Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A flame re-ignited Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A flame re-ignited

Go down

A flame re-ignited Empty A flame re-ignited

Post by edgy shitbag Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:42 am

As the show opens up we are shown a wide shot looking into a hallway which appears to be exiting the arena from a low angle. We see chairs, tables, and other equipment lining the walls. A Voice is heard as the camera pans through the long corridor.

I gave this company my best. But my best just wasn't good enough. A day of reflection, a life of rejection. Sometimes I need to slip away. Finally when I'm at my end, something inside is gonna break me. Nothing is like it was before. I wish that I could pretend, but, there is nothing left to adore.

The camera continues to pan in towards the exit at the end, the mans speech echoing through the corridor.

They say it's true, they laugh at you. I'm destined to lose. What can I do? All I do is fight but I'm losing my insight.  

Again the camera continues to pan in towards the exit doors as the booming voice smoothes the souls of those listening.

We measure our lives in years, but they don't mean much. Always fading away
the things we can't touch. I'm all alone, so far away, under the sun, Sometimes I stay, Sometimes I run. Don't want to be the only one, underneath the sun.

The camera locks on the double doors exiting the arena. We see a pair of neon green boots step out in the open. A mask drops to the floor half covering the camera. It appears to be that of the beaten and disgraced Sushi X. The man in the boots takes a couple of steps towards the exit. He stops abruptly. We watch as the boots make a 180 degree  turn and head back into the arena.

The sun hasn't set yet though, I may be living under it, but, I'm not the only one. Not yet. And, until I am. I will fight til my dying breath.

The boots walk towards the arena. Breathing life back into the warrior.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down