Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Flame Of Glory. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Flame Of Glory.

3 posters

Go down

Flame Of Glory. Empty Flame Of Glory.

Post by Master Ogon Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Here begins the first press conference of the CMV offseason. It’s been roughly a week since the “end” of the last CMV season, but that doesn’t mean some superstars are just going to be silent the entire break. This event here is for the bigger stars of CMV, and the audience for this conference is actually decent. Not close to the usual amount of fans for an actual show, but it’s still an impressive number. There’s a pretty even split of fans and journalists for this event, which should be expected. But it’s roughly time for the first CMV superstar to come out, and who’s it going to be?

The Hero Killer himself, dressed in a sleek black suit.

The question of who’s going to begin this night has been answered, and the answer certainly has a mixed reaction. After making it to the final 2 of the chamber and losing his opportunity due to his knee being injured by Paul Divine, he certainly has earned the respect of many people. But at the same time, how could you cheer for a guy who tried to ruin his former best friend’s life and stole an opportunity of a lifetime from D’Angelo? Either way, Devious doesn’t really give a damn about how you react to him. He takes a seat and without even a second of hesitation, speaks into the microphone. He WAS supposed to be asked a question, but he doesn’t really care about what he’s supposed to do. Matt has some stuff he wants to say, and CMV certainly learned Devious will just say what he wants. He’s cutting directly to the point, no greeting or taunting.

Matt Devious:
Blah blah blah, another Paul Divine victory. Everyone is talking about how Paul Divine won and was awarded yet another title shot, how about you people actually analyze the reason WHY he tried to break my knee? You see, Paul Divine and I were waging war in the last ten minutes of that match, and he couldn’t keep me down. I got hit with three Divine Interventions and I STILL kicked out because I wasn’t going to lose yet another opportunity. No matter what he did to me, I got back up. No matter how many times he hit me with a strike, I struck him back harder. The two of us were attempting to kill each other just to hear the sweet three count that signals the end of a match, we were getting desperate. So what does Paul Divine decide to do? What does one of the GREATEST superstars in CMV history decide to do?

Try

To

Shatter

My

Knee.

Devious just looks directly at the camera with a stare of animosity, as if his eyes were locked directly onto Paul Divine. Over the past year, Devious has learned to control his anger a lot better, but it’s obvious that he’s holding himself back quite a lot. His fists are clenched aggressively, and he’s breathing a tad heavy. One minute or two pass of just silence from Devious, but then he continues after calming himself down a bit.

Matt Devious:
Does that sound like Paul Divine to all of you? The man with a seemingly infinite list of accomplishments doing something so twisted, isn’t that strange? Well, I have a theory to explain the thoughts going through his head as he was doing something like that. He wasn’t just doing it because he wanted to win the match, he was doing it because he was afraid of what I can become. Paul’s getting old, he’s slowly getting worse as time goes on, he’s not the same Paul Divine as he once was. He’s not in his prime anymore, and he proved that during that chamber match. If that match would of continued without him injuring me, we all know I would of beat Paul Divine and went on to defeat the false champion that is Josh Wolf or Fenrir or whatever the hell he’s known as these days. Paul Divine knew I would of beat him too, and in a single moment all of his nightmares had the potential to become reality. He was looking into the eyes of the future, the eyes of a man that’d replace him as one of the greatest of all time. So what did the coward do? Instead of accepting the fact he’s not in his prime anymore, he desperately attempted to keep his flame of glory ignited and tried to end the career of the man that’s going to replace him as a top star on Genesis.

He failed miserably.

Devious looks down at his injured left knee for a moment, reminding himself of what Divine did to him. When he looks back up at the audience though, he has that signature devilish grin on his face. He’s clearly thinking of some...unpleasant things to do to Paul Divine. Even after all that has happened and all he has said, he can still force that smug smile to appear on his face.

Matt Devious:
You might of just made the biggest mistake of your entire life, Divine. Because I don’t just want to beat you now, I want to end you. I’m not going to be happy just replacing you, I need to do something more to make us even. You tried to end my career, so I’m going to try to end your career. How hard could it be? I mean, I just have to injure some old man trying to relive his glory days! You’re just a coward avoiding the law of time, I’ll send you back to your family, Divine. Don’t want to spoil anything else though, so I guess this is goodbye into next season. Watch your back.

The crowd say farewell to Matt with yet another mostly negative mixed reaction, but as always he doesn’t even care. Devious nods his head and stands up from his seat, but he suddenly pauses and thinks about something. He jokingly slaps the side of his head and lets out a giggle, even after all of his disturbing threats.

Matt Devious:
Wait a minute! How could I forget our reigning and defending champion, Josh Wolf?! Yeah, don’t think you’re safe. As demonstrated by my spot in the chamber, I don’t wait until the GM gives me opportunities. So don’t be surprised when the two of us face off, furry boy. You have a target on the back of your head and I plan on shooting your head clean off your body and taking your title off your corpse. Maybe I’ll steal the chance to be your next contender? We’ll see how the cards fall, champ.

The medium-sized crowd explode with cheers at the possibility of Devious Vs Wolf, especially because of the idea of a first-time time matchup between the two. Devious doesn’t stay to pander to the crowd though, he just walks out with a grin on his face. Even after getting seriously injured, Devious still plans out his next moves in a calculating fashion and plans to execute them. You can hate the guts of the man, but you have to admit that he very well could be the future of CMV.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Flame Of Glory. Empty Re: Flame Of Glory.

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:30 am

Ogon this was amazing 10/10
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:43 am

Big bless, Woof v Devis
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down