Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns

Go down

Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns Empty Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade Returns

Post by Jason Spade Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:50 pm

A cheaply-produced, royalty free jingle plays, before the IWN logo flashes on screen, followed by the visage of intrepid reporter, Troy Garter.

"Welcome back, everyone! Before we begin I'd like to thank our sponsor, Raid: Shadow Legends. Stay tuned until the end of the interview for an exclusive look at the brand new, limited time champion, El Felino Fatale. But now, I'm pleased to introduce our returning guest, current CMV Undisputed Champion, "The Outlaw" Jason Spade!"

The camera pans to Jason Spade, who smiles.

"Thanks, Troy. Good to be here."

"So Jason, the last time you were here was in July of 2019. You had just beaten then-CMV Zero G Champion, DRH, after a brief absence in CMV. Now, after a relatively quiet 2019 and a huge 2020, you're the CMV Undisputed Champion, with four successful defenses under your belt. Going into 2021, what's the plan for Jason Spade?"

"The same plan as always; fight, win, fight some more. Take on all challengers, because like I said last time I was here- I am the best in the world. You'd think, by now, people would understand, but you know how it is. For every doubter you put down, three more grow in their place."

"Sure, I can understand that. Can we get your opinion on the recent comments made by Schmidty and Mr. Dashing, in regards to you retaining your championship by draw on the premier episode of Supremacy?"

"Hey, I'll be the first one to tell you that retaining by draw... Wasn't how I wanted to do it. But, y'know what they say... Losing tastes a hell of a lot better when the other guy doesn't win, and Ace Reeves- and his puppet-master, Dashing- lost that night. As for Schmidty, well, he talks a big game from the comfort of his other show, but we all know he's just grandstanding. The men with the least to say often speak the loudest."

"Will we be seeing a Jason Spade vs. Schmidty match in our futures?"

"I'm afraid I can't answer that question. Who knows? I'm ready whenever, wherever. Nothing amuses me more than putting smug pricks in their place, but I'll admit, Schmidty's a tier above the competition I've had over the last year, and that's saying something. When you stand against people like Brett Curtis, Subject Zero, Andrew Briggs, and you're the guy who stands out? Yeah, you must be something pretty special... But so am I. Schmidty's gonna make the same mistake that they all made- underestimating me. And he'll regret it."

"Speaking of Subject Zero, do you have any comments on the recent rumors of Tailcoat Val reemerging on the scene?"

Spade shifts uncomfortably.

"I'd be lying if I said I thought she'd be gone forever... But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. For now, Reeves and Dashing are the top of my priority list. I don't know what Dashing is cooking up- he's nothing if not devious, especially now in a position of power- but like I told him, I've dealt with corrupt managers before."

"Actually, Jason, we here at IWN have an exclusive scoop on your next match going into Supremacy, courtesy of one Mr. Dashing. On Supremacy, you'll be teaming up with Cam Harris against Ace Reeves, Chris Adams, and Isaac Richardson. Thoughts on that?"

"A handicap match? Yawn. Tell your scoop to tell Dashing that he's gonna need to do better than that to break me."

"Fair enough! Well, Jason, that's all the time we have today. In our next segment, tension between Los Felinos Fatales? Golden Cat's shocking comments on his partner's sudden weight gain! But before then, let me tell you about Raid: Shadow Legends......."

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down