Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Elimination Chamber Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Elimination Chamber

2 posters

Go down

Elimination Chamber Empty Elimination Chamber

Post by Topher Mod Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:53 am

We are live for Monday Night Fusion at the La Crosse Center in La Crosse, Wisconsin….Quinn-Belle is with Jacob Ziegler backstage…

Quinn : You did good last week in your triple threat by pinning the current Anarchy champion The Bloody Brit, It should be you with that Anarchy Championship title shot tonight, not somebody who failed a money in the bank cash-in… Blake had his chance and he blew it, How many chances does that guy need? But I know you and your sights are set on this Sunday at Exodus in the Elimination Chamber match isn’t that right.

Ziegler : Well Ziegler is what people want and Ziegler is what they’re going to get as I win that Elimination Chamber match and it’s about fucking time I got booked to my full potential because when I do win the Elimination Chamber I’m coming for that Undisputed World Championship that JustIN Sane has. I heard what he had to say last week on commentary, he thinks he’s gonna shut my mouth. He must be In Sane if he thinks he can do that.. Sane needs to shut the fuck up, hell i'll slap that stupid mask off his face and knock his teeth out with my Pedigree, But he has something I want and when we face off, I will take that title and then the fucking idiots back there will have no choice but to respect me.

Quinn : Oh I know you will babes, but tonight you set the time to beat when you face Max Robinson.

Ziegler : Who…. No I mean literally…. Who the fuck is he?

Quinn : Hahaha you crack me up sometimes, can’t believe your opening the show though.

Ziegler : Of course I am, like I said those people back there and that idiot Big Johnny don’t know talent if it hit them square in the face. My match should be the Fucking main event… But I guess I’ll have to go out there and do what I do best and show the entire CMV that I aint messing around with some chump, they want me to set a time, I’ll set a time alright but it doesn’t fucking really matter, cuz whether I’m first or last, or anywhere in between I’m still walking out the winner in the Elimination Chamber match.

Quinn : It’s not only you though who sets foot in the devils favourite playground, I’ll also enter the Chamber, Not gonna lie it does look scary, all that steel. I mean anything can happen and lets face it with my moniker of Queen of Botchville, I have to be extra careful.

Ziegler : You’ll be fine, just go out there and do what you have to do and once again we will be the power couple of CMV. Hell you do have the only Tap out in all of season 3, that's how bad arse you are..... Just give them all bitch slaps.

Quinn : Hahaha that i will, SPEAKING OF bitch slaps, how do you like my new attire, i wanted something different to end the season, even put highlights in my hair as homage to another Quinn.... Don't worry though it's not permanent, just needed a change.

Ziegler : You look perfect, time for my match though, see ya soon.

Quinn hugs Ziegler. followed by a kiss.

Quinn : Good luck babes, not like you need it.

Last edited by topher316 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber Empty Re: Elimination Chamber

Post by Alveuss Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:03 am

Quinn is pretty badarse Razz Good promo
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:09 am

Alveuss wrote:Quinn is pretty badarse Razz Good promo

Thanks Alveuss, sorry i forgot to message you that i was gonna do a promo, but i knew you'd be cool with it. I read your past promos and tried to stay in character as much as possible. Wasn't sure you would have time or not, (you have a week though if you need to add something)... just needed something to hype up our matches.  I also re-watched last weeks house show and heard Sane talking about you and used that in the promo.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:45 am

topher316 wrote:

Thanks Alveuss, sorry i forgot to message you that i was gonna do a promo, but i knew you'd be cool with it. I read your past promos and tried to stay in character as much as possible. Wasn't sure you would have time or not, (you have a week though if you need to add something)... just needed something to hype up our matches.  I also re-watched last weeks house show and heard Sane talking about you and used that in the promo.

Na it's cool you don't have to message, I liked it. I might try to do something before Exodus but with college and Fifa I don't want to make any promises
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:49 am

Alveuss wrote:
topher316 wrote:

Na it's cool you don't have to message, I liked it. I might try to do something before Exodus but with college and Fifa I don't want to make any promises

Thanks, Yea like i said i knew you'd be busy, hence why i did this promo, least it gives Dashing something to work with.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down