Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Wild Card stuff and things Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Wild Card stuff and things

Go down

Wild Card stuff and things Empty Wild Card stuff and things

Post by Topher Mod Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 pm

After a 5 star match involving The King of Kip Ups, The Arriba Man himself, El Jefe is making his way backstage after suffering a loss to the new comer Curtis Heist.

Mac : Hahahaha fish boy what was that?

El Jefe : Why you got to be so disrespectful amigo? It was a one of the best matches of the night, sure I was defeated, but once again one of these dirty heels attacked me, just because I’m small, they think I’m a push over, Schmidty last week you assaulted me, just cuz you lost to me on your big day. You tried to re-injure my once broken face which Curtis capitalized on when he hit that catching Hash Tag or whatever he calls it. But Schmidty I will say this essa “. Eres tan patético, que resultas entrañable….”I will however  Say congratulations Curtis you put up one hell of a fight, but I’m getting sick n tired of all these sneak attacks whether they try to put me through a table backstage or try to smash my skull in, Maybe I need someone who will have my back, a big shark looking out for this little fishy.

Mac : What do you mean?

El Jefe : You’ll see.

Mac : Ummm ok….  Well Wild Card is this Sunday and you will be defending your Light Heavyweight Championship, but we wont know who it will be against until the night of the PPV, how can you prepare not knowing who you will be facing.

El Jefe : Ah well I will rely on my fishies to give me the strength to power through, but who ever it is, you will get your wish….. you will face thee fish…

Mac : What you going to do give them a fish dick little man.

El Jefe looks at Mac and shakes his head at the disrespect.

Mac begins laughing and turns around to see none other than Fusion’s very own Chris Andrews, The Bloody Brit is backstage on Genesis but why?

El Jefe : Oh id I forget I have friends all over, say hello to a man you know very well, say hello to The Bloody Brit.

Mac looks up and takes a big gulp, knowing what’s about to happen…

REVENGAAAAAAAAHHHH onto Mac Thompson, and Mac goes flying….. Mac is dazed and confused, Brit props his upper body up and stands back…… El Jefe signals for it, it can’t be not The Fish Dick…..A modified fish dick seeing as they’re not in the ring…. But yes El Jefe connects with a Fish Dick of sorts.
Brit takes the mic…

Brit : Now that’s what ya get lil mac, now piss off as I have something to say…. El Jefe good luck in your title defence not that you need it. But This Sunday at Wild Card, I know who I’m facing, I’m facing another one of Divine’s lacky’s, just like in the days of X-Gen when he went by the name of Sushi-X, again he needs his “friends” to get an advantage over me, Once again he’s using someone to do his dirty work…. Once again I’ll kick some teeth in and Once again Revenge….Is….Coming..
But for now a poem, because why not…

Roses  are red
New Gods are black &  blue
Paul Divine
That title is mine

Well I’m no poet, but who cares, all that matters is that Divine has felt Revenge before and he’ll get it again, what do ya say El Jefe.

El Jefe : ARRIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down