Sushi and get them as far away from us as possible.  You place normal seeming but still absurd little simpletons like Ryan Kent and even Tim Lafave on the brand with us to make it seem as though this is nothing more than a typical promotion.  

But any keen observer will quickly see through this charade.  It will become readily apparent the moment they set foot in the ring with us exactly what they are.  Nothing more than a pack of pathetic fools being propped up by perhaps the most incompetent staff of any wrestling promotion I have ever had the displeasure to encounter.

Now everything is perfectly clear.  So to the management of CMV:

Brandish your excuses all you want.  Say the brand split was to support the growing number of talents in CMV, which I can hardly disagree with since realistically in the grand scheme of things we did just arrive.  But wouldnt things be so much simpler if you were simply to call a spade a spade and tell us all the truth of your motivations?  No one could possibly think any less of you as far as I can tell.  Besides, we all know the CMV universe are great supporters of simple things.  Anything more they simply cannot comprehend.

At this final statement the crowd roars in disapproval.  As if on cue the lights flash off then on.  Once again they are left with nothing but an empty ring.  Both the hated stable and their pool of water nowhere to be seen.
WEB
WEB
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Just Call It a Spade Empty Re: Just Call It a Spade

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:28 pm

The Glowing Orb appears 3 whole seconds following WEB's departure.

You know the one.

Quantum emerges from the embers and stands, looking around. He checks his watch... and pantomimes  Big ol' 'awww darn it!'

As he grabs a mic for the second Time that night, it feels like the first. It always feels like the first for Quantum, and generally its not. He's been here before, just tonight he was seconds late.

"3 seconds..." he speaks. "3 seconds... late... Tonight... Thats what WE were NOT last night.... Thats what I WILL NOT be in 2 weeks Time against Justin Sane.... and I'm going to prove it to you on the live show. Better buy your tickets and subscribe to CMV network cuz this is an exclusive. Justin Sane, I know youll be in the booth and i know youll be watching. Thats why I choose will choose to be here,
You and I... no beef. Doesn't need to be that way. You have what I want, you have what Sushi wants MORE than me, and you have what Hayden wants more than all of us... So you think its personal, its not. I never said you weren't the man to be the champ, all i said was there is no claim to the throne of UNDISPUTED World Heavyweight Champion. Because you walked in and beat Kendall Wolfe? We all beat Kendall Wolfe when he failed to bring us pizza.... Everyone has beaten him, and now hes in a corner just beating himself.

So, I will beat you Justin Sane, not to show the world your mortal, not to brag and boast, not to be the champion... I will beat you for my family... I will beat you for MY legacy.... because Justin Sane... everyone is right, I never have beaten you... and if I can't do that when it means most... then wash out my Legacy and Wash out my History. I have no right to it.
"

He checks his watch once more "Oppppp gotta go! Got a plane to catch to the live show!"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down