Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Elimination Chamber...

+4
Topher Mod
edgy shitbag
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Gumble
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elimination Chamber... Empty Elimination Chamber...

Post by Gumble Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:40 pm

As Monday Night Fusion episode #59 culminates the notable theme of Chris Andrews reverberates around the La Crosse Center.

Dashing - And there you have it, Jacob Ziegler is going to be entering the chamber at #6! What a huge part that could play in the--

Dashing is cut off by the harrowing theme of Atonement, the darkness shrouds the arena and time seems to stand still for a moment as the entire atmosphere of the crowd changes. Bannon emerges from the shadows with a cold stare towards the ring and slowly makes his way down to the ring never breaking his focus.

The crowd unsure on what Bannon is going to do murmurs amongst themselves when he enters the ring

Bannon makes his way to the corner before looking down at his hands and bringing a microphone up to his mouth.

Time...

The word echoes throughout the arena as Bannon takes a short pause.

You know... People spend most of their lives trying to beat time, trying to beat the clock. But what most don't realise is that when you spend years and years trying to pull the springs and tear the hands from within a clock you lose track of time, you become old and decrepit man and when you look back to see what you achieved during your life you realise that all you've done is waste it...

The crowds hushed whispers get louder

You see it doesn't matter if you enter 1st, 2nd, 3rd, hell even 6th your fate is already sealed and you can't change it. Your fate was sealed when i was given a place in that chamber... 'Satan's Playground?' you see i have seen true hell and it is more horrific than you will can ever imagine. The participants of the match all have one thing in common, their eyes show fear, but mine show excitement and you know why? I'm excited because i get to share the cure with all of you.

Bannon gestures to the crowd

Soon Atonement will cure all of the CMV, it doesn't matter who is in that chamber with me the darkness guides me on my path and it will consume everything in its wake. But don't worry because come Exodus your time will be up, I'm not going to 'beat the clock' im going to BREAK the clock.

Bannon keeps his stare locked on to the blank white canvas of the CMV ring

Open to everyone everyone Wink
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber... Empty Re: Elimination Chamber...

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:05 am

The lights go out as the theme of Marcantel hits but when the lights come back on he's already in the ring with a furious stare to Bannon.

Marcantel: Listen here.....you waltz into this company thinking that you can heal everybody, and mostly thinking that you're the new monster of CMV. Well boy I hate to break it to you....but you aren't. You see, I'm the only monster right now....and no one will knock me off that throne, not you, not Headhunter.....not Bloody Justice.....not Mike Grizzly, no one will. I will stay on that throne until my time is over and it's far from that. All the Giants and monsters of CMV can try to stop me but they'll fail, just like everyone in that Elimination Chamber will fail. Here's the thing though, these nightmares I've been having over the past couple weeks well.....it's really been bothering me, and "they" said that I must pay for what I did. So what I'm saying is this.....if I don't win this Sunday, well.....I will have to pay for what happened to the orphanage, to the kids, to the adults. I'm going to set myself on fire.

The crowd stares in awe as Marcantel walks around the ring after that statement.

Marcantel: However, I'm not losing that match, you're gonna have to kill me to eliminate me.

Marcantel then walks to the corner with a blank stare as someones theme hits

Open)
Elimination Chamber... 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:02 am

The dankest of music hits the PA

The fans pop hard for The Dream. They love this man even though he is selfish in his actions. He walks to the stage slowly chomping on some gum, this time without Jade. No he doesn't need her here for this. This is his lime light and he wanted it to himself. He looks around the arena with a huge grin on his face nodding in approval. He raises his arms to shoulder height soaking in the cheers. He is clearly milking every last bit of this moment. He begins his walk down the ramp to the ring. Fans reach out towards him as he pulls away. You can hear him yelling over the music.

Don't touch the merchandise    

Sam continues forward that grin of his only growing. He stops just before the ring arms out again shoulder height and does a 360 spin gifting the fans with a full view of his impressive body. He rolls into the ring stoping on his side and posing for a moment looking at the other two jokers in the ring. He shakes his head in disgust not knowing why he is being forced to share the ring with such poor specimen. He can't help but chuckle to himself. He slowly picks himself up and makes his way around the squared circle. Eyeballing both Bannon and Marcentel. As he passes the big red retard in the corner he stops in front of him looking the giant up and down.

You mind?    

Sam asks as he plucks the mic from his grasp with his thumb and index finger. Walking from the corner he takes center stage in the ring as his music cuts.

You can imagine my confusion upon hearing who all my opponents were going to be in the Elimination Chamber. Just some third rate guys who happened to be in the right place, at the right time. I mean who the fuck even are these guys? We got this guy over here    

Valentine points to Bannon  

He's trying to find a cure or something. I got a cure for you. It's called penicillin. That'll work on whatever it is you got going on down south you know what I mean. And then you got this guy.    

Sam looks to Marcentel  

We get it. You may or may not have burnt down an orphanage. You're like 30 or something right. I think it's time to move past it man. Look you didn't  have friends then and you don't have friends now. But you know where you do have a friend?

Sam walks towards the man

You've got a friend in me baby

Sam stops just shy of big Marc before busting out in laughter

Nah man I'm just kidding. I don't give a fuck about you. I can't wait for your dumbass to lose. We got the bloody Brit who looks like a cheap rip off of any horror movie made in the last 10 years. Just be honest with yourself. Your lucky to even be in the same match as the most must see super star. I might as well be signing your pay checks guy cause I'm getting you paid for being in this ring with me. Then there is the butter my  butt and call me a biscuit, get mah gun, beer bellied, married your own sister, inbreed, toothless redneck, Billy Weaver. You aren't even memorable let alone worthy to be in the same organization as me. Go back to wrestling your uncles off you in the middle of the night. Last but certainly not the least of these pathetic misfits the self proclaimed Scottish superstar Jacob Ziegler. This is a guy who left a stellar Career for a girl. Left millions behind because his poor little heart was broken. And this is a guy that corporate wants to represent the company. Someone who is willing to leave everything behind for a woman. AT THE TOP OF HIS ATHLETIC CAREER AND JUST LIKE THAT, HE WALKS AWAY. And this waste of space thinks he can walk into here, walk into my home, walk into something I've been training for since I could breath and take it all away.

The Dream lowers the mic and begins pacing the ring clearly distraught. Almost foaming from the mouth

NOT ON MY WATCH. NOT NOW, NOT TOMORROW, AND SURE AS HELL NOT SUNDAY WHEN WE ARE LOCKED IN THAT CHAMBER. You see all of you guys played yourself when you tried to "beat the clock." If history has taught us anything, it's that it repeats itself. And, who has always started out as #1 and has always came out the victor?

The fans begin to chant

Justine Sane

Valentine

Justin Sane

Valentine

You see, I didn't want to beat anything. No, no, no, I allowed myself to be beat in the quickest fashion possible to insure that I would start as #1. And, as #1, the odds are actually in my favor. And come Sunday. I will walk out as, number one contender to the most coveted prize. Sane enjoy your time while you can. Cause I'm coming for you in most brutal fashion possible. They call you the insane one. But it'll be me that they will have to pull off your lifeless body once I've pummeled and destroyed you completely.

Sam Valentine drops the mic mid ring before dropping to the canvas and rolling out towards Dashing. He approaches the announcer slapping his hat off the table. He pulls a folding chair over and sits next to the Dashing one grabbing his Mt. Dew and begins sipping on it while looking at the monkeys in the ring.

(Open to the rest of the elimination guys)

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:59 pm

As all this is going on The Bloody Brit is giving zero fucks and is still celebrating on the turnbuckles after his Anarchy Championship title defense against Nick Blake. He turns his head and finally acknowledges the other participants in and around ringside. The Brit gives a sigh and hops off the turnbuckle, puts his Anarchy title over his shoulder and smiles. He looks over towards the timekeeper and signals, but for some reason he throws a cold lager at The Brit, who catches it, opens it an downs it….. The yells for a mic.

Brit : Jesus, can’t a guy celebrate in peace, and Barkeep…. I mean timekeeper I was signalling for a god damn mic… but cheers for lager, I needed that.
So what is this a bloody house party, look at all these unwanted guests, gate crashing my shit. Lets see who we have.

Brit walks over eyeing up Bannon…..then Marcantel and then looking down at Sam Valentine..

Brit : So 1st off we have Bannon, nice to meet ya mate, it’s time alright…..time for you to shut the fuck up….And what’s this cure, nah… I have my own cure, it involves my boot down your throat courtesy of my BRITISH BOOT.

Brit turns his attention to Marcantel….

Brit : Well, well, well…look who’s back, if it aint me old pal, Bill Cipher….How was working at McDonalds treating ya….Wait your not Bill, what am I thinking…..you’re Noah McGregor right…..Levi??? I know you was in Dirty Republic…. Last time I saw you was at CyberSlam where Foreign Affairs kicked your arses…. Now look at ya all by yourself, no friends, all alone…..Don’t worry though all endings have a CLIFFHANGER, and trust me you’ll get yours.

Brit then looks down at Sam Valentine….

Brit : Oh god, will ya look at this guy. Another guy who can’t keep hold of a tag team partner, what is it with these guys, so much for The Bromancers right….Well you have Jade so it’s still a thing.

The fans all go OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, followed by a deafening  Andrews chant.

Brit : All kidding aside Valentine, But I wouldn’t worry about my appearance considering you wear the colours of black and blue with yellow. How fitting, as your face will be black and blue after I’m done with ya as piss dribbles down your legs. Ya call yourself the Dream, well at Exodus inside the Elimination Chamber and if by any chance you’re still alive by the time my chamber is unlocked, that dream will turn into a nightmare, but at least you get to star in your own horror movie as I choke the life out of ya.

Now…. I see there’s some guests who are late, where the hell is that little runt Billy Weaver, I’d have to drink quite a few more lagers to understand his bullshit…. But there’s another man  who should be out here, yes you Jacob Ziegler….. You may have just beaten me by a few seconds to claim that 6th spot, so yea well done mate. But I will be waiting for ya when your Chamber is opened, We have some unfinished business, ya may have pinned me in that triple threat when I had my back turned but in a few days time REVENGE IS COMING!!!!!

Then after i win the Elimination Chamber match,  i will be the one to go on to face JustIN Sane for the undisputed World Championship and when i do, you'll be looking at a dual Champion....

with that said....

(Open to the rest of the EC participants)
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:30 am

Before The Bloody Brit is finished talking the uilleann pipes of a very familiar theme start to play signalling the arrival of the one man people actually care about...

Out from the back he comes, the 6th entrant in the elimination chamber match, Jacob Ziegler flanked of course by his beautiful girlfriend Quinn-Belle looking hot as hell with her new look. The two pause at the top of the stage clearly conversing and looking around the arena at the fans now on their feet cheering for the Scottish-born superstar's arrival. Despite his dismissive attitude towards them, the majority love him for whatever reason and both Quinn and Ziegler know it as they take it all in.

The two spend a minute talking with each other before Jacob puts his arm around Quinn and lowers himself a little so she can plant a kiss on his cheek before she turns and heads backstage again leaving the Scot himself. Ziegler looks back at her until she disappears behind the curtain and turns back to make his way down to the ring with a smug grin across his face. As usual not taking any notice to the fans desperately reaching out for a high five or to feel his dank leather jacket, Ziegler just keeps on walking down the ramp and around the ring to grab himself his own microphone. Before entering the ring to join the 3 other superstars in there, Ziegler walks over to the announce table and snatches the mountain dew from Valentine, smells it a wee bit and makes a face of pure disgust before dropping it to the floor causing it to spill and bringing a reaction from Valentine but Ziegler doesn't care, he just turns and rolls into the ring and waits for his music to stop.

Jacob Ziegler
I'll get to you three in a minute but first... Valentine! Sitting over there out of harms way cause you know that anyone in this ring could end your scrawny little ass. You talk a lot man and the majority of your facts aren't even close to being right. Yeah I quit my career as a footballer. I had it good and would have been set for life if I decided to stick with that but I didn't. I took a risk and I walked away from that and yeah now I'm here. I walked right into this company and have accomplished more already that you ever will. There's a reason I represented this company at Ascendance against Conor McGregor and not someone like you and it's certainly not because management want me to be the face of this place, otherwise I'd have already been given the title shot I deserve, it's because I'm the only one that could represent this company, the only one that had the balls to. You can sit there and call this place your home all you want, you can walk around here like you're hot shit but the fact of the matter is that you have been nothing but a total failure here since day 1 and believe me guy, that isn't going to change this Sunday, especially with you being entrant number 1 in a match that absolutely any other guy here alone could walk right over you.

The arena erupts in cheers as The Dream was just put in his place and is now throwing a fit at commentary, Ziegler and Andrews laugh a little at the child as Bannon and Marcantel stand expressionless. Ziegler turns to the men in the ring.

Jacob Ziegler
Chris, congrats on your defence. Sampson can try and devalue that title all he wants by throwing undeserving nobodies like Blake at it but as long as you keep defending it then the prestige that I gave to that championship may soon elevate you to that level too, so you're welcome. I don't quite know what you mean when you say unfinished business though. See we didn't have any business beforehand and the match went exactly how everyone would have imagined it would. I'm just better than you right now and that's okay, one day I'm sure you'll be close to my level but that day certainly isn't Sunday. So do yourself a favour and don't bother waiting for me when my cell door opens, you'll have a better showing that way.

Marcantel... Please man its just sad now. Not the whole orphanage thing you keep going on about, personally I love that little bit you do. The appearing out of thin air thing too, tell me because I need to know, do you just like hide under the ring waiting for an opportunity to do that? Actually don't tell me, it'll ruin the magical illusion for me. No, what is sad is your career. It's just never really taken off for you has it? Other than that one time you beat me for my first Anarchy championship when I was still young and green, you remember that? That's the high point of your career right there. Then I took it back two weeks later and had the longest reign in history while you... Well you went on a losing streak and got fired. But hey you're back now so that's good I guess with new clothes but still the same old dumbass shtick looking like some sort of demonic plumber. So thanks for trying man but I'm sorry, your princess is in another castle.

The fans start laughing once again this time at Marcantel as does Ziegler in the ring but the big man doesn't react at all. Ziegler turns to the last man standing in the corner of the ring.

Jacob Ziegler
Bannon... Now I'm not going to pretend that I'm some sort of genius, although I can hold my own in a game of trivial pursuit I reckon, but you certainly are not one. You go on and on about this cure when there're absolutely nothing wrong with any of us here. Well except maybe Marcantel although I doubt you have any cure for whatever he has going on up there. The only thing I can think of is that maybe you're talking about the band? You don't look like the type of guy who would be into their music though. Maybe more of just the screaming stuff you know? Actually maybe not even that, just growls and heavy grunting seems like your kind of thing. Now when Andrews was still over there celebrating and you rudely came down and started spouting a bunch of cryptic shit, you said one thing that simply is not true as evidenced by all of us with the exception of one redneck son of a bitch being out here right now. You said our eyes show fear. Bannon look at us all, Marcantel's eyes show absolutely nothing, the man is brain dead. Chris' eyes show relief about his title defence. Sammy's eyes show confidence no matter how unwarranted that may be. Hell look at Dashing over there, his eyes show... Actually I don't know. He's probably hungry though. Bannon take a look at me...

The Scottish superstar bravely takes a few steps towards Bannon and looks him dead in the eyes.

Jacob Ziegler
Look into my eyes and tell me what you see. It's not relief, it's not hunger, it certainly isn't fear. What you should see when you look at me is determination. See I am in this match with all of you unworthy nobodies fighting for a shot at the championship instead of fighting for the title itself yet again. This time, unlike Money in the Bank, unlike King of the Ring, this time it's not getting away from me. I'm winning this match and then I'm going on and I'm going to kick Justin Sane's arse and yeah, I do a fair bit of talking myself but in my defence I am better at it than anyone else and if anyone disagrees or has a problem with that, I'm not hard to find. They can say it to me instead of behind my back or on commentary when I'm not there and if they can't, if they don't have the balls to, then everybody knows that it isn't worth their time listening to.

Ziegler turns away from Bannon and walks back to the centre of the ring.

Jacob Ziegler
Everyone knows where this is heading but there's only 5 of us out here and one of us is hiding over next to the fatarse on commentary. Valentine get in here and Weaver, leave your cousin alone for 5 minutes and get out here as well because Wisconsin wants to see a fight and there's no way in hell that you are going to sit back and watch as the rest of us soften ourselves up for you before we have some fun in the chamber!

That did it. The fans erupt in excited cheers as the Scot throws the microphone down to the mat, accidentally hitting Andrews on the foot causing the Brit to hop a little in pain.

(Open to Billy's cousin)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:05 am

As everyone had said their piece and our now EXPECTING the hillbilly to make his entrance, the wait no longer when the PA system lights up with.

Since it was no surprise he was next to come out, the pop was very mild from the crowd as Billy Weaver enters the stage with a mic in hand. He begins to walk quickly down the ramp, with his music cutting off halfway so he can speak along the way.

Billy Weaver
Hold on a darn minute....

He quickly rolls in the ring but instead of speaking, he drops the microphone and punches Ziegler upside the head, INSTANTLY triggering a huge brawl between the five in the ring. Ziegler and Billy trading shots while Marcantel takes on both Andrews and Bannon who make quick work overpowering the big man into the corner until Bannon meets an elbow by Andrews.

Mr. Dashing
Billy not wanting any words with these men! Look at this brawl!

Sam Valentine
Yeah look at these idiots. Days before our big match and they're killing each other haha.

Mr. Dashing
Yeah I gue...

Before Dashing can complete his sentence, Billy who's now on the outside with Ziegler now having to take on Marcantel, runs over to Sam Valentine who has trouble preparing with the headset on his head. The Hillbilly starts throwing lefts and rights at the pretty boys face while Marc and Ziegler are now on the outside   where Marc overpowers Ziegler, shoving him back first into the ring post, his spine cracking on that steel. With that going on, Brit is sizing Bannon up for the REVENGE but as he wraps his arm around his jaw, Bannon pushes him off and greets him with a hard hitting uppercut, flooring the Anarchy Champion. Over by the announce table, Sam finally gets his head into the fight, literally, as he headbutts Billy to try to escape the beatdown, but that does more harm to him as Billy laughs it off and swings on him but Valentine ducks it and spinebusters the Hillbilly onto the ground, now in control and furiously punching away with Billy trying his best to block the shots.

Mr. Dashing
These men are absolutley beating the hell out of each other! Tensions between all these men over the past year must of built up and especially sparked when they realized they all had the same opportunity in the Elimination Chamber. Oh! Ziegler!

Dashing's scream proved to mean something as Ziegler had got the upper hand on Big Marc who tried to slingshot him into the steel steps, which of course according to the reaction by the fans, was reversed, with the self proclaimed monster meeting the steel himself. A loud thud filling the arena. Ziegler then entered the ring where Bannon and Brit were still duking it out in the corner. He grabs Brit by the back of the head, burying it between his legs looking for the pedigree but Brit breaks out and hits the REVENGE on the scott! As Ziegler rebounds off his shoulder and falls to the mat, this leaves the perfect opportunity for a kick to the gut by Bannon who lifts Andrews up in position and drives him to the mat with the Healing Touch! But he has no time to rest after that as Valentine now slides into the ring and sends a strong forearm to Bannon, knocking him into the corner, following with gut stomps, burying him into the corner. And then looks up at the fans who, from experience, know what comes next. That's right, Valentine slaps the side of his head before heading over to the opposite corner. Climbing up on the top rope, he wastes no time in diving off, across the ring, delivering Shattered Dreams to Bannon! The fans are wild. And they pop even more as Billy now slides into the ring at the same time as Marcantel. With everyone even Valentine out of commission, Billy and Marcantel begin to trade shots, back and forth. Billy gets the upperhand, his hits being faster. He then turns around, running towards the ropes to gain speed and momentum but he returns to a massive big boot by Marcantel!

Mr. Dashing
Oh my god! Everyone's down except for Big Marcantel.....could this be what we see at Exodus? Could Marcantel repeat what he did tonight and walk out of the chamber with a set date with our Undisputed Champion?? Ooonly time will tell folks.

The man who's coming in as number one in the Elimination Chamber, now stands tall in the ring with all other opponents on the mat. He looks directly into the camera, is red eyes focused on our television screens. This being the last image we see as Fusion...goes off air.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:02 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:16 am

I wanted to provoke the fight Sad

sexy ass promo fellas
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Alveuss wrote:

That did it. The fans erupt in excited cheers as the Scot throws the microphone down to the mat, accidentally hitting Andrews on the foot causing the Brit to hop a little in pain.

lol, that cracked me up, great promo guys.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:13 pm

I was fighting laughter in college at the thought of Ziegler smiling away in the ring only to be punched immediately and all hell breaking loose
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:14 pm

@LugerPerfect Man @thedream needs to work on his cardio. Got too tired to get back up after that Shattered Dreams.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:08 pm

Alveuss wrote: although I can hold my own in a game of trivial pursuit I reckon

You just had to get it in there didn't you! LOL
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next