Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Worth Comes By Challenge's Price

Go down

Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Empty Worth Comes By Challenge's Price

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:44 pm

After his recent match, Kenji begins practicing some wrestling techniques to do better in the ring. Afterwards, he set up a small camera and pointed it to where he was standing - In front of a black curtain with the CMV logo on it. He didn't seem all too mad about losing. He seemed more confident.

"Hello, CMV Universe. Now today I wanted to just speak about some concerns that have been somewhat questioned by fans. Sure I've been losing more recently, but it won't stop me, It'll just motivate me to do better every time I fail. Am I beginning to believe that I'm putting over bigger, and by bigger I mean weight, talent in CMV? Well, to be fair, I am losing due to size. But, we Cruiserweights in CMV have been trying to work towards our goal in being the best, either taking on people of our own weight class or fighting bigger guys. Size doesn't matter, and watching the most recent CMV Cruiser Weight Classic taught me just that. Seeing them go toe to toe with one another motivates me to do better to. Now, since Exodus seems to be coming up soon, I wanna let the guys in the back know that I am currently looking for a challenge. First come, first serve. And I will prove that size don't matter when I'm finished. The Emerald Dragon's time.... STARTS AT EXODUS!"

He finished recording and had one of the website managers put it on their page. Who will want to challenge Kenji at Exodus? We'll find out soon enough

Back to top Go down

Worth Comes By Challenge's Price Empty Re: Worth Comes By Challenge's Price

Post by Tim Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:59 pm

During the current Genesis show. We see Lisa Evans standing with the camera facing her, she smiles widely and then turns to her guest. Standing to the right of her is gentlemen with the sickest man-bun, Shiloh Gray. The crowd can be heard cheering modestly for the green superstar from the main arena.

Lisa Evans
Shiloh. Word in the back is that you had something specific to say?

Shiloh Gray
That's right, Lisa. Recently I saw Kenji Murakami's recording asking for a fight. Well, in Shiloh Gray, he's got one. At Exodus; my friend. It will be a Cruiserweight classic. I respect your work in the ring, Kenji, as I hope you do mine. But understand, my weight alone was the only thing not keeping Chris down at Anarchy Rulz. Now that my opponent are on the same level. That opponent being you, Kenji? Gray Matter going to hurt a whole helluva lot. I hope your ready for that.

Shiloh leaves the site of the camera and the shot fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down