Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Moving Forward Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Moving Forward

2 posters

Go down

Moving Forward Empty Moving Forward

Post by Batman Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:13 pm

As the King of the Ring special event continues, and Tim LaFave continues celebrating with the crowd over his big victory over Azreal, we are brought backstage with Mac Thompson, standing by Bob Luger.

Mac Thompson
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Bob Luger.

Luger nods looking off camera at what some can theorize is the television screen, showing Tim after the match.

Mac Thompson
Bob, it's no surprise that you can't be very happy to not even be involved in the King of the Ring tonight. And sources say, you've got something to say about that.

Bob slowly looks towards the camera, taking Mac's microphone in the process.

Bob Luger
I've got a lot to say Mac Thompson.

Bob, not showing even a hint at a smile.

Bob Luger
Yeah you can say i'm disappointed. It's.....it's so hard....just standing back here watching these guys put it all on the line. Watching from the side lines is the worst feeling for a professional wrestler to endure. I know if I didn't make the in ring mistakes that I've made, i'd be in there right now. Possibly facing one of those two men for the International Title Belt. Possibly a part of the King of the Ring tournament. Yet here I am in an interview with you with nothing but words to be displayed on tonight's event. So if I can't showcase my abilities tonight. I'm gonna showcase how I really feel. It's the only other option.

Luger still looks visibly upset.

Bob Luger
Ya know, I hear a lot of heat on my name these days. Mostly on social media. Ya know, how Bob Luger isn't great. How Bob Luger isn't the future of Genesis. How Bob Luger can't get the job done. But nobody EVER stops to think.........and ask.......When is Bob Luger gonna give up?

Bob rubs his chin.

Bob Luger
So that I can answer.......never. I will never....ever....give up. I may of lost some opportunities in the past. But I am back here, and I am watching that television screen. I am looking at every little detail in every little move by every single man that's competing tonight. Because I know i'll meet most of them in that ring. I know that my career isn't over and I got many years to go. So instead of allowing my career to rot away due to some early upsets, i'm gonna thrive from those losses and keep moving forward. And before people start to assume....I do it all for me. I'm a respectful guy. I respect this sport. But these fans, the crowd, they aren't the ones in that ring busting their asses. They're the ones on their asses judging us work horses. And for that, I see no CMV Universe. I see a blank arena, and my opponent. And that's how it'll always be.

At this point, Mac is out of the picture as Luger concludes his message in a much hushed tone.

Bob Luger
And I promise......very soon.....I will be....the face of Genesis.

And with that, he lowers the microphone. But before he flees the scene, Dave Turner walks on camera.

[Open to Dashing]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Moving Forward Empty Re: Moving Forward

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:36 am

Turner, all done up in a slick black suit for this most special of nights, fiddles with his tie for only a second as Bob Luger does NOT look happy to see him.

Turner
. . . Luger, perhaps I, eh, misjudged you. These past couple of weeks, you've been carrying the Genesis brand on your back with consistent five star performances, and despite losing in said matches, I must give credit where credit is due. We all know that me drafting you dead last during the brand split was just me getting a little bit of payback for what you pulled at Ascendance, it had nothing to do with how talented I truly think you are. So, as your general manager, it's my job to bring to you THE VERY BEST that this world has to offer inside of that ring! Bob, I've got something- SOMEONE for you to face, a WORLDCLASS opponent for another worldclass competitor, and you'll meet him in two weeks time at Anarchy Rulz! This'll be your chance to shine and I'd wish you good luck, but I don't think you'd appreciate that . . .

Dave pats Luger on the shoulder before taking off, leaving the distressed superstar feeling just a tad bit more calmed.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down