Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Price You Pay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Price You Pay

Go down

The Price You Pay Empty The Price You Pay

Post by Cameron Kray Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:54 pm

*Camera fades into Cameron Kray. He looks outside the window of his office to look over the River Thames. A glass of scotch in his hand*

You know, I haven't been apart of CMV for long. Hell, I haven't been on the Fusion roster for that long. And yet someone isn't happy about my presence here.

*He finishes his scotch and puts it on the table next to the window as he turns to the camera*

Now usually I keep some radio silence. My actions speak louder than the poetic words I say. And I wouldn't waste my time on people who only makes demands. But Percy, you are a very interesting fellow. See, not long after my debut where I dispatched Stefan, you called me out. Why? Cause you witnessed something that scared you deep down. So you got your golden mask, your nice fancy clothes and called me out. You claimed that I can't walk up the ramp in your shoes. You said that NGCW would be around today if I wasn't there poster boy. Well........

*Cameron Kray walks over to his desk and takes a seat*

.....It just proves not only to me, but everyone else how oblivious you are to what's happening in the world around you. I was never the poster boy of NGCW. Someone else had that distinction. And people had a reason to believe the hype. As it stands right now, I am undefeated here. And part of that is thanks to you. Throwing away an easy victory for your team that night was by far the biggest mistake you made. Sure, I took my lumps. That's nothing new to me. However You got to see first hand what it's like when I drag someone to the Bottom of the Thames. And soon you'll get to experience that. See, you signed for a match at Requiem. And that's fine. But that shot you claimed. The United States Title. I don't see why you get an opportunity at that when I don't. So I think it's only fair I am awarded the same when I am victorious. Because at the end of our match Percy, I will remain undefeated. And as you lay there, catching your breathe, I will have my hand raised in victory. And the crowd will be chanting........

*Kray leans forward over the desk*

........ Long Live Me

*Camera fades to black*

Cameron Kray

Back to top Go down