Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Talk is Cheap Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Talk is Cheap

2 posters

Go down

Talk is Cheap Empty Talk is Cheap

Post by iTrouble Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:03 am

A piece from last weeks Fusion Main Event showing a valiant effort from JustIN Sane only to later fall at the hands of Cole Savages friends  Marley Kassell and Kurasuke. The quick snippet ending with Kurasuke and Kassells arms raised in slow motion. Now cutting to the current evening as Monday Night Fusion opens up with an array of pyro. Just as Fusions intro finishes....

The crowd gives the Unpredictable One a Huge Pop welcoming him to their beloved city. A single spotlight awaits at the top of the ramp for the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. A few moments pass until finally JustIN Sane makes his way from behind the curtain holding the his Championship by the strap with the other side dragging on the ramp as Sane makes his way down the ramp. Sliding into the ring he immediately motions for a mic waiting for the crowd to die down

Sane: You know.....last week on Fusion...was a pretty fucked up weak for yours truly.

A surprising mixed reaction from the crowd

Sane: It would seem that "out of the blue" or great GM thought it would be a great idea to put Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion...in a handicap match. Did I complain? Not in the slightest. However. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw who I was being put up against.... Marley Kassell and Kurasuke. Two of Cole Savages lackies. And thats when things started to click! Thats when everything started to make sense. Because before; I had no clue why The Undisputed Champion would be pitted in this kind of match.

Cole Savage... How sad it must be for you. The tragedy that your biggest prospect, with the biggest opportunity with the easiest scenario was STILL unable to keep me down for just three seconds. Oh no, the world won't be forgetting about your client Nick Blake's shortcomings anytime soon. And neither will the record books. Poor kid. Must've been embarrassing to go out like that on the biggest and "easiest" night of his life. The sad part is I gave him CLEAR warnings that I was expecting him to cash in at Anarchy Rulz. The irony of fate would say that I was more ready than Blake was.

So what does Cole Savage do? He pulls his unlimited strings he has in CMV and manages to me in a handicap match. A match that I DOMINATED but eventually lost do to me simply running out of gas. I mean. Exactly what did I have to gain from that? Not a damn thing. But YOU? It was you who said  "The Prey eventually smartens up and realize they outnumber you". Was this your way of showing that I'm still human?

Savage Section of the Crowd: YOUR STILL HUMAN *clap clap clapclapclapx4

Sane: Yeah...no shit.

*crowd stops*

Sane: But Savage....what you failed to realize is that you are human as well. Sure you've has success in CMV. Won a few matches. A title. I don't know...don't really care but I do know when thing. That very same night...when you came out here and gave your little pep talk for Nick Blake I saw something. When I raised MY Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship...it caught your eye. It just didn't just catch your eye. I saw desire. If not only for a split second I saw fire In a mans eyes who claims to have his wrestling days behind him. After seeing what I saw last week. I highly doubt that. So lucks cut the shit. You wanna prove to everyone that I'm human? That I can be broken? Don't talk a good game. Or send or lame ass friends to do the job for you while you sit in the sky box. How about you be a big boy and do it yourself?

Crowd: WE WANT SAVAGE! JUSTIN SANE! WE WANT SAVAGE! JUSTIN SANE x4

Sane: So to you Savage I say this...at Exodus. I got nothing to do and NOTHING to prove. No match as there is still no #1 contender. I'm giving you a chance to show the world that you're not all talk. So either you can keep pulling strings backstage and behind the scenes to TRY and make me look human. Or you can do it yourself. In this company....TALK IS CHEAP. Yes even cheaper than your wardrobe (oh I went there Wink....)

So what's it gonna be Cole Savage? Are you man enough? Or do you and your boys run to Genesis like the last crew who came after my belt with all the confidence in the world?

Sane turns to the entrance ramp waiting for a response

OPEN TO KRZY
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Talk is Cheap Empty Re: Talk is Cheap

Post by krzy Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:45 pm

It doesn’t take long for Savage to respond.

Cheap? CHEAP?! How dare you, Sane? Everything I wear is custom made. Custom! You can’t them in the stores. You can’t buy them online. The best anyone can ever hope to do is find decent bootlegs shopped out of the back of some guy’s windowless van. Unlike most here, I put PRIDE into everything I wear, because I am a professional, and carry myself as such. But you don’t just insult the things, i wear, no, you go even further and disrespect my honor and my business practices by spreading these lies.

I can count on ONE hand the amount of times my friends have been put into handicap matches. The match against you was the second. The first? Well, it was match that Nick Blake ASKED for. I could have easily put Shinnin out of his misery MONTHS ago with a handicap match, same with good ol’ Cassondra, but I didn’t. Why? Because that’s not the way I operate. Everybody wants to talk about me pulling strings like I’m some kind of puppet master...

Savage tilts his glasses and gives the camera a knowing look.

...when the truth is that I had nothing to gain from that match either! When I do something, I make my intentions known, because I say everything LOUD and clear. I said Nick Blake was starting over, and that’s what he’s going to do. All I did was ask, nicely, for a match against the champion. Just so Nick Blake can see where he stacks up. But I sure as hell couldn’t argue when they said they liked the sound of it being an actual title match even better! My reputation and influence have gotten so strong that I get things I don’t even ask for! THAT’S me “pulling strings” that’s me doing what’s best for my clients. That handicap match? The end result had no bearing on Nick Blake’s fate, and it sure as hell was the furthest thing from my mind.

I already know that you’re still human, Sane. Everything you’re doing is a textbook case of the pride leading to the fall. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before, and nothing that father time himself couldn’t handle.Rome fell. Greece fell. All great things meet their end, and the Empire of Sane will be no different. And I’m in to hurry to see that happen. On the contrary, I’m a patient man. Omega Lee is patiently waiting for just the right time to cash in. Megan Cooper was patiently hounding Cassondra for months until she pulled a classic LaFave and left with her tail tucked between her legs. Leo Cruz has been patiently waiting for his moment to be at the top and the King of the Ring tournament will be exactly that.

As before me and you, Sane? Everything was said and over with....at least in my eyes. Yet there seems to be someone or something out here that doesn’t want that to be the case. They knew I would deny MarKas or Kurasuke that fat paycheck that comes with main eventing, against the World Champion, at that, that they used that against me. No different that how they’re using you thinking you know everything against you. The thing about eh “Insane” is that while they’re hard to reason with, they’re pathetically easy to manipulate.

Savage’s eyes are sharp once he fully removes his glasses.

So don’t ask me why that match happened, Sane. Ask whoever planted the idea in Nick Blake’s head that one month before the Elimination Chamber was the best time to cash in. Ask whoever sent X-Gen after you. Ask whoever made Hayden Kiteley so desperate to prove he’s better than you that he put his career on the line. It’s probably the person who thought you were the convenient solution for the Kendall Wolfe problem and didn’t expect you to hold that belt hostage. I bet the only reason why you’re not defending the championship inside of that chamber is because only then you would have started to get suspicious.

Just like the media race baits to distract the common folks from the real issues, is the same way that I’m being used to distract you from the real issues you face. But if you want to fight me so badly, then so be it. I’ll get back into the ring and show you that if someone you hasn’t wrestled in over a year can push you to your limit, then imagine what somebody who’s been training in that year, salivating for the chance to bring you down, will do once he gets that chance.

The crowd bursts into cheers upon hearing that the match is official.

I’m not the enemy, Sane, and whether or not you win or lose at Exodus, I’m sure you’ll quickly learn who that person is.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:06 pm

"exchange of words"

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down