Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Moving On Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Moving On Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Moving On Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Moving On Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Moving On Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Moving On Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Moving On Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Moving On Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Moving On Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Moving On Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Moving On

4 posters

Go down

Moving On Empty Moving On

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:46 am

The fallout show of Ferocity, after a commercial break part way through the show, the fans go crazy as Furys theme hit the P.A. system and the titantron cut to the camera following Fury from the boiler room through the backstage area to the gorilla position. In her street clothes and visibly limping badly, the fans chanting her name as she emerged from her pyro at the top of the ramp.

She looks around the arena before limping her way down the ramp, taking a microphone from a runner and climbing up the steel steps into the ring.

The crowd takes a few minutes to quieten down, The Alpha Female paced around the ring for a few. Rubbing the back of her head as she takes her time to think about what she was about to say.

"I bet alot of you are thinking I came out here to make excuses about what happen Redemption Road and all this month. But I'm not going to give Hawkgirl the satisfaction off thinking that she's gotten me broken and beat, one clean lost isn't going to change the fact that I'm one of the most dominant Vixens on the roster.

She might have took the belt from me, but I sure as hell made her work for it like I said I would, even with my bad knees it took Hawkins 30mins and locking in 5 figure 4's for her to walk away with the belt."

Some off the crowd interrupted her shouting out 'Rematch!!'

".......... I appreciate that you fans want to see me take the IC belt back from Hawkins, but since Redemption Road..... I've been thinking long and hard...

And after long discussion with my man, I've decided that maybe its time....

I move on from the IC division. I had a good run with the belt. But Hawkgirl needed that belt more than I did, we're 1-1 now and as much you guys want to see a rubber match, me and Laura Sampson agree that is a match better saved for another time. So Hawkins you can rest tight for now, I'll be back for you later. You won this round but my legacy continues regardless.

This season and my run with the IC title was a test of sorts, a test to see if my knees could handle the pressure in ring, to see if I could push myself past my limits.

And I think I've proven enough that I can handle bigger tests. Right now the Undisputed title picture is pretty crowded, but I'll tell you all now that next season all bets are off.  

Next season Im going to slay dreams untill I get that Undisputed Championship, Along the way I'll be settling a few scores.

I have unfinished business with a few of the vixens, Megan Cooper, Casey Wilson, Quinn-belle just to name a few.

Next Season Everyone is NEXT!!"

(open to hellish)
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Moving On Empty Re: Moving On

Post by HellishxHades Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:42 pm

As Fury finishes, the New Women's Intercontinental Champion, Angelina Hawkins makes her way to the stage.

Oh. Honey. You don't have to lie. You are scared that I will destroy your legacy. And I can blame you. I will. But, since I proved that you can't beat me, without cheating, I understand that you want to move on from this. 

So, I will not face you. I will face someone new. Cause you certainly don't deserve to face the Empress of CMV. So. If anyone wants to step up to the Empress, then take your shot. Cause in the end, you be like Fury's knee. And give up and tap like a bitch.

Open to fury
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Fury clenched her fist trying to keep calm as Hawkins came out and taunted her.

“Thats rich bitch, but if you want to get all technical I have technically beaten you twice, Implosion and in a six vixen tag. So in fact im 2-1 over you.
You know what lets get into some more statistics while we’re at it”

Fury pulls out a notebook and flips through a few pages.

“Lets see, you lost to Mariah at Unchained, No remorse you lost a fatal fourway for the Harcore belt. You yet again failed to win at Takeover.  You tapped out twice to Quinn Belle. Got pinned by Cooper in a triple threat match.

Hawkins all you proven is that your a whinny little Bitch. One win over me doesn’t mean shit with that record.  You can’t destroy my legacy because I’m still here bitch.

You see bitch i got nothing to prove to flukes like you, you can have your time with a mid card belt. But let me clue you in bitch I let you have it, the IC belt has been holding me back. You see why let that hold you back when theres bigger prizes. Sure i can take that belt back from you but why do that when i can work on those that have been tearing each other for the Undisputed title.

In a way Hawkgirl all you done is free up my time for bigger things, so enjoy being in the mid card bitch. Lets see if you can match my standard when it comes to being a champ.

Now theres this vixen i think that can take a shot at you, shes got more heart than you. She’s already waiting backstage and I know she’s watching this. So come on down........”

Fury steps over into the corner of the ring leaning against the turnbuckle as a theme plays over the P.A.

The Fans go wild as Jenny Wheeler steps out from under the titantron, despite losing to Kristen Page she wasn’t going to let that keep her down. She walks down to the ring smiling and waving to the fans. As she enters the ring Fury approaches her, placing a hand on the smaller womans shoulder and looking Jenny in the eyes.

“Don’t make me regret this”

Jenny nods and looks to Hawkins, She knew that the Empress was no doubt going to start running her mouth but the Ultimate Underdog wasn’t going to let Hawkins mind games get to her.

(Open to Miz)
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:53 pm

With Fury, Jenny Wheeler, and the current CMV Womens Intercontinental Champion Angelina Hawkins going back and forth in the center of the ring, they are cut short by the former two time Womens Intercontinental Champion, Samantha Steel who grasps their attention as she makes her way out from the back, a microphone in her hands and a look of anger upon her face as she glares down at the trio in the ring. Steel points at Fury as she begins to make her way down the ramp towards the ring, circling like a shark as she looks into the ring at the three Vixens that await her. Steel slowly climbs the steps before walking across the apron and entering the ring through the ropes, glaring a deep into the blackened shades on Furys face as she raises the microphone to her mouth.

Samantha Steel:
What the hell is this?!

Steel pauses for moment, leaving an ounce of curiosity in the air before she continues on, still, her eyes remain locked on Fury. She raises her arm towards Hawkins briefly, not even looking at the current Womens Intercontinental Champion.

Samantha Steel:
I'll deal with you in a minute, but first, this sorry excuse for a Champion. That's all you are Fury. You held that belt for dear life for as long as you could, the belt that I made prestigious when I fought tooth and nail against tip top competition for three months. You? Who have you beaten?! Nobody when it comes to singles action, you've done nothing but get carried to victory in tag matches and then you've dealt with absolute cans in your title defences. Ducking the real competition!

You are no Alpha Female, you are an Alpha Fail. Picking fights with top stars on the decline to make yourself feel good. Who did you beat as champ? Caldwell? She failed a money in the bank cash in. Hawkins? By cheapshot! Your whole streak is nothing but a facade. Nothing but a lie, a cheap way to inflate your ego, but that all ends with me. If you're going to disrespect the belt I made mine, then I'm going to teach you a lesson in humility. Because lemme tell you something Fury, if I'd have been your iMPLOSION challenger, you'd be long gone from this division, your jaw would be cracked and your career would be over. You've been lucky to avoid my heavy hands your entire career....

Steel drops her microphone and cocks her fist, causing Fury to step forward, reading herself, however as Steel throws the punch, she pulls it and lets out a laugh before turning around looking to leave the ring. Fury's expression turns into that of a scowl, feeling played by Steel,
she allows Steel to leave and turns to face Hawkins again, raising the microphone to her mouth, but before she can speak, Steel turns around with a rocket of a right hook, flooring Fury. Steel gestures towards Hawkins and Wheeler, as if to say they're coming down the line. As she turns to leave she's met by a bonecrushing spear by Fury, who'd immediately recovered from the right hook. Hawkins, who had been silent this whole time, takes advantage of the situation, low blowing Jenny Wheeler and rolling out of the ring before Fury can do anything about it. Hawkins makes her way up the ramp holding her Womens Intercontinental Championship up high as the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:37 pm

noice
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!